What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Correct me if I'm mistaken but the Houthis never took Aden did they ? The Saudis were never required to implement an amphibious landing or fight to take the city back ? I'm pretty certain the Saudis simply landed in Aden and used their air support to blunt the Houthis advance towards Aden.

Most of Aden was surrounded and they brought troops and equipment via land and sea. Thus within a year they were able to take back South Yemen, which is a quite successful operation. The difference is the motivation to take back South Yemen was greater than Houthi’s will to hold it.

Then the war became a stalemate and war of attrition and conventional militaries don’t do well in war of attrition’s.

Another point about Saudi Air Power, yes they have strong airforce but terrible targeting data (even with US assisting them locating a bank of targets). More of the air strikes killed civilians and hit civilian targets rather than critical strikes on Houthi supply lines or military targets. Now just imagine how bad it would be if US WASNT providing targeting data.

No Twitter account has ever challenged me more than this guy. Are we being lied to to this level? Are green stocks so much overpriced???
Is Saudi investments in green energy forced milking of the cow?
EcoPapa has enlightened my view on this subject. What is being said on the mainstream is not easily practical in reality but this is not spoken about at all.

The members here who are cheering on some barbarians and trying to make them see “moderate” should take a look at this video.

The true colors of the Taliban will always be they are scum of the earth. Let’s never forget that.

For those who think everything in Iran can be done “cheap” and costs are next to nothing. Sometimes we hear absurdly unrealistic figures to build certain military projects, article above shows that to “improve” just 10 freeways in Iran would cost $1B USD.

So while things are certainly cheaper in Iran, they aren’t basically free like some people think.

What would this mean? What would this implicate?

Outside of IMU fail safe implications. It would mean that this drone has high accuracy likely using the 4 receivers to reduce margin of error.
The most interesting implication would be Iran is using GPS + GLONASS combination on this drone to reduce tilt and yaw error among other things.

GPS sensors offer substantial promise in orientation sensing, a desirable feature for serving as failsafe for IMU failures. Augmenting GPS with GLONASS measurements can offer enormous gain in the orientation accuracy, particularly in cutting down the tail of the error distribution and thereby enhancing the robustness. While integrating FDMA based GLONASS with CDMA based GPS is non-trivial, we show that incorporating time differenced GLONASS carrier phase data with GPS provides effective fusion.

A research paper that digs into this concept (if your interested).

This thread is for our Iranian members who wants asks simple questions like "who's the guy in your avatar, which city do you live in, which team do you support". We can also talk about Iranian Cuisine, Culture, Tv shows, Domestic news.

If you want to ask a off-topic question like the ones as i mentioned above while you are discussing in a specific topic, do it here by mentioning. Thus we won't be polluting our threads.

For language; "We can use Persian but we'll also have to use English to inform other non-Persian members."

Iran is great , i like them . great people .

Look at this Iraqi old man in the Arbaʽeen Pilgrimage. Maybe that's all he has, and the only way to show his passion towards Imam Hussain AS and his visitors.
3255094.jpg
3255093.jpg

Arba'een is show of love

Back
Top Bottom