What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

جریان توله های غرب داخل کشوره عزیز.
حالا بچه های بالا بهش میگن جریان نفوذ. اسمش هر چی که هست یا هر چیزی که صدا میکنن، عوامل داخلی هستند.
یک زمانی یکی بود به اسم خلخالی که همه این توله ها رو می‌گرفت می‌برد سر دار. الان همه بهش فحش میدن. ولی از من میپرسی خداوکیلی یکی مثل خلخالی به شدت نیازه واسه توله های غرب پرست داخلی. 😁
Yek iraniye mihanparast ya yek hezbollahi momen hala bayad dast be kar beshan. Rounani va zarifo bayad terror konan.
In toolesag salehi dige Chi mige baaz. Khodesh yek mohre gharb jasazi kardan toye systeme ma. In yaroo ro bayad dastgir konan

Yek iraniye mihanparast ya yek hezbollahi momen hala bayad dast be kar beshan. Rounani va zarifo bayad terror konan.
In toolesag salehi dige Chi mige baaz. Khodesh yek mohre gharb jasazi kardan toye systeme ma. In yaroo ro bayad dastgir konan
یه یهودی اسمش سموییل داره کامنتا رو میخونه دااااش.
ترور؟ بیخیال داداش 😂
اینا احمقن همین، نیازی به زدن نیست. ملت باید بفهمن که اینا به درد نخورن.

@tamame bacheha

baz dobare ridan. che aberoo rizi dobare.
دل خوشی داری داریوش. چند بار باید بگیم که جمهوری اسلامی یک طبل تو خالی هست که به جز گوه خوردن اضافی کار دیگه‌ای بلد نیست؟ چند بار باید ثابت بشه؟

دوباره باز اون خپل بر می‌گرده می‌گه کرک و پشم شما رو به باد می‌دهیم و همه چیز عادی می‌شه​

Using Western propaganda sources won't bring you anywhere. You are known here as someone posting pro-US rubbish all the time. I am glad i am standing and nitpicking your garbage every time. Stay tuned.

Btw, you can shove your terrorist Uyghur buddies where the sun never shines.

Ah yes when presented with multiple sources use the Western propaganda instead of admitting you are wrong.

You claimed I was wrong and I provided facts. So please provide facts to support your argument. I will wait.

Unlike you, we have actually done business in China and know more about this area than you.

But what should one expect who refers to Iran’s Supreme Leader as “Supreme Idiot”. A immature child. Nothing more. Won’t waste more time.

Ah yes when presented with multiple sources use the Western propaganda instead of admitting you are wrong.

You claimed I was wrong and I provided facts. So please provide facts to support your argument. I will wait.

Unlike you, we have actually done business in China and know more about this area than you.

But what should one expect who refers to Iran’s Supreme Leader as “Supreme Idiot”. A immature child. Nothing more. Won’t waste more time.
Rich, coming from a racist person referring to Chinese as ''2$ slaves''. Do you think people will take you seriously anymore after that comment? Go ahead, spam the words ''Iranian republic'' thousands of times in these forums, you are a joke. Thanks for proving it.

And no, sorry, i will not swallow pro American sources as easily as you.

Rich, coming from a racist person referring to Chinese as ''2$ slaves''. Do you think people will take you seriously anymore after that comment?

Don’t misquote me.

I said low slave wage country. Which China is notorious for. Not racist. Merely facts. I said China factory workers make around $2/hr and posted facts supporting both below that number and slightly higher than that number. Again not racist. Just facts.

No one takes you seriously here to begin with. Not that you ever post any analysis or have any military knowledge whatsoever. I hope you realize that.

If I were to guess you are probably below 21 years old. And if you are above that, then congrats on being mentally handicapped.

Don’t misquote me.

I said low slave wage country. Which China is notorious for. Not racist. Merely facts. I said China factory workers make around $2/hr and posted facts supporting both below that number and slightly higher than that number. Again not racist. Just facts.

No one takes you seriously here to begin with. Not that you ever post any analysis or have any military knowledge whatsoever. I hope you realize that.

If I were to guess you are probably below 21 years old. And if you are above that, then congrats on being mentally handicapped.
Yes, right. Everyone truly understood what you meant by referring to China as a cheap 2$ per hour production place. It is beneath my dignity to analyze any field in which clowns like you take part in. I mean, the guy who constantly expels verbal diarrhea from his mouth and belittles honourable respectful civilizations such as China as mere ''2$ slaves'' has no credibility whatsoever. Go ahead and talk about your imaginery ''Iranian republic''... as they say in Persian ''Vaghean badbakhti, bisavad''. Another wannabe blond American prostitute. Nothing more, nothing less.

Dadash, Bisavad on mardare jendate k kosesh to khiyaboon tehran vaz bood baraya marde. It’s clear which one of us is bad bakht lol.

Iranian republic is shorthand for Islamic
Republic of Iran. Ironic someone with the name “daruish the great” knows so little about anything Iranian.

As for your insults they make me laugh. At 6’0 250lbs, I can take solace knowing that you are keyboard warrior but really a joke in real life. But gladly let’s meet for tea and I can re-arrange your face afterwards to be a little less ugly with that big Persian nose of yours. :omghaha:

Been everywhere In Tehran, from neighboorhoods like Islam Shahr to ones like Velenjak and Farmaniyeh to Iran’s Kurdistan region which you don’t have the balls to even travel too. So blond American prostitute arezoo mardaret bood.

I have seen guys like you a dime a dozen in Iran. Kam ovordi oskhol eyb nadare. But you likely don’t even live in Iran from the way you talk, another ex-pat wash up talking the big game probably hiding in some loser EU country.

You're taking this a bit too far man, calm down it's just a forum......

Dadash, Bisavad on mardare jendate k kosesh to khiyaboon tehran vaz bood baraya marde. It’s clear which one of us is bad bakht lol.

Iranian republic is shorthand for Islamic
Republic of Iran. Ironic someone with the name “daruish the great” knows so little about anything Iranian.

As for your insults they make me laugh. At 6’0 250lbs, I can take solace knowing that you are keyboard warrior but really a joke in real life. But gladly let’s meet for tea and I can re-arrange your face afterwards to be a little less ugly with that big Persian nose of yours. :omghaha:

Been everywhere In Tehran, from neighboorhoods like Islam Shahr to ones like Velenjak and Farmaniyeh to Iran’s Kurdistan region which you don’t have the balls to even travel too. So blond American prostitute arezoo mardaret bood.

I have seen guys like you a dime a dozen in Iran. Kam ovordi oskhol eyb nadare. But you likely don’t even live in Iran from the way you talk, another ex-pat wash up talking the big game probably hiding in some loser EU country.
Weren't you saying goodbye a few posts back madarjende haroomzadeh? So what happened pedarsag bisharaf? You still have the need to be a tough keyboard warrior LOL!

Its ok man, madare jendat moohasho blond mikone va dar khanevade shoma ham eftekhar mikonid ke sage amricayi hastid. I won't delve into much deeper insults because there is a bit of respect between the guys here but listen : Khar nanato gayid va hamelash ham kard. You are the offspring now.

Herri boro bezar baad biad jaakeshe koskesh madarghahbe.
You're taking this a bit too far man, calm down it's just a forum......
Hilarious LOL... the so called analyzor and contributor has been reduced into a hateful angry subhuman within just a few posts. Haha. Funny $hit.

I might tickle his mother a bit more, let me see more of his analyzing posts LOL.

@Dariush the Great
@Shawnee
@SalarHaqq

معلوم نیست تو نطنز چه خبر هست
می‌گن سخنگوی انرژی اتمی هم سرش شکسته هم مچ پاش. می‌گن از چند متر ارتفاع افتاده پایین. حالا خدا می‌دونه چرا باید از چند متر ارتفاع بیافته پایین مگر اینکه ریزش سقفی یا چیزی اتفاق اتفاده باشه

هر چیزی هست یه آتش‌سوزی ساده و یه مشکل برقی معمولی نیست. احتمال می‌دن تا ۹ ماه در نطنز نشه غنی‌سازی کرد. احتمال زیاد به سانتریفیوژها هم آسیب شدید وارد شده و چند هزار سو توان غنی سازی رو دوباره از دست دادیم

در این صورت احتمال زیاد نشت گاز هگزافلوراید اورانیوم هم اتفاق افتاده که متاسفانه گاز رادیواکتیو و بسیار خورنده‌ای هست و اگه آزاد بشه به تجهیزات دیگه و افراد اونجا آسیب جدی وارد می‌شه. این یعنی اگه این اتفاق افتاده باشه احتمالاً‌ تلفات نیروی انسانی هم داریم

حالا باز جمهوری اسهالی هارت و پورت کنه. این چهارمین شکست فاجعه‌آمیز جمهوری اسهالی تو این مدت هست که بدون پاسخ مونده و خایه پاسخ دادن ندارن. اما باز هم مثل فوتبال که هر موقع می‌رینن می‌گن چیزی از ارزش‌های تیم خوبمون کم نمی‌شه،‌ اینجا هم با وقاحت به کس‌شعر گفتن‌هاشون در مورد قدرت نداشتشون ادامه می‌دن اما دریغ از یک پاسخ مناسب و درخور به این همه حملات سنگین دشمن​

معلوم نیست تو نطنز چه خبر هست
می‌گن سخنگوی انرژی اتمی هم سرش شکسته هم مچ پاش. می‌گن از چند متر ارتفاع افتاده پایین. حالا خدا می‌دونه چرا باید از چند متر ارتفاع بیافته پایین مگر اینکه ریزش سقفی یا چیزی اتفاق اتفاده باشه
احتمالا این نفوذی هایی که دارن آزاد آزاد تو نطنز سورتمه میرن کمالوندی رو وقتی داشته از نطنز بازدید میکرده گرفتن تو روز روشن مثل سگ کتک زدن، بهت قول میدم قسر در رفتن هم. این وضع دیگه از ریدن هم گذشته....

حالا خداییش اینا قراره سر چی مذاکره کنن تو وین؟
تابلوئه که کار ماموران آژانس اتمی بوده. ساز و کاری برای تنبیه ایران در صورت تخطی از برجام به وجود آورده ان که میشه گفت گپ امنیتی در نیروگاه‌های اتمی ایجاد شده. چه سایبری و چه سیستماتیک.

راهبرد آمریکا اینه، یا جلوی پیشرفت هسته ای و اقتصادی و نظامی ایران رو با کمک برجام بگیرد و هیچ امتیازی ندهد یا در صورت تخطی ایران به هر بهانه ای ضربات سنگین به صنعت هسته ای ایران وارد کند.

یکی بگه عراقچی این سوسک توله احمق چه غلطی میکنه تو وین؟

Back
Top Bottom