What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@Sina-1 ..Hi Sina, do U know how much more through put the IR6 has vs the current IR2.

OK..I found this info provided by @PeeD . I reprint this and hope he does not mind.

On the nuclear technology day, Iran officially disclosed the history and structure of its gas centrifuge program.

I will lay out the extracted details here:

IR1: First generation production URENCO machine (3-4 generation Zippe design), via Pakistans P1. Relative small diameter aluminium rotor but mechanically advanced 4-Rotor design.

IR2: Larger diameter 2-rotor design based on Urenco second generation design, via Pakistans P2. Unlike Pakistan, Iran could not import the maraging steel rotors and bellows. This lead to discontinuing this path.

IR3: Two stage maraging steel rotor of the IR2 was replaced with a increased length single rotor carbon fiber rotor.

IR2M: After mastering IR3 single rotor design, a 2-rotor variant was mastered via functioning carbon fiber bellows. Resulting in a design that was basically a 2nd gen. Urenco centrifuge (P2) but with faster spinning carbon fiber rotos.

IR4: Probably a 2-rotor variant of the IR3, run in parallel to the IR2M program. Despite increased rotor length compared to the IR2M, producebility and lower speed, gave it no advantage over the IR2M.

IR5: Ambitious 3-4 rotor design. The first after the IR1 (which was extensively studied for two decades to master the difficulties of such designes). Difficulties with mastering producibility of such a advanced design, lead to a generation of larger diameter machines.

IR6S: Larger diameter design. To master the larger diameter this design is single rotor (S for short). Its performance is not better than the mature IR2M.

IR6: 2-rotor variant of the IR6S. It has the same enrichment capability as the complex IR5 but as the IR2M was well mastered and sufficiently mature. It got twice as powerful as the IR2M.

IR7: 3-4 rotor variant of the IR6. After the IR1 and IR5, this became the 3rd 3-rotor design. Its early success lead to a direct jump to a next generation design, the IR8.

IR8: After the success with the IR7 prototype, this was the first machine that skipped single and twin rotor steps and directly went for a 3-4 rotor design (indicating that problems regarding 3-4 rotor machines have been understood and mastered).
In terms of diameter, this is the 4th generation of Iranian machines and mastering the larger diameter is the main hurdle of the IR8.

The IR8 will be the final machine for the industrial scale work, performing at ~24-times the level of the "industrial scale" IR1.
This is the machine that will give Iran a latent nuclear capability, as a small number of such powerful machines in a nuclear-hardened enrichment facility will be able to enrich HEU in days from LEU.
The key issue now is mastering a production variant of the IR8 that has a sufficiently long life-time. Since this mastering of producibility is so difficult, it can be expected to be ready in 2-5 years, at the end of the Barjam/JCPOA restrictions.

As for now, the production ready machines in Iran are:

IR1 (2000 production but perfected only in 2010-2015)
IR2M (mastered 2010-2015)
IR6 (mastered 2015-2020)

Current state of the art URENCO machines operate ~4-times better than the IR8. But for a latent HEU enrichment capability IR8 is sufficient. At nuclear-strike resistent Fordow, a 2000 machine cascade of IR8 could produce several warheads worth of HEU withing a few days after the order is given.

I hope to see a high-grade carbon fiber mass production line becoming operational for the IR8 to enable serial production in the 2020-2025 time frame.

Last edited:
@Sina-1 ..Hi Sina, do U know how much more through put the IR6 has vs the current IR2.
Hey bro, Im basically illiterate when it comes to centrifuge technology. My information base is what can be found on google basically.

However I have a funny anecdote, told by a friend and I have no proof if true but it sound plausible. He says that IAEA by mistake helped Iran build a working IR1. Basically in the early days Iran had a lot of problem making this centrifuges to function, which is not strange considering it was a completely new technology. So the story goes that the inspectors were asking questions about the state of the work and the scientists explained that when centrifuges would come up to a certain RPM then it would break down. When the IAEA inspectors (who themselves were engineers) where inspecting these centrifuges then they started to ask very specific and leading questions regarding the manufacturing of the various components of centrifuge. Basically from the back and forth investigations, the Iranian scientists figured out which manufacturing process they needed to modify in order to build a functioning centrifuge.
Take the above story for what it is. Its possibly all made up but it would not surprise me if some grain of truth is in it. What we do know for sure is that all the hardship Iran has gone through has made us stronger in the process.

Hey bro, Im basically illiterate when it comes to centrifuge technology. My information base is what can be found on google basically.

However I have a funny anecdote, told by a friend and I have no proof if true but it sound plausible. He says that IAEA by mistake helped Iran build a working IR1. Basically in the early days Iran had a lot of problem making this centrifuges to function, which is not strange considering it was a completely new technology. So the story goes that the inspectors were asking questions about the state of the work and the scientists explained that when centrifuges would come up to a certain RPM then it would break down. When the IAEA inspectors (who themselves were engineers) where inspecting these centrifuges then they started to ask very specific and leading questions regarding the manufacturing of the various components of centrifuge. Basically from the back and forth investigations, the Iranian scientists figured out which manufacturing process they needed to modify in order to build a functioning centrifuge.
Take the above story for what it is. Its possibly all made up but it would not surprise me if some grain of truth is in it. What we do know for sure is that all the hardship Iran has gone through has made us stronger in the process.
Thanks..being an Engineer myself I can tell you it is quite possible and actually happens a lot when few Technical people talk about a problem and pointers to solution pops out by itself..lol

PS: I found good info PeeD had provided and re-printed it..

Sorry I made a serious mistake with my numbers.

Iran produced approx 17 kg of 20% enriched Uranium last month. Iranian officials stated that they produced that in less than a month.

All together Iran has a stockpile of over 2400+ KG of enriched Uranium but most of that is enriched at 4.5%. Weapons grade is 90% or higher.

For a simple implosion weapon 15 kg of weapons grade Uranium is required. That number drops down to 9-12 kg for a sophisticated implosion weapon.

Basically every month now Iran is producing enough enriched Uranium for 1 bomb, since going from 20% to weapons grade does not take very long, just a few weeks.

So realistically Iran has enough stockpile for dozens of bombs. It would just be a matter time.

I believe Iran just began using the IR-2 centrifuges again.

Realistically if they truly wanted to go as quickly as possible, they could use the IR-6 centrifuges and produce at full capacity. In that case, in approx one month Iran could easily produce several bombs.
I think we should wait for new IAEA reports to do the math again, but last time I did the math for one of the users on here, Iran was 6 weeks away from having enough fission material for one bomb with a similar design as the Little Boy. I think we might now be down to 4 weeks hopefully.

OK..I found this info provided by @PeeD . I reprint this and hope he does not mind.

On the nuclear technology day, Iran officially disclosed the history and structure of its gas centrifuge program.

I will lay out the extracted details here:

IR1: First generation production URENCO machine (3-4 generation Zippe design), via Pakistans P1. Relative small diameter aluminium rotor but mechanically advanced 4-Rotor design.

IR2: Larger diameter 2-rotor design based on Urenco second generation design, via Pakistans P2. Unlike Pakistan, Iran could not import the maraging steel rotors and bellows. This lead to discontinuing this path.

IR3: Two stage maraging steel rotor of the IR2 was replaced with a increased length single rotor carbon fiber rotor.

IR2M: After mastering IR3 single rotor design, a 2-rotor variant was mastered via functioning carbon fiber bellows. Resulting in a design that was basically a 2nd gen. Urenco centrifuge (P2) but with faster spinning carbon fiber rotos.

IR4: Probably a 2-rotor variant of the IR3, run in parallel to the IR2M program. Despite increased rotor length compared to the IR2M, producebility and lower speed, gave it no advantage over the IR2M.

IR5: Ambitious 3-4 rotor design. The first after the IR1 (which was extensively studied for two decades to master the difficulties of such designes). Difficulties with mastering producibility of such a advanced design, lead to a generation of larger diameter machines.

IR6S: Larger diameter design. To master the larger diameter this design is single rotor (S for short). Its performance is not better than the mature IR2M.

IR6: 2-rotor variant of the IR6S. It has the same enrichment capability as the complex IR5 but as the IR2M was well mastered and sufficiently mature. It got twice as powerful as the IR2M.

IR7: 3-4 rotor variant of the IR6. After the IR1 and IR5, this became the 3rd 3-rotor design. Its early success lead to a direct jump to a next generation design, the IR8.

IR8: After the success with the IR7 prototype, this was the first machine that skipped single and twin rotor steps and directly went for a 3-4 rotor design (indicating that problems regarding 3-4 rotor machines have been understood and mastered).
In terms of diameter, this is the 4th generation of Iranian machines and mastering the larger diameter is the main hurdle of the IR8.

The IR8 will be the final machine for the industrial scale work, performing at ~24-times the level of the "industrial scale" IR1.
This is the machine that will give Iran a latent nuclear capability, as a small number of such powerful machines in a nuclear-hardened enrichment facility will be able to enrich HEU in days from LEU.
The key issue now is mastering a production variant of the IR8 that has a sufficiently long life-time. Since this mastering of producibility is so difficult, it can be expected to be ready in 2-5 years, at the end of the Barjam/JCPOA restrictions.

As for now, the production ready machines in Iran are:

IR1 (2000 production but perfected only in 2010-2015)
IR2M (mastered 2010-2015)
IR6 (mastered 2015-2020)

Current state of the art URENCO machines operate ~4-times better than the IR8. But for a latent HEU enrichment capability IR8 is sufficient. At nuclear-strike resistent Fordow, a 2000 machine cascade of IR8 could produce several warheads worth of HEU withing a few days after the order is given.

I hope to see a high-grade carbon fiber mass production line becoming operational for the IR8 to enable serial production in the 2020-2025 time frame.
IR2 or IR-2m?
IR-6 is expected to have a SWU (UF6 Kg per year) of 10 if my memory serves me well. Compared to IR2, that's almost 5 times higher. As for IR-2m, about 2.5 times higher. But IR-6 will obviously not reach its theoretical maximum. Even if it gives us a SWU of 8 that's good for us.

Yes you're right but basically being able to produce 17 KG at 20% purity a month, I mean going from 20% to weapons grade does not take very long.

Basically if the order was given to build a bomb as quickly as possible I'm absolutely certain that one bomb every month would be feasible. That's not even considering the 2000+ KG Iran already possesses, although most of it is less than 5% purity.

In any case Iran is very close. I would say that right now Iran is on the threshold of becoming a nuclear armed nation. With a new hardliner government probably incoming, the Americans will soon run out of time if they continue to play games.

I think we should wait for new IAEA reports to do the math again, but last time I did the math for one of the users on here, Iran was 6 weeks away from having enough fission material for one bomb with a similar design as the Little Boy. I think we might now be down to 4 weeks hopefully.

IR2 or IR-2m?
IR-6 is expected to have a SWU (UF6 Kg per year) of 10 if my memory serves me well. Compared to IR2, that's almost 5 times higher. As for IR-2m, about 2.5 times higher. But IR-6 will obviously not reach its theoretical maximum. Even if it gives us a SWU of 8 that's good for us.

UN experts find 'growing' evidence Iran sending weapons to Houthi rebels in war-torn Yemen: Evidence includes anti-tank guided missiles, sniper rifles and RPG launchers, report says

Ų§Ł†ŲµŲ§ŁŲ§ Ų§Ų² Ų±ŁŪŒŁ‚Ų§ŪŒ Ł…Ł† Ų§ŁˆŁ†Ų§ŪŒŪŒ Ś©Ł‡ Ų·ŲØ Ų³Ł†ŲŖŪŒ ŲØŲ§Ų²Ł† ŲŖŲ§Ų­Ų§Ł„Ų§ Ś©Ų±ŁˆŁ†Ų§ Ł†ŚÆŲ±ŁŲŖŁ†:

Ų§ŁˆŁ†Ų§ŪŒŪŒ Ś©Ł‡ ŁŚ©Ų± Ł†Ł…ŪŒŚ©Ł†Ł† ŪŒŁ‡ Ų§Ł‚Ł„ŪŒŲŖ Ū±ŁŖ Ł¾ŁˆŁ„ŲÆŲ§Ų± Ł†Ų¦ŁˆŚ©Ų§Ł† ŪŒŁ‡ŁˆŲÆ ŲØŲ± Ų§Ł…Ų±ŪŒŚ©Ų§ Ų­Ś©ŁˆŁ…ŲŖ Ł†Ł…ŪŒŚ©Ł† Ų§ŪŒŁ† ŁˆŪŒŲÆŲ¦Łˆ Ų±Łˆ "Ų­ŲŖŁ…Ų§" ŲØŲØŪŒŁ†Ł†:

ŁˆŲ§Ų³Ł‡ Ų¬Ł†ŚÆ Ų¹Ł„ŪŒŁ‡ Ų§ŪŒŲ±Ų§Ł† Ų«Ų§Ł†ŪŒŁ‡ Ų“Ł…Ų§Ų±ŪŒ Ł…ŪŒŚ©Ł†Ł‡:

20210203_072729.jpg

Last edited:
ŲØŚ†Ł‡ Ł‡Ų§ Ł‡Ų± Ś†ŪŒ ŲŖŁ†Ų“ ŲŖŁˆ Ų§Ł…Ų±ŪŒŚ©Ų§ Łˆ Ų¬Ł‡Ų§Ł† ŲØŪŒŲ“ŲŖŲ± ŲØŲ“Ł‡ Ų§Ų±Ų²Ų“ ŲÆŁ„Ų§Ų± Ų³Ł‚ŁˆŲ· Ł…ŪŒŚ©Ł†Ł‡ Łˆ Ų§Ų±Ų²Ų“ Ų§Ų±Ų²Ł‡Ų§ŪŒ ŲÆŪŒŲ¬ŪŒŲŖŲ§Ł„ Ł…ŪŒŲ±Ł‡ ŲØŲ§Ł„Ų§ŲŖŲ±. Ł…Ų«Ł„Ų§ Ł¾Ų§Ų±Ų³Ų§Ł„ ŲØŪŒŲŖ Ś©ŁˆŪŒŁ† Ū±Ū¹Ū°Ū°Ū° ŲÆŁ„Ų§Ų± ŲØŁˆŲÆ Łˆ Ų§Ł…Ų³Ų§Ł„ Ų“ŲÆŁ‡ Ū³Ū³Ū°Ū°Ū° ŲÆŁ„Ų§Ų±

ŪŒŚ©ŪŒ Ų§Ų² Ų±Ų§Ł‡Ų§ŪŒ Ł¾ŁˆŁ„ ŲÆŲ±Ų¢ŁˆŲ±ŲÆŁ† Ų®Ų±ŪŒŲÆ Ų§Ų±Ų²Ł‡Ų§ŪŒ ŲÆŪŒŲ¬ŪŒŲŖŲ§Ł„ Ł‡Ų³ŲŖ. ŁˆŁ„ŪŒ Ł…Ł† ŲØŁ‡ŲŖŁˆŁ† Ū±Ū°Ū°ŁŖ Ł¾ŪŒŲ“Ł†Ł‡Ų§ŲÆ Ł†Ł…ŪŒŚ©Ł†Ł… Ś†ŁˆŁ† Ł‚Ų·Ų¹ŪŒŲŖŪŒ ŁˆŲ¬ŁˆŲÆ Ł†ŲÆŲ§Ų±Ł‡ Ś©Ł‡ Ł‡Ų± Ł…Ų§Ł‡ Łˆ Ł‡Ų± Ų³Ų§Ł„ Ų§Ų±Ų²Ų“ Ų§Ų±Ų²Ł‡Ų§ŪŒ ŲÆŪŒŲ¬ŪŒŲŖŲ§Ł„ ŲØŲ±Ł‡ ŲØŲ§Ł„Ų§ Łˆ Ł…Ł…Ś©Ł†Ł‡ Ų­ŲŖŪŒ Ł¾Ų§ŪŒŪŒŁ†Ł… ŲØŪŒŲ§ŲÆ

Ų®Ł„Ų§ŲµŁ‡ ŲØŁ‡ Ų¹Ł†ŁˆŲ§Ł† ŪŒŁ‡ Ł‡Ł…ŁˆŲ·Ł† Ų®ŁˆŲ§Ų³ŲŖŁ… ŪŒŚ©ŪŒ Ų§Ų² Ų±Ų§Ł‡Ł‡Ų§ŪŒ Ł¾ŁˆŁ„ ŲÆŲ±Ų¢ŁˆŲ±ŲÆŁ† Ų®ŪŒŁ„ŪŒ Ų§Ų² Ų§ŪŒŲ±Ų§Ł†ŪŒŲ§ Łˆ Ų®ŁˆŲÆŁ…Łˆ ŲØŲ±Ų§ŲŖŁˆŁ† ŲØŲ§Ų²ŚÆŁˆ Ś©Ł†Ł…ŲŒ Ų§Ł„ŲØŲŖŁ‡ Ł…Ł† Ų¶Ų±Ų±Ł‡Ų§ŪŒ Ł†Ų¬ŁˆŁ…ŪŒ Ł‡Ł… Ś©Ų±ŲÆŁ… Ś†ŁˆŁ† Ų§Ų±Ų²Ł‡Ų§ŪŒ ŲÆŪŒŲ¬ŪŒŲŖŲ§Ł„ Ų±Łˆ ŲØŲÆ Ł…ŁˆŁ‚Ų¹ Ų®Ų±ŪŒŲÆŁ… ŪŒŲ§ ŁŲ±ŁˆŲ®ŲŖŁ…. Ų§ŪŒŁ† Ų³Ł‡ Ł†Ł…ŁˆŲÆŲ§Ų± Ų®ŪŒŁ„ŪŒ Ś†ŪŒŲ²Ų§ Ų±Łˆ ŲŖŁˆŲµŪŒŲ® Ł…ŪŒŲÆŁ† Łˆ Ł†ŪŒŲ§Ų²ŪŒ ŲØŁ‡ ŲŖŁˆŲ¶ŪŒŲ­ ŲÆŲ§ŲÆŁ† ŲØŪŒŲ“ŲŖŲ± Ł…Ł† Ł†ŪŒŲ³ŲŖ

Ų§ŚÆŁ‡ Ł…ŪŒŲ®ŁˆŲ§ŪŒŁ† Ų§ŪŒŁ† Ś©Ų§Ų±Łˆ Ų“Ų±ŁˆŲ¹ Ś©Ł†ŪŒŁ† ŲØŁ‡ŲŖŲ±ŪŒŁ† Ų§Ł¾Ł„ŪŒŚ©ŪŒŲ“Ł† " Ų§ŲŖŁ…ŪŒŚ© ŁˆŁ„ŲŖ " Ł‡Ų³ŲŖ ŁŁ‚Ų· Ł…ŁˆŲ§ŲøŲØ ŲØŲ§Ų“ŪŒŁ† Ł¾Ų³ŁˆŲ±ŲÆ Łˆ Ū±Ū² Ś©Ł„Ł…Ł‡ ŪŒ Ų§Ł…Ł†ŪŒŲŖŪŒ ŁˆŁ„ŲŖ (Ś©ŪŒŁ Ł¾ŁˆŁ„ ŲÆŪŒŲ¬ŪŒŲŖŲ§Ł„) ŪŒŲ§ŲÆŲŖŁˆŁ† Ł†Ų±Ł‡ Łˆ ŲØŁ‡ŲŖŲ±Ł‡ Ų§Ų² ŚÆŁˆŲ“ŪŒ Ų§Ų«Ų± Ų§Ł†ŚÆŲ“ŲŖ Ų®ŁˆŁ† ŪŒŲ§ ŁŪŒŲ³ Ų¢ŪŒ ŲÆŪŒ Ų§Ł¾Ł„ Ų§Ų³ŲŖŁŲ§ŲÆŁ‡ Ś©Ł†ŪŒŲÆ ŲŖŲ§ Ų­ŲŖŪŒ Ų§ŚÆŁ‡ Ł¾Ų³ŁˆŲ±ŲÆ ŪŒŲ§ŲÆŲŖŁˆŁ† Ų±ŁŲŖ ŲØŲŖŁˆŁ†ŪŒŁ† ŁˆŲ§Ų±ŲÆ ŲØŲ±Ł†Ų§Ł…Ł‡ ŲØŲ“ŪŒŁ† Łˆ Ų³Ų±Ł…Ų§ŪŒŲŖŁˆŁ† ŲØŁ‡ ŲØŲ§ŲÆ Ł†Ų±Ł‡

20210203_082712.jpg

20210203_082743.jpg

20210203_082758.jpg

Last edited:
The Navalny video used fake CGI footage to show off the alleged extravagance of the interior. Supposedly there was a private strip club, movie theater, helipad, swimming pool and much more inside the building.

In reality it's an empty shell, a ghost house, that's currently being refurbished. Navalny called it an "impenetrable kingdom" with its own guards, no fly zone etc.

This video shows the interior of the empty, derelict building. There are no armored guards, no kingdom, no impenetrable nonsense, no real security presence other than a small fence surrounding the estate on the main road.

Keep in mind though, this video has 20,000 views, whereas the videos making the purported claims, backed by western media outlets, have millions of views. Ironically however, at the end of the day, all of the claims backed by the western media regarding this property seem to be as empty as the inside of the building itself.

SO WHERE IS TRUMP's WEALTH IN THE RANGE OF $60-$150bn LOCATED??? everything isnt a conspiracy by US tbh...PUtin is incredibly wealthy, and Russia's DM shoigu lives in multimillion dollar mansion also.....so where is Putin's physical assets??? he's just a cyber/online billionaire who probably holds his wealth in cryptos??? c'mon maan!

Back
Top Bottom