What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Havent u gotten the memo? Experts are now saying that when it comes to foreign policy, there hasnt been much difference between Biden and Trump.

I translate that to mean AMerica is in a difficult phase in its life, so it will have to "do what it needs to do".....i voted Biden because i hated Trump, but once u remove Trump the outlier, they are more or less, DIFFERENT TOILET, SAME SH*T. I lso strongly believe US will enter a military clash with another power during his current term. DUde is in a big lose - lose.... and this nato beef over nuclera subs? damn, Russia and China must be excited right now - white peole about to kill each other over some money...we are in different times!!

Correct. Still funny when Radiofarda talks about sleepy Joe. At least he could have his own respect guaranteed.

I am a Punjabi so I wouldn't know
@jus_chillin would know more about this tbh
My friend...do pashtuns celebrate norouz ...do pashtuns of Pakistan celebrate norouz.

Pashtuns of Pakistan don't celebrate Nowruz. Only people that celebrate Nowruz in Pakistan are some Afghans, Hazaras, Gilgitis, and small pockets like the Parsi community.

Pashtuns of Pakistan don't celebrate Nowruz. Only people that celebrate Nowruz in Pakistan are some Afghans, Hazaras, Gilgitis, and small pockets like the Parsi community.
Thanks for the information...I was reading about the history of pashtuns and they identify them as iranic people so is it safe to say that pashtuns of Afghanistan do celebrate noruz but the ones in Pakistan do not...or is it that no pashtune celebrates norouz.

Thanks for the information...I was reading about the history of pashtuns and they identify them as iranic people so is it safe to say that pashtuns of Afghanistan do celebrate noruz but the ones in Pakistan do not...or is it that no pashtune celebrates norouz.

I have had some Pakhtun Pakistanis as friends and they liked Iranians and we had excellent relations.

EXCLUSIVE: Resistance Axis killed two US and Israeli operatives involved in Soleimani/Muhandes assassinations

I dedicate the article above to the PDF members who still believe Iran hasnt done crap to retaliate for Soleimani's murder. MOssad also recently secretly confessed to multiple Mossad agents dying in the Persian gulf on a ship that was docked by UAE...IYKYK!

Excellent, thank you. Couldn't agree more. This goes for non-Iranians hostile to Iran as much as for some bickering Iranians who seem not to realize that the Islamic Republic's retaliation has been real, concrete, hard and deadly.

- - - - -

+

Afghanistan-ghazni-plane-crash-AP.jpg

+

ap21210772256876_wide-7b5205b9a468774f984e7f2a26b6eab11faddefd.jpg

+

+

.....continues

+

Avi-Har-Even-e1620905749362.jpg

https://abcnews.go.com/Internationa...ce-scientist-hurt-riot-dies-injuries-78118883

+

103795_isrviewofisraelinuclearfacilityinnegevdestoutsidedimonareuters_1619047319286.jpeg

https://www.trtworld.com/middle-eas...es-near-israel-s-dimona-nuclear-reactor-46106

- - - - -

Their is no doubt Iran doesn't forgive, nor does it forget

I know you didn't mean it that way so this comment is not directed at you, but let me grab the opportunity to observe that "never forgive, never forget" is a maxim reflective of a tribalist jāhel mindset. Not to forget one's history is important, but the belief that one must never forgive, ie that guilt is transmitted to future generations (tribal / clanic vendetta) or to a follow-on political regime which has condemned the crimes of its predecessor, is far removed from noble Aryan ethics and more importantly from Islamic ones, including teachings of the Prophet (saws), his blessed Household and purified Imams (as).

This said, as long as oppression goes on, Resistance against it must be the order of the day. No compromise on Haqq.

and their is empirical proof of reprisals/assassination's that happen many years after a event or issue. That being said, the issue is that countries like Israel still many not feel that any consequences for their actions will be heavy enough to stop them from carrying out a mission. When observing the cost/benefit analysis of each action, I see no reason for Israel to fear any reprisal of Iran, because they do not believe that Iran will do a direct attack against it in the event of another bad news event occurring.

If they truly felt their would be a direct response from Iran, they may not do any covert action, but at the moment, I see little reason for them not to do any covert action if they are not stopped by counter-intel. In the event of a air attack against Iran's nuclear facilities, Iran will do a massive retaliation and we can see that this has deterred them from any attack.

My friend, I hope you (will come to) recognize that an open, direct attack on the zionist entity in response to the assassination - covered as it were by plausible deniability, of a near retired scientist would represent a serious escalation in military terms. And that in such an event, the zionists would not be sitting still, let alone backtracking on their offensive behaviour.

Au contraire, just as an ostensible Isra"el"i strike on Iranian infrastructures would give Iran every political justification it needs to fire a massive salvo of missiles at equivalent targets in Occupied Palestine, an Iranian military attack in the aftermath of a minor zionist intelligence operation would compel Tel Aviv to respond in kind if not counter-escalate. Not to mention that the zionists would have no choice but to proceed this way lest the balance of power be turned upside down to their detriment.

Therefore, an open attack on the zionist entity would not have been the proper answer to the assassinations and sabotage Iran has been subjected to, nor would it have decisively deterred the enemy. Suppression of high-ranking military commanders and intelligence officers of the enemy, plausible deniability actions as well as a myriad of incessant low intensity operations designed to disrupt the military activities of the enemy in the region represent adequate forms of retaliation.

This has nothing to do with Supreme Leader Khamenei's personal style of governance, any rational and smart leader including Imam Khomeini would have chosen to react in a similar fashion. Nor does it betray a particularly risk-averse inclination, because when the nominal power and resource differential between you and your enemies is this enormous, opting for hazardous moves with uncertain outcomes is quasi synonymous with suicide. Ask Saddam Tikriti.

Islamic Iran is doing the right thing. Iran's patient, asymmetrical and yet steadfast and uncompromising approach to Resistance is the only way forward. This is how you take on the global superpower and its zionist masters, there is no other possibility.

Moreover, Iran's efforts, sacrifices and strategic astuteness have very much born fruit and were greatly rewarded, as demonstrated by the continuous rise of Iran's geostrategic standing in the region and beyond.

- - - - -

The only real difference is that when it comes to iran,the democratic regimes think that they can achieve thru diplomacy,what the republican regimes could not achieve thru threats,blackmail and warfare.

Very well said. Frankly if anyone (like supporters of the liberals in Iran) is still doubting this, they need to wake up. The sooner, the better.

- - - - -

Thanks for clarification..it reminds me of a similar incident when donated food by iran to Palestinians was torched..that incident hurt many Iranians and I am sure many Pkistanis will feel angry and sad..they (talibs on the border) took the food and insulted the donors...we say in Farsi.. they ate the salt and broke the salt shaker..something like that..
Is their a split in the Taliban? Something like pro-Pakistan and anti-Pakistan groups and tribes ?

It's not so much a split but the fact that the Taleban are not a centralized, perfectly homogeneous organization. The designation 'Taleban' is more of a banner under which various factions and currents act. So yes, there are people calling themselves Taleban which dislike Pakistan, such as the insurgents fighting the Pakistani army in Waziristan. But that's not the case of the Taleban leadership and main body in Afghanistan. The same leadership, furthermore, is also determined to keep relations with Iran intact.

- - - - -
Some statistics

1) Progress in Iran

Regarding road network--it might depend on quantity of cities in a country. For example Germany and Iran both have 82mln people, but most Germans live in large number of small cities with Germany having 1500 cities with population of 10K or more.....Iranians on the other hand live in medium-sized or large cities with Iran having 209 cities with population of 10K or more-----this can define the size of road or railway network a country requires (connecting 1500 cities requires much more extensive road network than connecting 209 cities)

View attachment 779234

2) Stagnation in Russia

Regarding population of Russia---over the last 30 years Russia has lost 12mln people and then another 12mln people migrated to Russia from the former USSR and as a result its population remained constant

View attachment 779235

3) Massive transformation in China

China made an enormous transformation over the last 30 years and pulled 550mln people from villages to cities within one generation

View attachment 779236

This is great as it highlights how much Iran has progressed under the Islamic Republic. However, in the demographic department Iran may be at the brink. Due to the negative impact of narratives and policies conducted by liberal administrations (reformists & centrists) as well as the massive propaganda and social engineering campaign by hostile foreign powers and their pawns on "social media" and satellite TV, all of which have systematically been targeting the traditional nuclear family structure in Iran while promoting decadent, dysfunctional "western" types of lifestyles.

Also, this is a consequence of urbanization and social modernization which many are too quick to celebrate, forgetting that some 5 million students (with more than 50% being female) and increasing numbers of women entering the job market means fewer marriages and fewer births.

There is truly an extraordinary urgency to counter-act the trend, it's now or never. If the state of affairs is not reversed in the next 3 to 4 years, it will be over. Many patriotic and/or religious Iranians do not realize how serious the threat is, and that prolonged population ageing means national suicide ie that Iran will disappear as a distinct nation and civilization since nothing but mass immigration will manage to offset demographic deficit and its catastrophic consequences on the economy, society etc.

Iranian authorities need to engage very heavily in all kinds of policies designed to boost birth rates (preferably among the religious, more traditional and working class segments of society), and they need to do it right away. Else they can say goodbye to their country a few generations from now.

Last edited:

Pashtuns of Afghanistan celebrate Nowruz, but I’m not sure why Pashtuns of Pakistan don’t. But, Taliban banned Nowruz when they first came in power so it guess I religious people don’t like it.

یکی از مزایای غرب اینه لازم نیست به جفنگیات راننده تاکسی ها گوش کنی

482ED967-1814-4389-B857-59190DC46EF9.jpeg

یاد استاد عظیم تویتری افتادم

Agha in yaroo ro sarii beferestid bimarestan raazi kheyli vazesh kharab hast.

کم نداریم ازین ها
میگن تاکسی زردها تحلیل سیاسی و بقیه تاکسی ها تحلیل بورس و فارکس

بیان پیش شما یه هالوپریدول دکانوات بگیرن​

کم نداریم ازین ها
میگن تاکسی زردها تحلیل سیاسی و بقیه تاکسی ها تحلیل بورس و فارکس

بیان پیش شما یه هالوپریدول دکانوات بگیرن​
این که من دیدم فکر کنم کار از این حرفها گذشته باشه.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom