What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@ASQ-1918 you know what i think mate ?

with all due respect ? that are here because your gov. tells u ... u know what i mean ?

anyhow your ppl are mine too , azerbaijan was forced independent from iran by russia .

so your an iranian just as i am . my heart beats for azerbaijan . my grand grand grand pa lived in tabriz .

when i had a trip to ardebil , i saw a lot of north azerbaijani brothers and sisters . ...

still this doesnt change the fact that normal azerbaijani people dont think like u .
That is not true. I talked to tons of Azeri from South-Azerbaijan (Now Iran). And they all say their hearts beat for Azerbaijan. They have family from there and to whom do you think they feel closer, to their blood brothers in the north, or farsi who call them insects or donkey? The answer is obvious. Also when president Gul visited Tabriz. Turkish flags and Azeri flags were everywhere. How can you say they hate Azerbaijani when Azeri in Iran are even excited when seeing Anatolian Turks. Obviously Iranians supremacy will lead to disaster. You think you are superior when Azeri ruled all over Persians in the time of Safavids and Seljuk Empire before that.

p.s : Mən Kirmanşah dən edirəm ; i hope google translate works just fine :D
No it didn't work well.. :police:

That is not true. I talked to tons of Azeri from South-Azerbaijan (Now Iran). And they all say their hearts beat for Azerbaijan. They have family from there and to whom do you think they feel closer, to their blood brothers in the north, or farsi who call them insects or donkey? The answer is obvious. Also when president Gul visited Tabriz. Turkish flags and Azeri flags were everywhere. How can you say they hate Azerbaijani when Azeri in Iran are even excited when seeing Anatolian Turks. Obviously Iranians supremacy will lead to disaster. You think you are superior when Azeri ruled all over Persians in the time of Safavids and Seljuk Empire before that.

pal , i really dont know who let u in again . any sort , me and 2 other members here are azeri . okey pal ?

our hearts (the heart of all iranians) beat for azerbaijan , and inshaalah it'll come back to its homeland iran . i cant believe the load of racism u have !! its 2014 pal !!! in iran the supreme leader is azeri , we dont care about race thats why we are advancing .

still dude , at least in this thread , racist separatist idea's are not allowed . as i hate trolling , i wont troll back . but this doesnt mean u can spew anything u feel suited .

as i said before , pls refrain from commenting about iran . thank u .
============

hi brother ! lol :D it seems some turk members really dont want to make a peace with iranians !!! :D

after islamic faith , now the time is ripe for atatwolf .

please control him if u can @Neptune

No it didn't work well.. :police:

its okey pal , its okey

Last edited:
pal , i really dont know who let u in again . any sort , me and 2 other members here are azeri . okey pal ?

our hearts (the heart of all iranians) beat for azerbaijan , and inshaalah it'll come back to its homeland iran . i cant believe the load of racism u have !! its 2014 pal !!! in iran the supreme leader is azeri , we dont care about race thats why we are advancing .

still dude , at least in this thread , racist separatist idea's are not allowed . as i hate trolling , i wont troll back . but this doesnt mean u can spew anything u feel suited .

@Sinan @xenon54 :

hi brothers ! lol :D it seems some turk members really dont want to make a peace with iranians !!! :D

For some reason you need google translate to prove you can speak Azerbaijani.... hahah. Good try buddy. Keep spreading lies that Azeri in Iran hate Azeri in Azerbaijan. Don't cry to admins because people correct your lies. Azeri in Iran luvvv Azeri, doesn't matter from where. I don't even get why you THINK Azeri in Iran hate their kin in the independent north. Obviously you are trolling or something. :coffee:

@Sinan @xenon54 :

hi brothers ! lol :D it seems some turk members really dont want to make a peace with iranians !!! :D

please control him if u can @Neptune

its okey pal , its okey

we're not cops dude. In those cases, we're the court officers or punishers. You name it :D

For some reason you need google translate to prove you can speak Azerbaijani.... hahah. Good try buddy. Keep spreading lies that Azeri in Iran hate Azeri in Azerbaijan. Don't cry to admins because people correct your lies. Azeri in Iran luvvv Azeri, doesn't matter from where. I don't even get why you THINK Azeri in Iran hate their kin in the independent north. Obviously you are trolling or something. :coffee:

god !!! till when should i reply to this childish comments about my identity ? look dude , i dont give a shyt about what u think of me . i repeat I DONT GIVE A SHYT !!

dont put words in my mouth . i said OUR HARTS BEAT FOR AZERBAIJAN which means that WE LOVE AZERBAIJAN . is this so hard for your pea nut brain to absorb ?

anyway , DOOOO NNNOOOTTT PPPPOOOSSSST HHHHEEEERRRREEE !!

^ i hope you could understand that ?

we're not a cops dude.

i wish you were :D lol :D :D :D

god !!! till when should i reply to this childish comments about my identity ? look dude , i dont give a shyt about what u think of me . i repeat I DONT GIVE A SHYT !!

dont put words in my mouth . i said OUR HARTS BEAT FOR AZERBAIJAN which means that WE LOVE AZERBAIJAN . is this so hard for your pea nut brain to absorb ?

anyway , DOOOO NNNOOOTTT PPPPOOOSSSST HHHHEEEERRRREEE !!

^ i hope you could understand that ?

i hope you were :D lol :D :D :D

noo...trust me you wouldn't :D. I don't know how it is in Iran but, in Turkey people with military background hate the National Police as much as they hate the goverment ;)

Back
Top Bottom