What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Neither Pakistan nor India would use nukes since it would be like committing suicide. Mutually assured destruction (MAD). Actually it's unlikely that any country will use nuclear regardless because of international condemnation.
Perhaps You don't know Pakistani doctrine.
In 2000s India outmatched Pakistan numerically in tanks, artillery and other armoured formations by implementing cold start doctrine.he had 5500 tanks and heavy armoured divisons.Their forces were standing on our border to carry out cold start doctrine.

What Pakistan did? We brought tactical nuclear weapon Nasr in field.it was shock to not only India but also US.this simple missile was to fry whole Indian army armoured divisions with small scale nuclear attack.
After that missile, world doesn't remember any 2000s indo pak war.
So don't think we will not use our nuclear missiles on India.
The only role Iran would play in such a conflict would be A) allowing Turkey to transfer weapons to Pakistan through its borders. B) Iran transfering some weapons or spare parts to Pakistan C) Iran transfering oil and natural gas to Pakistan since the Gulf states sending such supplies by sea would be quite risky during a war. Pakistan and Iran may have their differences but at the end of the day they are both Muslim countries, therefore Iran will help Pakistan if a war were to ever break out. That is my guess anyways.
Yes Iran can help us massively but we can not rely only on Muslim countries.we should fight our wars on our own.what if US attacked iran? Will they help us or fight their own war?.But diplomatically other countries will help of course.
In 1965 war,our ammunitions were depleted ,so Iran provided us ammunitions ( for which we are thankful to Iran).that was a 17s day prolonged war.massive famine occured in India after 65 war.but nowadays war will not last so long.wars will be short comparitively but of massive destruction.
Share it.make separate thread plz

Thanks for clarification..it reminds me of a similar incident when donated food by iran to Palestinians was torched..that incident hurt many Iranians and I am sure many Pkistanis will feel angry and sad..they (talibs on the border) took the food and insulted the donors...we say in Farsi.. they ate the salt and broke the salt shaker..something like that..

Guys,

I am a bit puzzled by some of the western media.

Radiofarda, that is funded by US government and Iran international have exactly the same line of thought.

Radiofarda is funded by Biden. Yet it is headed by Mehdi Parpanchi, who also directs Iran international. He is more a Trumpist, especially when added to Jason Brodsky.

Interesting that the US media against Iran is Bipartisan if not right wing, and supports maximum pressure campaign.
Havent u gotten the memo? Experts are now saying that when it comes to foreign policy, there hasnt been much difference between Biden and Trump.

I translate that to mean AMerica is in a difficult phase in its life, so it will have to "do what it needs to do".....i voted Biden because i hated Trump, but once u remove Trump the outlier, they are more or less, DIFFERENT TOILET, SAME SH*T. I lso strongly believe US will enter a military clash with another power during his current term. DUde is in a big lose - lose.... and this nato beef over nuclera subs? damn, Russia and China must be excited right now - white peole about to kill each other over some money...we are in different times!!

India's armed forces are in alarming shape. If intense warfare broke out tomorrow, India could supply its troops with only 10 days of ammunition, according to government estimates. And 68 percent of the army's equipment is so old, it is officially considered “vintage.

68% of Indian military equipment is ‘vintage’ say officials

Indian officers and officials expressed concerns before an Indian parliamentary committee on defence, service chiefs revealed dire shortfalls in equipment and investment.

Western media is a joke.

They say the same thing about Iran for years. That it’s military is old and filled with shah era equipment (which is true to an extent).

But last I checked that same Iran has spread across the Middle East like a wildfire and the combined militaries of Israel, Saudi Arabia, PG Arabs, and US haven’t been able to stop it who have a combined $1T+ defense annual budget.

My point is don’t judge a military by how shiny it’s toys are. Pakistan also is in desperate need of modernization. Basically every military on the planet has certain parts of its military that need modernization even the USA.

Western media is a joke.

They say the same thing about Iran for years. That it’s military is old and filled with shah era equipment (which is true to an extent).

But last I checked that same Iran has spread across the Middle East like a wildfire and the combined militaries of Israel, Saudi Arabia, PG Arabs, and US haven’t been able to stop it who have a combined $1T+ defense annual budget.

My point is don’t judge a military by how shiny it’s toys are. Pakistan also is in desperate need of modernization. Basically every military on the planet has certain parts of its military that need modernization even the USA.
Last time I checked Iran has not fought a single conventional war for so long.
How Iran has spread over whole middleeast?

You think Pakistan...is going to take over India....a country that has 1.3B people?

You think Pakistan a country that can barely keep the lights on....is going to be able to afford a mega war that would hundreds of billion maybe even trillion or more dollars? Do you even know how wars work?

I mean I get being patriotic, but that is just plain delusional thinking. The best Pakistan could ever hope for is taking Kashmir and it is running out of time.

Right now a HUGE % of that 1.3B is poor or in poverty. But once India’s living standards rise as it becomes a developed country then it can tap a massive domestic pool for growth and consumption. This will mean that India has the potential to be the 3rd biggest economy in the world after US and China. With that economic clout comes massive military expenditure and a widening of the parity gap in the next 50 years.

I don’t even like India, I just am not stubborn enough to deny its demographic advantages now and in the future.
Excellent post. Anybody arguing this either has mental problems is clinical denial. I'm also out.

Excellent post. Anybody arguing this either has mental problems is clinical denial. I'm also out.
Nothing excellent.he said if India develops into a third largest economy which India is not now.
They already are very big economy but economy doesn't mean they can dominate us.
Russian economy is smaller than that of US but it doesn't mean US can destroy Russia without any harm.

Nothing excellent.he said if India develops into a third largest economy which India is not now.
They already are very big economy but economy doesn't mean they can dominate us.
Russian economy is smaller than that of US but it doesn't mean US can destroy Russia without any harm.
please leave me alone, go talk to your therapist about that pls.

Is their a split in the Taliban? Something like pro-Pakistan and anti-Pakistan groups and tribes ?
Afghanis dislike Paksitan
A- Durand line
B- Anti-Pak regime in Afghan for decades, so blaming everything on Pakistan (TOLO)

So the foot guy might have done this on his own but leadership knew it was a dumb move so punished him for that

Boys in Islamabad need to build a softer image...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom