What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Some guy on Manoto showing a video of a drug addict in the corner of the street saying how bad the country of Iran is.

Then they leave Iran, looking for cheap housing in America and ending up here.

The population of Iran is largely ignorant of these scenes and are only shown how great everything is on these news websites. It is as if you went to Zafaraniyeh in Tehran and said, all of Iran is like this. This is what they are not shown if you fail.

Good question...
Might be just a hunch, but Salami was seen recently near the Aras on video....
IRGC officers might be around the Aras, and equipment could've been re-directed there instead of the parade.

Saw some Shilka's transferring there as well, Artesh might be involved as well.

Anti-Iran rhetoric coming out of Baku amid the heightened tensions regarding their military exercises with Turkey and Pakistan.
So "Three Brothers Military Exercise" has very huge effect on Iran.I don't think there was any anti iran purpose in that exercise.that was just to boost military relations between three countries. These fires are not going to help Iran i guess.

So "Three Brothers Military Exercise" has very huge effect on Iran.I don't think there was any anti iran purpose in that exercise.that was just to boost military relations between three countries. These fires are not going to help Iran i guess.
THe issue goes a bit further: few years back when the "convention on the legal status of Caspian sea" was drafted all parties agreed to this article.
ā€œCaspian Fiveā€ā€”the littoral states of Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Iran and Turkmenistan, in addition to Russiaā€”to bar foreign militaries from the Caspian by agreeing to an impending ā€œConvention on Independence of the Caspian Seaā€.
Baku republic (aka Azerbaijan) is now violating that agreement.

It is not due to the exercise itself but to the fact some Baku politicians have been making outraging statements calling into question Iran's territorial integrity during or in explicit verbal reference to the exercise. Understandably, Iran isn't going to tolerate separatist incitement by anyone in Baku or Ankara. I also don't think Islamabad would gain anything in allowing pan-Turkist and zionist elements from Baku to drag it in, or to display their hostility towards Iran while hiding behind Pakistan, as one Arani MP recently did, claiming that in case of a war between Iran and the so-called Republic of Azarbaijan, Pakistan is going to invade Iran (who is he to speak for Pakistan anyway...?).

Add to this the recent hindrances imposed by Baku authorities on Iranian truck drivers going about their regular business with Armenia.

Then there's Erdogan's remark at the Baku military parade a few months ago, which was dubious with regards to Iran's territotial integrity. Last but not least the general background of zionist and Mossad presence in the so-called Republic of Azarbaijan, which is certainly not in Iran's interest.

Last edited:
It is not due to the exercise itself but to the fact that Baku regime officials or politicians have been making outraging statements calling into question Iran's territorial integrity during or in explicit verbal reference to the exercise. Understandably, Iran isn't going to tolerate separatist incitement by Baku or Ankara. Islamabad should not allow pan-Turkist and zionist elements of Baku to drag it in, nor to display their hostility towards Iran while hiding behind Pakistan, as one Arani MP did recently, claiming that in case of a war between Iran and the so-called Republic of Azarbaijan, Pakistan is going to invade Iran.
I can give you link of interview of former ISI official who has on record said that PM Muhammad Khan Junejo and President of Pakistan Zia ul Haq was removed by USA because Pakistan was not helping US against Iran.There was son of Shah e Iran who came to Pakistan.ISI convinced him that US will decieve him.fortunately ISI succeded in convincing him and he went back.US also approached PM Benazir Bhutto but she also didn't help US against Iran.
If you can understand Urdu: see this interview . you will comprehend Pakistan's policy towards Iran.Unfortunately, Iran thinks Pakistan will decieve him

Watch from 38:00

I can give you link of interview of former ISI official who has on record said that PM Muhammad Khan Junejo and President of Pakistan Zia ul Haq was removed by USA because Pakistan was not helping US against Iran.There was son of Shah e Iran who came to Pakistan.ISI convinced him that US will decieve him.fortunately ISI succeded in convincing him and he went back.US also approached PM Benazir Bhutto but she also didn't help US against Iran.
If you can understand Urdu: see this interview . you will comprehend Pakistan's policy towards Iran.Unfortunately, Iran thinks Pakistan will decieve him

I'm not debating any of this brother, nor do I lend any credibility to the statement of that Azari MP. Just wanted to explain why Iran is moving troops to the border with Azarbaijan Republic right now - it's not related to nor against Pakistan.

I parked my SUV and using my civic ..

Pakistan sold/provide Iran and Libya all nuclear technology under the consent of the Chinese govt..

Some guy on Manoto showing a video of a drug addict in the corner of the street saying how bad the country of Iran is.

Then they leave Iran, looking for cheap housing in America and ending up here.

The population of Iran is largely ignorant of these scenes and are only shown how great everything is on these news websites. It is as if you went to Zafaraniyeh in Tehran and said, all of Iran is like this. This is what they are not shown if you fail.

It's because a lot of young Iranians in Iran are simply stupid, ignorant and totally brainwashed by social media depictions of "Great Western Cities" and are thusly duped into believing that America or Europe, etc... are really clean and nice places to live in when the reality just doesn't really reflect that unless you have MILLIONS of dollars (or better-off than others) and live in a very high-class (or more affluent) area with access to pristine public gathering, security and the like. So many places within America are quickly descending into utter lawlessness due to a severe rise in criminality stemming from many things (don't wanna get into that here). But just know that this erroneous idea that America is still the king or great place just doesn't hold up as much imo. Thing is, you need to come here with the mindset of working REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HARD in order to get even something out of it and even then there's a good chance the system will just eat your body up and leave you stranded. You need a plan, you need to work and grind like a mad-man and you'll probably lose yourself a couple times along the way.

Those who have or inherited generational wealth (affluence) from their parents and family, are granted access to larger pools of tools that are imperative to succeed in the United States. We suffer from nepotism here and people like to hire those they know personally (networking) over merits or accolades. Most of the time the person best suited for the job isn't picked and the person who isn't that good for the job is chosen because he/she knew somebody, etc... You get the idea.

Moreover, America is a "Live to Work" type of country instead of "Work to Live". Expats and others coming here will quickly find out that a huge part (if not all) of their identity will be centered around their job and subsequent lack of "work-life balance". You'll be treated as a number and the machine will use your body, it is what it is.

Having been born in America and lived here all my life, seeing this country quickly fall down the gutter (within my lifetime nonetheless) has been quite the experience. Iranians in Iran need to stop fucking bitching about every goddamn thing. People here have a lot worse if you're unlucky enough to be born into a lower socioeconomic-level.

I hate social-media so much........what an absolute mistake that was...

Last edited:
It's because a lot of young Iranians in Iran are simply stupid, ignorant and totally brainwashed by social media depictions of "Great Western Cities" and are thusly duped into believing that America or Europe, etc... are really clean and nice places to live in when the reality just doesn't really reflect that unless you have MILLIONS of dollars (or better-off than others) and live in a very high-class (or more affluent) area with access to pristine public gathering, security and the like. So many places within America are quickly descending into utter lawlessness due to a severe rise in criminality stemming from many things (don't wanna get into that here). But just know that this erroneous idea that America is still the king or great place just doesn't hold up as much imo. Thing is, you need to come here with the mindset of working REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HARD in order to get even something out of it and even then there's a good chance the system will just eat your body up and leave you stranded. You need a plan, you need to work and grind like a mad-man and you'll probably lose yourself a couple times along the way.

Those who have or inherited generational wealth (affluence) from their parents and family, are granted access to larger pools of tools that are imperative to succeed in the United States. We suffer from nepotism here and people like to hire those they know personally (networking) over merits or accolades. Most of the time the person best suited for the job isn't picked and the person who isn't that good for the job is chosen because he/she knew somebody, etc... You get the idea.

Moreover, America is a "Live to Work" type of country instead of "Work to Live". Expats and others coming here will quickly find out that a huge part (if not all) of their identity will be centered around their job and subsequent lack of "work-life balance". You'll be treated as a number and the machine will use your body, it is what it is.

Having been born in America and lived here all my life, seeing this country quickly fall down the gutter (within my lifetime nonetheless) has been quite the experience. Iranians in Iran need to stop fucking bitching about every goddamn thing. People here have a lot worse if you're unlucky enough to be born into a lower socioeconomic-level.

I hate social-media so much........what an absolute mistake that was...
I made that comment because recently I saw on Manoto, where a guy made this 30 second video of some upscale place in Australia and said how great everything is here, and how people are talking and doing things.

Then I realized after thinking for 2 seconds and not being a complete idiot, that no things aren't like this at all, and what this guy did would be like going to Mantaghe yek and saying everything is like this...

It was the most random and bizarre video I've ever seen, and clearly it was tailored to ignorant people in Iran, because anyone who lives in the west knows their are very bad, poor and even dangerous areas all over the city, and this psychological agenda this guy and that network has, is presenting everything as perfect everywhere else and Iran as the worst which is untrue.

If you make the wrong choices anywhere in the world, you can fall down very badly, worst of all I've noticed countless expats that have sold everything in Iran, thinking everything is great here precisely because of these stupid videos, and then finding out that they cannot make ends meet without going heavily in to debt in their minimum wage job. These people are beyond dumb, but they never seem to learn. Unless you can land yourself a good job because you have good skills, then like dominoes they keep coming over here and tipping over.

Oh of course though they have to call back home to their family and tell them how great everything is and how they are working for a multi-billion dollar cooperation, when reality is that they are a cleaner for McDonalds. I am not even joking with this one.

@SalarHaqq
@aryobarzan
@TheImmortal
@Blue In Green

How much do you think Israel is behind this pan-Turk push in Azerbaijan?

Aliyev has essentially declared Iran the #1 enemy of the Republic of Baku, in the video I saw of him today, no longer Armenia, and I have a sense that Israel is trying to fan flames, and encouraging them to incite problems on our norther border to keep us occupied. They could provide all kinds of support in exchange for this. Their is no doubt that many Baku people are pro-Israel and their infiltration is as clear as day.

Khamenei calls it the "Khake Islam" and respectfully he is either putting up a front, or he badly misinformed, because this is "Khake Zion" full of their equipment.

Sooner or later we are going to have to deal with this problem in some way. It cannot be ignored.

It is likely the Artesh and Sepah will be deployed in the North indefinitely, likely for months....

Last edited:
@SalarHaqq
@aryobarzan
@TheImmortal
@Blue In Green

How much do you think Israel is behind this pan-Turk push in Azerbaijan.

Aliyev has essentially declared Iran the #1 enemy of the Republic of Baku, in the video I saw of him today, no longer Armenia, and I have a sense that Israel is trying to fan flames, and encouraging them to incite problems on our norther border to keep us occupied. They could provide all kinds of support in exchange for this. Their is no doubt that many Baku people are pro-Israel and their infiltration is as clear as day.

Khamenei calls it the "Khake Islam" and respectfully he is either putting up a front, or he badly misinformed, because this is "Khake Zion" full of their equipment.

Sooner or later we are going to have to deal with this problem in some way. It cannot be ignored.

It is likely the Artesh and Sepah will be deployed in the North indefinitely, likely for months....
Fully agree Israelis are the main culprits in this..part of plan "B"..Benny has talked about...Turks I am not sure they know their also have a big soft belly and iran can easily make trouble for them with kurds...

Back
Top Bottom