What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

i am not upset at all you attack my country and my brothers on this forum, so you get an answer. even it takes for Iran a 1000 years one day there will be no israhell left one day. everything in this world has a limit

This includes the Iranian regime. Empires come and go. Not that I'm referring to the tin pot sanctioned entity of Iran as an empire, but authoritarian regimes in particular never last.

Israel will be here long after the Mullah occupation of Iran is over.

This includes the Iranian regime. Empires come and go. Not that I'm referring to the tin pot sanctioned entity of Iran as an empire, but authoritarian regimes in particular never last.

Israel will be here long after the Mullah occupation of Iran is over.

Well,

Your friends say this tin pot entity rules over four Arab capitals.

Which narrative should we believe in?

Well,

Your friends say this tin pot entity rules over four Arab capitals.

Which narrative should we believe in?

Using paid mercenaries as cannon fodder. I don't know if this is because Iran is too afraid to wage war with its own soldiers. Maybe they're not very good. I know they started the conflict with Iraq and couldn't beat Iraq after 8 years.

Regimes that rely on mercenaries don't last.

History will repeat itself and the Mullah regime will fall. It's inevitable.

Iranian politicians considering leaving NPT and enriching Uranium to 90%

In the next few days Iran will be enriching Uranium at 60%

Last edited:
Russia sends military equipment including armored vehicles, tanks and air defense units to its border with Ukraine. This is from a few hours ago.

So the Ukrainians have 6 Bayraktar drones operational and 48 on order. However the question is where are the parts going to come from now ?

Let's see how these 6 drones perform against a country with a dynamic, well rounded and potent air defense network. I'm guessing not very well but hey it worked against Armenian rebels so that means that it has to work on Russia just as well right ?

The entire forced labor / genocide narrative in XinJiang has already been debunked by investigative journalists. It's no different than claims about Saddams WMDS or Gaddafi wanting to massacre moderate rebels / civilians, giving his crazed soldiers via.gra and NATO coming to the rescue. It's all nonsense.

Also even if Chinese workers make $2/hr on average, what about the cost of food / living in China ? In the last 20-30 years China has lifted 800 million people out of poverty and its not uncommon for people in China to own 2 properties. Never mind the fact that all of China is connected by high speed rail whereas the US is drowning in debt, its infrastructure crumbling. For Gods sake have you seen the subway in New York or Chicago ?

You are a clown who doesn’t know what he is talking about. See below Mr. clown for slave labor conditions:

From Apple to Adidas: Brands Use Ethnic Minority Slave Labor in China

Between 2017 and 2019, more than 80,000 Uyghurs were transferred to work in 27 manufacturing facilities that supply 83 global brands

Chinese Women Workers Make 4 Cents for Producing $45 Disney Dolls

"Work hours and wages are in clear violation of terms in the labor contract and labor laws. During peak season, workers need to work 10 to 13 hours a day, 26 to 29 days a month. If a worker requests leave during overtime work, they can only earn a daily salary of 7.5 RMB ($1.08 USD) per hour, causing their monthly wage to be less than 2,000 RMB ($287.49 USD). Workers, therefore, must choose to work overtime," the report continued.”

Currently, Shanghai has the highest monthly minimum wage among 31 provinces (RMB 2,480/US$382 per month) and Beijing has the highest hourly minimum wage (RMB 24/US$3.7 per hour). Six regions – Shanghai, Guangdong, Beijing, Tianjin, Jiangsu, and Zhejiang – surpassed the RMB 2,000 (US$308) mark in their monthly minimum wage standards.

Bye Bye Mr. Clown :jester:

Last edited:
Since this is the "chill" thread, I guess I'll give you all some good news as opposed to the usual doom and gloom lol.

Three months ago I weighed in at my heaviest which was around 366 lbs (166.015 kg) and now with intense workouts 5-6 days a week, good nutrition and fasting 24 hours in-between each single meal per day with some extended fasting sessions last 2-3 days. I've come down to 290 lbs (131.542kg)! which is a difference of 76 lbs (mostly fat btw).

It's been quite the experience learning how to eat properly, how to workout and build both cardiovascular health and muscular density.

I'm just tired of all this Stryker..... I'll go ahead and do myself (and you guys) a solid by just taking a break from all this for a while....Sincerest of apologies to anyone I might have offended or put-off with what I said earlier. What I said does come from a place of genuine concern and frustration........ hoping for the best though.

Feel free brother and congratulations on your path. Your progress proves you are on the right track, and you'll meet your own goals in no time. I'm sure you had set backs in your mission to reduce weight, and Iran has too, but you know what?

The same thing that has driven Iran to its many successes in various military fields that no one would ever imagine, is the same unique human trait that will lead you to your goals. Persistence, determination, and the belief that the war (whether real or metaphorical) is never lost until you consider it lost. Opportunities are most visible during times of volatility.

Baradaran, mitoonam beporsam Hezbollah in vasat chera angosht be damagh vaystade? In hame kharjesh kardim ke baraye hamin roozha be dardemoon bekhore. Chera hich ghalati nemikonan?

The entire forced labor / genocide narrative in XinJiang has already been debunked by investigative journalists. It's no different than claims about Saddams WMDS or Gaddafi wanting to massacre moderate rebels / civilians, giving his crazed soldiers via.gra and NATO coming to the rescue. It's all nonsense.

Also even if Chinese workers make $2/hr on average, what about the cost of food / living in China ? In the last 20-30 years China has lifted 800 million people out of poverty and its not uncommon for people in China to own 2 properties. Never mind the fact that all of China is connected by high speed rail whereas the US is drowning in debt, its infrastructure crumbling. For Gods sake have you seen the subway in New York or Chicago ?

These basic facts are easily found if one is really interested in the truth. Just ignore, their purpose is misinformation and hate attacks.

“Russia is Iran’s friend” -misguided idiots on this board

“This time it’s different, Russia hates the West now” - village idiots

LMAO. Please where did your RUSSOPHOBIC OUTBURT originate from? NObody on this forum has claimed Russia is Iran's friend, so stop trolling yourself with that bogus phrase. We, and Iran, are realists, and Iran as a realistic-focused country understand thats relations with RUssia will never be perfect or optimal, but there is considerably more to lose if there is no /little cooperation with Russia. Russia acknnowledges Iran in certain spheres(eg Lebanon) and doesnt recognnize Iran aaasss much, for ex Syria, but Iran already has so much influence in Syria(+ Lebanon factor), so its not A BIIG DEAL(at least yet), so pls dont be so paranoid..Iran is watching its back, it knows what Russia has done to it in its history and in modern times..self reliance still works against Russian bad acts against Iran.

حمله به مرکز جاسوسی موساد رژیم صهیونیستی در شمال عراق

منابع عراقی از کشته و زخمی شدن شماری از جاسوس‌های سرویس جاسوسی رژیم صهیونیستی در شمال عراق خبر دادند.

LMAO. Please where did your RUSSOPHOBIC OUTBURT originate from? NObody on this forum has claimed Russia is Iran's friend, so stop trolling yourself with that bogus phrase. We, and Iran, are realists, and Iran as a realistic-focused country understand thats relations with RUssia will never be perfect or optimal, but there is considerably more to lose if there is no /little cooperation with Russia. Russia acknnowledges Iran in certain spheres(eg Lebanon) and doesnt recognnize Iran aaasss much, for ex Syria, but Iran already has so much influence in Syria(+ Lebanon factor), so its not A BIIG DEAL(at least yet), so pls dont be so paranoid..Iran is watching its back, it knows what Russia has done to it in its history and in modern times..self reliance still works against Russian bad acts against Iran.

I don’t need an African to tell me about my own country, much less one that hasn’t stepped foot inside Iran. So it is a bit irritating hearing your lecturing and talking down on actual Iranian users on this board (not just myself). It’s one thing to provide your opinion and it’s another to act like it’s your native society and history and that we (me) are the outsiders. Almost comical actually.

And the point of my post seemed to go over your head to comprehend wasn’t Russia-phobia, but a reality check that Russia isn’t going to be the strategic arms partner nor economic partner that many have advocated could develop if Iran turns to Russia to bypass West sanctions regime. So if Russia is privately urging Assad to cut his alliance on Iran (and they have been), what basis of cooperation is there in fields that are much more sensitive such as strategic arms and pushing against western Imperalism? Answer: there isn’t...thus the point of my post

As for your other analysis, Russia has little influence in Lebanon. Lebanon is divided between Iran-France-Persian Gulf Arabs/House of Saud. So Russia is a nobody in Lebanon in today’s state of politics.

As for Syria, Russia again owes its recent gained geopolitical leverage to Solemani for convincing the Russians who were so scared to enter the war. Or else all they had was a Soviet era old dilapidated small naval port and little influence at the start of the war. They were about to lose their last foothold in the Middle East and Africa after they surrendered saddam and Ghadaffi to the west.

I don’t need an African to tell me about my own country, much less one that hasn’t stepped foot inside Iran. So it is a bit irritating hearing your lecturing and talking down on actual Iranian users on this board (not just myself). It’s one thing to provide your opinion and it’s another to act like it’s your native society and history and that we (me) are the outsiders. Almost comical actually.
I am sorry for doing this and i was not doing it intentionally. Offcourse as Iranians you all have certain qualifications i will never have to speak on Iran. I know sometimes my tone is a bit off sometimes, but generally i am open to different opinions.
But no need to talk down to AFricans. I am half Nigerian half American and my dad is a brilliant man, PhD (from top Nigerian and US universities) in computer science, so pls forget those stereotypes, you dunno who anybody is on the internets. Cheers.
but hey it worked against Armenian rebels so that means that it has to work on Russia just as well right ?
You know its a fallacy! you're sharp though for that one. typical case of false analogy.

Back
Top Bottom