What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Yes you're right but basically being able to produce 17 KG at 20% purity a month, I mean going from 20% to weapons grade does not take very long.

Basically if the order was given to build a bomb as quickly as possible I'm absolutely certain that one bomb every month would be feasible. That's not even considering the 2000+ KG Iran already possesses, although most of it is less than 5% purity.

In any case Iran is very close. I would say that right now Iran is on the threshold of becoming a nuclear armed nation. With a new hardliner government probably incoming, the Americans will soon run out of time if they continue to play games.

If Iran has 2000kg at 5% purity, and it starts enriching it, I think it can get 80% purity but will not have 2000kg left. For it to get to perhaps 25kg at 80% it might deplete all of the 2000kg it has in stock.

So Iran will have serious problems in getting more stockpiles. That was the point of the JCPOA, and we know the west talks tough, only when iran is weak.

The sanctions will not be lifted. They will keep the status quo for as far into the future as I can see. when you come close to a bomb, they will start attacking. I don't see any other way.

Some more images from Gen Hatami's eventful visit to my city:
Where do you see the India and Iranian relations in perhaps the next few years?

I can say this with full confidence that the future is bright and there is a bright horizon for India and Iran. Fortunately, there are a lot of bilateral ties and cooperation ongoing, and as I said, there is furthermore a lot of potential, which if utilised could give a jump to our bilateral cooperation. For this, we need political will and fortunately, that is in place.
https://www.timesnownews.com/india/...ter-brigadier-general-amir-hatami-excl/716067

If Iran has 2000kg at 5% purity, and it starts enriching it, I think it can get 80% purity but will not have 2000kg left. For it to get to perhaps 25kg at 80% it might deplete all of the 2000kg it has in stock.

So Iran will have serious problems in getting more stockpiles. That was the point of the JCPOA, and we know the west talks tough, only when iran is weak.

The sanctions will not be lifted. They will keep the status quo for as far into the future as I can see. when you come close to a bomb, they will start attacking. I don't see any other way.
It would have been rather pointless for iran to have invested all of this enormous effort in an indigenous gas centrifuge design and production program if it was totally reliant on the import of the main raw materiel,ie yellowcake,from the exact same nations that it did not trust to supply it with enriched fuel.Ultimately it would be no better off as the yellowcake supply would also be just as vulnerable to western economic blackmail as the supply of enriched fuel assemblies was.
This was why iran sought to develop the ENTIRE fuel cycle,and it could only do this because it had its own proven reserves of uranium and the ability to extract them,indeed iran began producing its first indigenous yellowcake over a decade ago.

To acquire 50 kilograms of 90% enriched uranium, Iran needs about 220 kilograms of 20% enriched uranium as its feed. To enrich it in one year, Iran needs about 970 SWU UF6 Kg. So, with an enrichment capacity of +10,000, it could be done in about a month.

My estimations suggest that Iran is currently employing about 2,000 SWU for enriching uranium from 4.5% to 20%, while the rest of Iran's current enrichment capacity (about 7,000 SWU according to the last IAEA report I remember) is perhaps used for enriching uranium to 4.5%

The recent law passed by the parliament will increase Iran's enrichment capacity to 19,000 SWU by the end of the Iranian calendar year (in March). And Iran's ultimate goal is to reach 190,000 SWU.

IRGC: All abducted Iranian border guards freed from Pakistan

Can somebody tell me WTF is this
Honnestly vaccine from a company who has been caught red handed shipping fake vaccine.

Can somebody tell me WTF is this
Honnestly vaccine from a company who has been caught red handed shipping fake vaccine.
I heard about this about a week ago and was hoping it was not true. The Rouhani criminal Gang bought them from Sweden claiming they were buying a "Swedish Vaccine"!
IRGC: All abducted Iranian border guards freed from Pakistan

This is great news! Well done to the IRGC intelligence community for freeing the last of the hostages.

To acquire 50 kilograms of 90% enriched uranium, Iran needs about 220 kilograms of 20% enriched uranium as its feed. To enrich it in one year, Iran needs about 970 SWU UF6 Kg. So, with an enrichment capacity of +10,000, it could be done in about a month.

My estimations suggest that Iran is currently employing about 2,000 SWU for enriching uranium from 4.5% to 20%, while the rest of Iran's current enrichment capacity (about 7,000 SWU according to the last IAEA report I remember) is perhaps used for enriching uranium to 4.5%

The recent law passed by the parliament will increase Iran's enrichment capacity to 19,000 SWU by the end of the Iranian calendar year (in March). And Iran's ultimate goal is to reach 190,000 SWU.

As if this guy knows a shyte about UF6 or SWU.

Last edited:
source is bloomberg which is one of the most reputable business news sources
do you have anything that prove its wrong

I not talking about the Bloomberg report. I am talking about wreckless misinformation spreading about the vaccines.

19,000 SWU by the end of March 2021??
BRO...that is quite ambitious going back to pre-JCPOA level.
But the best feeling is when they're all set and spinning with UF6 by then! :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom