What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I would rather see the money go to the Chinese than the Koreans, until we could produce microprocessors on our own. Meanwhile even now we are capable of designing and producing home appliances on our own, minus the microprocessors.
Aren't processors being made in Iran now, especially the kinds needed for home appliances? There might be some time before rysen types are produced but surely what is currently being made in house can suffice for an oven or fridge?

Aren't processors being made in Iran now, especially the kinds needed for home appliances? There might be some time before rysen types are produced but surely what is currently being made in house can suffice for an oven or fridge?
I don't know, but I have friends working in the IoT industry and all processors and chips without exception are imported from China. ESP-32, Raspberry Pi, etc.

I don't know, but I have friends working in the IoT industry and all processors and chips without exception are imported from China. ESP-32, Raspberry Pi, etc.

Raspberry Pi has English origins not Chinese.

It's produced in China though. Just like iPhone that is designed in California but produced in China.

That doesn’t make it a Chinese processor. It’s produced in a low slave wage country. That’s basic capitalism. Why pay a worker $15/hr in the US when you can pay a Chinese worker $2/hr?

That doesn’t make it a Chinese processor. It’s produced in a low slave wage country. That’s basic capitalism. Why pay a worker $15/hr in the US when you can pay a Chinese worker $2/hr?
Very degrading and racist talk. You sound like the average gf-less trump loser voter. And no, they get more than 2$ per hour.

It's produced in China though. Just like iPhone that is designed in California but produced in China.
Btw totally unrelated. Did the US respond to the killing and injuring of their service members in the latest attack?

Very degrading and racist talk. You sound like the average gf-less trump loser voter. And no, they get more than 2$ per hour.

You are a clown who doesn’t know what he is talking about. See below Mr. clown for slave labor conditions:

From Apple to Adidas: Brands Use Ethnic Minority Slave Labor in China

Between 2017 and 2019, more than 80,000 Uyghurs were transferred to work in 27 manufacturing facilities that supply 83 global brands

Chinese Women Workers Make 4 Cents for Producing $45 Disney Dolls

"Work hours and wages are in clear violation of terms in the labor contract and labor laws. During peak season, workers need to work 10 to 13 hours a day, 26 to 29 days a month. If a worker requests leave during overtime work, they can only earn a daily salary of 7.5 RMB ($1.08 USD) per hour, causing their monthly wage to be less than 2,000 RMB ($287.49 USD). Workers, therefore, must choose to work overtime," the report continued.”

Currently, Shanghai has the highest monthly minimum wage among 31 provinces (RMB 2,480/US$382 per month) and Beijing has the highest hourly minimum wage (RMB 24/US$3.7 per hour). Six regions – Shanghai, Guangdong, Beijing, Tianjin, Jiangsu, and Zhejiang – surpassed the RMB 2,000 (US$308) mark in their monthly minimum wage standards.

Bye Bye Mr. Clown :jester:

Last edited:
Nobody said it was a Chinese processor. I said all processors in Iran that are used in IoT are imported from China which remains true. Go read again.
Btw totally unrelated. Did the US respond to the killing and injuring of their service members in the latest attack?
I have no idea what incident you are talking about.

Nobody said it was a Chinese processor. I said all processors in Iran that are used in IoT are imported from China which remains true. Go read again.

Importation of Chinese processors or Western processors is a grave sin for Iran.

Both have backdoors so either government can take control or steal information.

So pick your poison....western processors (imported from China) or Eastern processors (imported from China).

Both are compromised for national security and critical civilian/military infrastructure

Importation of Chinese processors or Western processors is a grave sin for Iran.

Both have backdoors so either government can take control or steal information.

So pick your poison....western processors (imported from China) or Eastern processors (imported from China).

Both are compromised for national security and critical civilian/military infrastructure
I highly doubt that ESP-32 and Raspberry Pi would have backdoors. They're used even by kids and university students around the world to create simple projects. They're not high-end stuff although any attack on them can have devastating consequences for large networks of computers and devices in a region.

On the subject of backdoors in processors, security agencies can detect backdoors with scanning technologies like x-ray photography. You can't remain completely safe these days unless you produce everything on your own. Even the United States is prone to hardware backdoors as it has been shown previously by Cambridge security experts that some of the microprocessors manufactured in China had backdoors: https://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~sps32/sec_news.html#Assurance

You are a clown who doesn’t know what he is talking about. See below Mr. clown for slave labor conditions:

From Apple to Adidas: Brands Use Ethnic Minority Slave Labor in China

Between 2017 and 2019, more than 80,000 Uyghurs were transferred to work in 27 manufacturing facilities that supply 83 global brands

Chinese Women Workers Make 4 Cents for Producing $45 Disney Dolls

"Work hours and wages are in clear violation of terms in the labor contract and labor laws. During peak season, workers need to work 10 to 13 hours a day, 26 to 29 days a month. If a worker requests leave during overtime work, they can only earn a daily salary of 7.5 RMB ($1.08 USD) per hour, causing their monthly wage to be less than 2,000 RMB ($287.49 USD). Workers, therefore, must choose to work overtime," the report continued.”

Currently, Shanghai has the highest monthly minimum wage among 31 provinces (RMB 2,480/US$382 per month) and Beijing has the highest hourly minimum wage (RMB 24/US$3.7 per hour). Six regions – Shanghai, Guangdong, Beijing, Tianjin, Jiangsu, and Zhejiang – surpassed the RMB 2,000 (US$308) mark in their monthly minimum wage standards.

Bye Bye Mr. Clown :jester:

I have no idea what incident you are talking about.
Using Western propaganda sources won't bring you anywhere. You are known here as someone posting pro-US rubbish all the time. I am glad i am standing and nitpicking your garbage every time. Stay tuned.

Btw, you can shove your terrorist Uyghur buddies where the sun never shines.

A bit of reality:

10 years ago, my friends used to pay their Iranian employees $600 monthly and their Chinese collaborators paid theirs $200.

Now, it is reverse.

The good news is that the domestic production is above and beyond now. Things will get better.

@tamame bacheha

baz dobare ridan. che aberoo rizi dobare.
جریان توله های غرب داخل کشوره عزیز.
حالا بچه های بالا بهش میگن جریان نفوذ. اسمش هر چی که هست یا هر چیزی که صدا میکنن، عوامل داخلی هستند.
یک زمانی یکی بود به اسم خلخالی که همه این توله ها رو می‌گرفت می‌برد سر دار. الان همه بهش فحش میدن. ولی از من میپرسی خداوکیلی یکی مثل خلخالی به شدت نیازه واسه توله های غرب پرست داخلی. 😁

Back
Top Bottom