What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

don't get it AH-1j belong to army , maybe those are Shahed-285 or Toofan
Must be AH-1Js of the IRGC, what I don't understand is why the regular army is not involved in these drills. Isn't the purpose of the regular army to preserve the territorial integrity of the country?

Side note: Any indication that these drills started? or are preparations beings made at the moment.

Nor is Pakistan bankrupt it has better economy than Iran that is oversanctioned.

Salam u alaikum

Simple google search;

Iran GDP per capita: $7500
Iran total GDP: $628B (worldbank.org 20/21)

Pakistan GDP per capita: $1300
Pakistan total GDP: $280B (trading economics 2021)

As you can see, despite sanctions Iran economy dwarfs Pakistan's manifold. When the sanctions get lifted then expect that number to rise significantly. Just though I'd put that out there.

Wa alaikum asalam.

Salam u alaikum

Simple google search;

Iran GDP per capita: $7500
Iran total GDP: $628B (worldbank.org 20/21)

Pakistan GDP per capita: $1300
Pakistan total GDP: $280B (trading economics 2021)

As you can see, despite sanctions Iran economy dwarfs Pakistan's manifold. When the sanctions get lifted then expect that number to rise significantly. Just though I'd put that out there.

Wa alaikum asalam.
Thank you...I also have pointed this many times ..Iranian GDP will soon take over Turkish GDP $628 vs $720...in a decade we can go back to 1970s when iranian GDP was twice that of Turkey....remember iran is an 8 cylinder engine running on two cylinders only due to war and sanctions..

Thank you...I also have pointed this many times ..Iranian GDP will soon take over Turkish GDP $628 vs $720...in a decade we can go back to 1970s when iranian GDP was twice that of Turkey....remember iran is an 8 cylinder engine running on two cylinders only due to war and sanctions..
I hope they lift the sanctions on Iran (don't know if they will though, economically weak Iran is in their interest...)
A rich Iran and Turkish economy and if we start trading, connectivity of economies, infrastructure connectivity , FTA, this whole region starting from Istanbul to even Pakistan can start to improve their economies

as economies tend to improve with neighborhood - East Asia, Europe, gulf and now ASEAN seems to be improving - its neighborhood rich, very few nations can be rich in isolation (yeah disparity in nations will exist as Spain might not be as rich as UK but on a global level they are still rich because they are in western Europe and are connected with western Europe economies)

hope all of this region just opens up, open up their economies, less war more peace

People around the world are really looking down on the Muslim world especially ME as shit holes - its really embarrassing (I am not saying its not the fault of Muslim world/ME of course it is in some aspects but think about you think if you bomb countries, kill more than 3 million people, sanction the hell out of countries
what do you expect?- you wanted it be shit holes)

This needs to change, this region needs to be more pragmatic and grow
no wars, more peace more connectivity of infrastructure, economies

I hope they lift the sanctions on Iran (don't know if they will though, economically weak Iran is in their interest...)

Well now that Iran has joined SCO, a bloc of 4 billion people, sanctions are going to be even more irrelevant and useless. But it will take time to really bear fruit. The road to multipolarity seems to be way things need to go for now. Next Iran needs to get into a defence pact with these like minded nations. Turkey on the other hand is more inclined to be part of the west or secular world order, so I see Turkey unlikely to join a Muslim alliance for now.

A rich Iran and Turkish economy and if we start trading, connectivity of economies, infrastructure connectivity , FTA, this whole region starting from Istanbul to even Pakistan can start to improve their economies

as economies tend to improve with neighborhood - East Asia, Europe, gulf and now ASEAN seems to be improving - its neighborhood rich, very few nations can be rich in isolation (yeah disparity in nations will exist as Spain might not be as rich as UK but on a global level they are still rich because they are in western Europe and are connected with western Europe economies)

hope all of this region just opens up, open up their economies, less war more peace

People around the world are really looking down on the Muslim world especially ME as shit holes - its really embarrassing (I am not saying its not the fault of Muslim world/ME of course it is in some aspects but think about you think if you bomb countries, kill more than 3 million people, sanction the hell out of countries

:cheers:

I agree fully...the population and natural resources of the region is sufficient to create a very and I mean a very rich block...west knows that..they will lose their markets if that happens so that is why all the wars and sanctions...and yes Pakistan will benefit from being close to iran and Turkey in 1970 s we had CENTO BLOCK did some good work between the three ..now we have SCO...let's hope it produces some tangible results.

But it will take time to really bear fruit. The road to multipolarity seems to be way things need to go for now.
It might not take that long, because so many pieces are in place:
1. Iranian intl UN sanctions are off- Iran is open for intl biz
2. BRI is in play
3. AIIB is in play.
4. Iran is integrated into SCO
5. BRIC countries + Iran have been practicing or talking about local currencies, or doing it small scale.
6. US withdrawal from Afghanistan opens up cooperation possibilities between neighboring Asian countries.
7. CHIPS + Russian alternative to SWIFT are in play.

Time is already here for this, and Iran has been quietly "setting up" its ifrastructure and economy, to integrate and power up soon.

Last edited:

He saved family members of Iran war veterans. He sacrificed himself for them.

He is from the same city that had water and electric shortage.

When it comes to balls, sacrifice, and courage, experts miscalculate. You cannot gauge these values in charts and they matter most.

Sacrifice overrides inflation charts.
Motivation overrides power Shortage.
Courage overrides armor.
Some people even children are built different, they do not hesitate to sacrifice to protect others.

Please does anyone know the backstory behind the Palace fire that recently occured in Azerbaijan? I'm surprised there's been no thread yet on it on PDF..

Please does anyone know the backstory behind the Palace fire that recently occured in Azerbaijan? I'm surprised there's been no thread yet on it on PDF..

Twitter seems to think Iran did it to send a message regarding recent Anti-Iran rhetoric coming out of Baku amid the heightened tensions regarding their military exercises with Turkey and Pakistan.

I seem to lean on the side that seems unlikely Iran would overtly do any type of attack. That doesn’t eliminate the possibility of Iran backed groups or sympthaizers doing a sabotage attack to allow plausible deniability.

Back
Top Bottom