What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I am sorry for doing this and i was not doing it intentionally. Offcourse as Iranians you all have certain qualifications i will never have to speak on Iran. I know sometimes my tone is a bit off sometimes, but generally i am open to different opinions.
But no need to talk down to AFricans. I am half Nigerian half American and my dad is a brilliant man, PhD (from top Nigerian and US universities) in computer science, so pls forget those stereotypes, you dunno who anybody is on the internets. Cheers.

It is forgiven if it wasn’t intentional.

I noticed it a few times personally and let it slide till now and thought it should be addressed.

As for Africans, I do not look down on any race. I merely called you African because I knew you were from that region, but did not know your specific country. In fact it would have been worse if I called you Kenyan and was wrong.
You are better than these types of remarks bro.

You misunderstood what I wrote and the other remark you quoted isn’t even posted by me, but a troll. So not sure what you are even implying

Iran's proxies are not as subservient to Iran as some outsiders believe or others make them out to be.

Realistically at one point Hezbollah's entry into the Syrian conflict pretty much saved Assad and held the line against "moderate" rebels before Russia got involved. In a sense this was also to prevent these militias from spreading into Lebanon but in any case fighting in Syria did drain Hezbollah somewhat, although they did gain some experience out of it as well.

In recent years because of economic sanction issues Iran has significantly cut its funding to Hezbollah and Lebanon is currently crumbling economically. At this point Hezbollah won't engage in a costly conflict with Israel unless as a last resort. They're basically preventing Israel from colonizing Lebanon at this point in time.

Baradaran, mitoonam beporsam Hezbollah in vasat chera angosht be damagh vaystade? In hame kharjesh kardim ke baraye hamin roozha be dardemoon bekhore. Chera hich ghalati nemikonan?

Iran's proxies are not as subservient to Iran as some outsiders believe or others make them out to be.

Realistically at one point Hezbollah's entry into the Syrian conflict pretty much saved Assad and held the line against "moderate" rebels before Russia got involved. In a sense this was also to prevent these militias from spreading into Lebanon but in any case fighting in Syria did drain Hezbollah somewhat, although they did gain some experience out of it as well.

In recent years because of economic sanction issues Iran has significantly cut its funding to Hezbollah and Lebanon is currently crumbling economically. At this point Hezbollah won't engage in a costly conflict with Israel unless as a last resort. They're basically preventing Israel from colonizing Lebanon at this point in time.

Hezbollah was actually reluctant to intervene in Syria (despite requests by IRGC officers to do so), and only decided to move in after Khamenei called for greater involvement of the organization during a personal meeting with Nasrallah in Tehran on April 2013.

Before 2006, Hezbollah did enjoy a great level of operational freedom, but that quickly ended when it foolishly killed a number of Israeli soldiers during a raid (for which it didn't consult Iran) that sparked the Second Lebanon War. Iran wasn't amused as it had to rebuild Hezbollah and the heavily demolished Shia areas for an hasty and ill-thought out border raid. Equally important, the conflict revealed Hezbollah's tactics to Israel at a time when the Israelis still weren't aware of the organization's true strength and competence.

Ever since, due to the heavy investment it has made, Iran is cherishing Hezbollah as nothing less than a strategic asset. A de facto IRGC division on Israel's northern border. In the end, only two events will move the organization to strike Israel: either a pre-emptive attack against its own force, or an all-out Israeli attack against its main patron (Iran). Not because the Mossad continues to breach IRGC security parameters around Iranian nuclear facilities with acts of sabotage.

Last edited:
Baffling why they're still allowing inspectors into the country, never mind anywhere near any nuclear facilities. Anyways good news is that Iran is now enriching at 60% and struck an Israeli ship with a missile.

Though in my opinion Iran should leave the NPT and enrich to 90% immediately. Kick out inspectors until full verification on their side is verified by Iranian inspectors. Enough games.

A post I made in another thread got me wondering about something else here.
How popular is kaleh pacheh today? Is there pressure from the health sector against indulging in it? Are younger generations into it? I know most of the second generation diaspora seldom eat it and these days and the stores here sell it as frozen and completely prepared and separated from the skull and the broth seems leaner than what I remember home made looking like.
I remember in the 80s & 90s my grandfather actually boiling whole sheep heads and feet all night in winter times till moring and while our parents absolutely relished it even more than kabob, the body parts and floating eyes and brain, eyc freaked us kids out and the flavor was almost pure fat/grease, especially in the broth. Only the tongue and cheek muscles were bearable to me with a lot of torshi and barbari.

بالاخره ضربه رو خوردن،‌ شانی. می‌گن دیر و زود داره سوخت و سوز نداره. آخر سر حرف تو شد
این یکی بیشتر از بقیه چسبید،‌ حتی بیشتر از زدن اسرائیل. به ویژه پس از اون جنگ کوتاه مدت سوریه و ترکیه که چند تا توپ هم به سمت پست‌های ما شلیک کردن​

So the US is leaving Afghanistan after 20+ years and losing 2000+ troops, spending trillions and achieving basically nothing. They're not even going to setup a peacekeeping force or give the Afghan army air support ? I feel sorry for the people of Afghanistan but Iran should secure its borders with Afghanistan immediately to avoid swarms of Afghan refugees from getting into the country. On the positive side of things, hopefully after this is all over the Opium trade abruptly comes to an end as well. just like before 911.

Erbil Airport hit by another drone today. Katusha rockets also hit a Turkish base nearby killing atleast one Turkish soldier. Afterwards Barzani demanded that the Peshmerga expel all Iraqi forces from the area. Several attacks on PMU bases nearby followed. Peshmerga is suspected to have attacked the PMU sites with ATGMs. Tensions remain high.

Last edited:
A post I made in another thread got me wondering about something else here.
How popular is kaleh pacheh today? Is there pressure from the health sector against indulging in it? Are younger generations into it? I know most of the second generation diaspora seldom eat it and these days and the stores here sell it as frozen and completely prepared and separated from the skull and the broth seems leaner than what I remember home made looking like.
I remember in the 80s & 90s my grandfather actually boiling whole sheep heads and feet all night in winter times till moring and while our parents absolutely relished it even more than kabob, the body parts and floating eyes and brain, eyc freaked us kids out and the flavor was almost pure fat/grease, especially in the broth. Only the tongue and cheek muscles were bearable to me with a lot of torshi and barbari.

The optional use of young baby sheep for this dish is abhorrent and unethical.

56 million people need to be vaccinated in Iran to reach herd immunity. This will cover 30 million, probably front line workers, healthcare workers and the most vulnerable. The rest can take Iranian, Chinese, Indian vaccines while some restrictions remain in place.

According to this article, which came out today, sometime in May Iran will be producing atleast 2 million of doses of its domestic vaccine, BAREKAT, every month. Sometime in mid July Iran plans to boost its production capacity to 12-15 million doses. With other Iranian made Covid-19 vaccines added to these numbers, that should be good enough to meet the domestic need by the end of the year. Some foreign countries have also shown interest in purchasing vaccines from Iran. That means that if all things go according to plan, near the end of the year, if the domestic need is met, Iran can export vaccines to countries that are interested.

56 million people need to be vaccinated in Iran to reach herd immunity. This will cover 30 million, probably front line workers, healthcare workers and the most vulnerable. The rest can take Iranian, Chinese, Indian vaccines while some restrictions remain in place.

Last edited:
The optional use of young baby sheep for this dish is abhorrent and unethical.
why ?

According to this article, which came out today, sometime in May Iran will be producing atleast 2 million of doses of its domestic vaccine, BAREKAT, every month. Sometime in mid July Iran plans to boost its production capacity to 12-15 million doses. With other Iranian made Covid-19 vaccines added to these numbers, that should be good enough to meet the domestic need by the end of the year. Some foreign countries have also shown interest in purchasing vaccines from Iran. That means that if all things go according to plan, near the end of the year, if the domestic need is met, Iran can export vaccines to countries that are interested.

not exactly evidence seems to show that you need to get vaccinated on regular intervals or the immunity against the virus weaken

Back
Top Bottom