What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

If it is Iranian city, why do they speak Azeri language? The predominant language spoken in Tabriz is Azerbijanian, which belongs to the western group of southwestern, or Oghuz, branch of Turkic language family. It has a high degree of intelligibility with Anatolian Turkish

yep !

anyway , i really like u dude :D :enjoy:

if you are in love with us , then join iran :lol:

you were born in it :rofl::rofl:

yes

@haman10
ghaziye daareh tarsnaak mishe:argh::argh::argh:
If you really did you would encountered grey wolves in Tabriz.

yep !

anyway , i really like u dude :D :enjoy:

if you are in love with us , then join iran :lol:

you were born in it :rofl::rofl:
I like you too but I don't think you will love turan. :D You still can't get over the Seljuks and Safavids ;)

Thanks but no thanks. I don't waste time reading wikipedia :coffee:

I like you too but I don't think you will love turan.

Tūrān (Persianتوران) is the Persian name[1] for a region around Central Asia, literally meaning "the land of the Tur". As described below, the original Turanians are an Iranian[2][3][4] tribe of the Avestan age. As a people the "Turanian" are one of the two Iranian peoples both descending from the Persian Fereydun but with different domains and often at war with each other.[5][6] In fact according to the Shahnameh's account, at least 1,500 years later after the Avesta, the nomadic tribes who inhabited these lands were ruled by Tūr, who was the emperor Fereydun's elder son. The association with Turks is also primarily based on the Shahnameh's geographical account where Turkification of Central Asia was partially completed during that time.[7]

If it is Iranian city, why do they speak Azeri language? The predominant language spoken in Tabriz is Azerbijanian, which belongs to the western group of southwestern, or Oghuz, branch of Turkic language family. It has a high degree of intelligibility with Anatolian Turkish

Based on your logic, a city such as "Van", can't be considered as Turkish since the city's population is mainly Kurdish.

Well, start with not repeating the same discussions over and over. Aren't you guys tired of repeating the same things, honestly?

My name is not that, and I think I have explained that the other user who had posted on some Iranian website has nothing to do with me, I also post on disput.az etc...with this name. I was even accused of posting on 4chan and other websites here (someone who used this name), websites I haven't even visited in my life, what the hell?

Why are you so interested in what I edited? It wasn't anything "important", don't worry.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom