What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

For those who think everything in Iran can be done “cheap” and costs are next to nothing. Sometimes we hear absurdly unrealistic figures to build certain military projects, article above shows that to “improve” just 10 freeways in Iran would cost $1B USD.

So while things are certainly cheaper in Iran, they aren’t basically free like some people think.
Construction is labour intensive no matter where you are. For Iran building anything be it roads, buildings or military tunnels is great activity...why...

1-Material (cement, asphalt, gravel, etc..) are in full domestic supply
2-Labour : dirt cheap and fully available
3- heavy machinery : available if not replaced by manual labour

SO : Build, Build and Build....and they are going to do just that under Raisi

Iran Freeway in 1970 : Zero Km
Iran Freeways as of today: 4000 Km (took only 50 years !)

Iran freeways to be built in next 4 years: 6000 km.:woot::woot:
Low cost housing to be built in the next 4 years: 4 million:woot::woot:

These new Raisi guys know the solution and I will hold them personally to these numbers...lol..Get all those unemployed Iranians to work and build the country . By the way US is also heading toward infrastructure re-build but for them the costs are out of this world..! I worked for an ITS project in Minnesota 20 years ago..i recall some one from MinDot saying the cost of an inner city freeway is $1 billion dollar per mile!!..

last words: construction and Auto industry are two biggest contributors to a country GDP..(Iran auto production to be ramped up to 3 million from the current 800 K. )

Everytime there is a thread on PDF that essentially pits Pakistan against IRan, IT ALWAYS GETS LOCKED, and i've predicted that.

I predicted this thread https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/why-is-iran-upset-with-pakistan.722832/page-8#post-13328608 would get locked.....

and here is where i said it would get locked:
1631379088322.png

and here is the thread locked:
1631379111408.png

OH WELL, people on PDF need to stop taking things too personally, especially things that are probably lies and warped truths.

Construction is labour intensive no matter where you are. For Iran building anything be it roads, buildings or military tunnels is great activity...why...

1-Material (cement, asphalt, gravel, etc..) are in full domestic supply
2-Labour : dirt cheap and fully available
3- heavy machinery : available if not replaced by manual labour

SO : Build, Build and Build....and they are going to do just that under Raisi

Iran Freeway in 1970 : Zero Km
Iran Freeways as of today: 4000 Km (took only 50 years !)

Iran freeways to be built in next 4 years: 6000 km.:woot::woot:
Low cost housing to be built in the next 4 years: 4 million:woot::woot:

These new Raisi guys know the solution and I will hold them personally to these numbers...lol..Get all those unemployed Iranians to work and build the country . By the way US is also heading toward infrastructure re-build but for them the costs are out of this world..! I worked for an ITS project in Minnesota 20 years ago..i recall some one from MinDot saying the cost of an inner city freeway is $1 billion dollar per mile!!..

last words: construction and Auto industry are two biggest contributors to a country GDP..(Iran auto production to be ramped up to 3 million from the current 800 K. )
We've had it very hard geographically.

85 million people, roughly the same population as Germany, but we certainly do not have the fresh water resources that they have, and even more difficult, we have enormous amount of mountains and hills that makes infrastructure construction 100x more difficult than European countries who do not have such obstacles. These factors contribute to the development speeds of the country over the last 500 years. Luckily, the technology has gotten to a point where we can contend with these obstacles that would've been impossible or unfeasible 100 years ago. Lots of job creation opportunities here. Probably why Khatam Ol-Ambia is so big, lots of work to do.

تخلیه پاتریوت ها از سعودی
خبر تایید نشده تخلیه پایگاه اربیل
و شاید بعد هم سوریه

مردم امریکا خوشحال میشن اگه خبر صحیح باشه
پیروزی انتخاباتی برای بایدن در صورت صحت خبر
نورمن رول و جیسون برادسکی هم کون خوشون رو‌ پاره میکنند​

When they got bogged down in Afghanistan and Iraq and could no longer carry these plans out militarily is when we first saw the Colour Coded Revolutions and later the "Arab Spring".

Reality is the deep state will never cease appetite for war. The only issue is the Great Games are starting so the focus will be on confronting China the next superpower. Hence why you are seeing disengagement from the Middle East. The focus needs to be on China. You cannot focus on mere foxes while a bear is approaching.

I recommend everyone read this article, very well written and lengthy depiction of Iran’s missile strategy and the growth of Resistance’s own missiles.

Reality is the deep state will never cease appetite for war. The only issue is the Great Games are starting so the focus will be on confronting China the next superpower. Hence why you are seeing disengagement from the Middle East. The focus needs to be on China. You cannot focus on mere foxes while a bear is approaching.
Also, another thing about China, just like how the MENA region has been a cash cow for the West due to Iran fear. The China fear will create great money making opportunities for the deep state. Their are tons of countries in Eastern Asia that fear China and need more equipment.

No Twitter account has ever challenged me more than this guy. Are we being lied to to this level? Are green stocks so much overpriced???
Is Saudi investments in green energy forced milking of the cow?

EROI is a silly concept that at best has no real application to renewables such as solar energy with very abundant inputs (sunlight).

The article he provides a screenshot of says this:

"Scientists say, however, that installing Chinese-made panels almost always results in a net reduction in carbon dioxide emissions over time, because the panels are usually replacing electricity generated from fossil fuels. The emissions avoided after the first few years of a solar panel’s 30-year lifespan can offset the emissions required to produce it.

[...]

“If China didn’t have access to coal, then solar power wouldn’t be cheap now,” said Robbie Andrew, a senior researcher at the Center for International Climate Research in Oslo. “Is it OK that we’ve had this huge bulge of carbon emissions from China because it allowed them to develop all these technologies really cheaply? We might not know that for another 30 to 40 years.”

Some Chinese polysilicon producers are well-placed to respond to Western demand for low-carbon panels. Tongwei, the world’s largest producer, has some factories that run on hydropower. However, Daqo New Energy and GCL Poly, Tongwei’s main Chinese competitors, rely overwhelmingly on coal, according to the companies."

I recommend everyone read this article, very well written and lengthy depiction of Iran’s missile strategy and the growth of Resistance’s own missiles.

Good read. I am curious how much proof there is of Moghaddam being assassinated though. I recall some posts on this subforum mentioned the lax safety standards which may have been the direct cause of the accidental explosion. There is also this article suggesting both may have contributed.

You know the biggest Iran hater on this site who refers to himself as a Palestinian. Who curses Iran, while calling Iranian satelite force HAMAS as "Holy Hamas", this guy posted sumthing related to afghanistan two weeks ago where he literally called the Americans and US military men as "Us (ourselves)". What a bad poser this guy is. I bet he will peek into the Iranian chill thread out of hate and see this post.

Can anyone find the post where he referred to the AMERICAN EMPIRE as "we/us". Im disappointed at the moderators who keep backing this guy. Its their intellect that disappoints me, becuz even a kid shud be able to notice who this IRAN hater actually is

Back
Top Bottom