What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

As I told you before, you are something like Alh..... of Iranian section, and I don't expect to hear anything else from you.
We also have those muslim extremist/fanatics.. but the thing is that they are completely incapable. They would never pick up a weapon to force out deport their kin because they are non-believers.

yes, indeed he is one of the greatest ones and turkish people are so lucky for having that great person in their history.
Secularism/modernism didn't start with Ataturk. There was one sultan I think it was Abdulmecid. who made a lot of reforms that laid the foundation of that. At the end Ataturk was not a god. He had support behind him, that is why he was succesful.

yes, indeed he is one of the greatest ones and turkish people are so lucky for having that great person in their history.

I would even say that he is one of the greatest leader the Middle East (or the world) ever had. Unfortunately, people in the Middle East haven' picked his ideas up yet. It would be extremely helpful to the region.

turks , turks , turks .......

mate why do you guys link everything to race ?

from "u and your lookalikes " i didnt mean turks !!! my post was a response to your post . read them again .
Dude come down, tell me pls who are my ''lookalikes''?
I really dont get it, what do you mean?

We also have those muslim extremist/fanatics.. but the thing is that they are completely incapable. They would never pick up a weapon to force out deport their kin because they are non-believers.

I understand what you mean.
All they can do is talking BS, and :blah:
As I told to your friend before, turkish people are so lucky for having secularism and you guys need to be thankful for whom created such a system in your country ;)

Secularism/modernism didn't start with Ataturk. There was one sultan I think it was Abdulmecid. who made a lot of reforms that laid the foundation of that. At the end Ataturk was not a god. He had support behind him, that is why he was succesful.
:tup:

some people's mind(Religious retards) cannot process complicated subjects. Do not expect them to be rational and understand your comment ;)
Dude, pls stop with insultings, it could offend @haman10 if i would give you a thank.

salaam . darbaareye konkure arshad porside budam .

aazmunesh key bargozaar mishe ? aazaad o dolati baa hame yaa jodaast ? daftarchehaash key miaad ?

key bayad shoru konam be khundan ?

sharmande ke ziaad shod . didam shomaa daari mikhuni va az be ruztarin etelaa'aat khabar daari porsidam .
salam

konkure arshad baraie har reshtei ye ruze, vali fekonam az 18 ta 20 bahman daghighesh bashe baraie hame reshteha.

dolati va azad joda hast, man aslan azad sabte nam nakardam, tarikhesho nemidunam rastesh, vali tu sitesh baiad zade bashe.

bastegi dare, bazia tuie 2 mah mitunan jamesh konan. bazia ham az tabestun mikhunan. bastegi dare cheghad mosalat bashi be mabahese karshenasi va bazdehie khodet.

sabte name arshade sarasari tamum shode, 3 hafte pish bud, sabte nam nakardi mage?

Back
Top Bottom