What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Comparing NewYork Metro to Tehran: I´ve lived in NY and can confirm all of their metro stations are like this.

I agree also ..Here is some photos.....What the photos do not show is how scary it is to be in one of these places...you need machine gun to protect you if you get there late at nite..I call this MAGA metro...lol

NY met.jpg

NY Metro stations

Teh met2.jpg

Tehran Metro station
Teh Met.jpg

Too bad Trump never uses metro!

Attachments

• Teh met2.jpg
    Teh met2.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
We don't need lessons in tranquillity and geopolitics from a guy who hails from some obscure and artificial nation in Eastern-Europe that largely owes his freedom and sovereignty thanks to Iran. Please spare us your advice.

Why not take a lesson. Judge the message not the messenger.

Bosnia is an artificial country? as opposed to some naturally occurring countries?

Freedom and sovereignty because of iran. hmmm not exactly. but help is always appreciated.

1. the armenian regular army didn't came out to fight, they where satying in the bases. most of the fighters where volunteers and the army from artsakh.

of course they didnt come out to fight? if you were an Armenian would you go out and fight when you saw what was happening to your colleagues, being blown up as they ate their lunch, there was nowhere to hide for the occupiers.

2. if the army of fake rep. of azerbaijan is so powerful why they need terrorist helping them from syria?

they didnt need help from some guys that fire AK's into the air at no particular target. and they didnt get any help from them.

3. fake rep. of azerbaijan lost at least 10% of their soldiers. there are more higher estimations (not from armenian sources).

2.5%

Bosnia is an artificial country? as opposed to some naturally occurring countries?

Freedom and sovereignty because of iran. hmmm not exactly. but help is always appreciated.

of course they didnt come out to fight? if you were an Armenian would you go out and fight when you saw what was happening to your colleagues, being blown up as they ate their lunch, there was nowhere to hide for the occupiers.

they didnt need help from some guys that fire AK's into the air at no particular target. and they didnt get any help from them.

2.5%

it's funny how you ignoring facts.

there are tons of videos showing terrorist from syria there and even western news reported it.
show me the opposite (prove it). i can prove all i said with facts and media, waht about you?

armenian military didn't fought, cause the goverment was hoping that political pressure will come from the west (since armenia turned their back to russia and went to coorparate with the u.s.)

well numbers which are estimatet are 5000 dead with an army of 50000 personal. and at my time when i went to school thats 10%, but maybe in australia you have different math formulas.
even if it is 2.5% (which is not it's higher) still thats a big number.

i have many friends from bosnia in germany. it's funny NONE of them is protecting turkey, most of them don't even like the turkish politics and erdogan. it's funny how you defending them.
either you are turkish or a zionist and writing under wrong idendity.

As opposed to nations that have grown organically over the ages and have had the intrinsic strength to establish their own sovereignty, in stead of relying on external support in their quest for existence.

What I'm trying to tell you is the following: tone down your pretentious attitude. You are hopping from thread to thread with your intellectual meagre contributions and have the audacity to tell us how we should view our immediate neighbourhood, of which you are no part of nor have the appropriate historical knowledge to comment on. There is nothing wrong with participating in these discussions, but at least do it with some modesty.

Zeynab Soleimani renounces the budget allocated by Majles (Iranian Parliament) to the Martyr Soleimani commemorative foundation, asking the government to dedicate the amount to the needs of the people instead.

Truly a worthy heiress and continuator to her father's inspiring legacy, and a worthy bearer of her name. When we listen to Zeynab Soleimani, we doubtlessly hear a person raised according to lofty Islamic ethics and values, the same ones she inherited from and which guided her martyred father along his earthly existence.

May Allah bless her. May she be enabled to contribute as much to the cause of Islam and to Iran as shahid Soleimani himself, who held high the flag of sacred Resistance against zionist and US imperialist oppressors.

While corrupt client rulers queue up to mend ties with the illegitimate regime of Tel Aviv and compete in self-humiliating submissiveness to Washington, martyr Qasem Soleimani made sure that the occupiers of Al-Quds will keep encountering spirited Resistance in Palestine. Additionally, he broke the backs of zionism's terrorist takfiri proxy abominations, its useful idiot savages and criminal mercenaries unleashed on nations accross the Muslim world and beyond.

The great martyr of Islam Qasem Soleimani achieved to foil plan after plan hatched by the global arrogance for West Asia and the world. He is and shall remain a role model for generations to come.

-------

زینب سلیمانی: بودجه بنیاد حاج‌‎قاسم را به حل مشکلات مردم اختصاص دهید

۱۵ آذر ۱۳۹۹،‏ ۲۲:۲۷
کد خبرنگار: 2449
کد خبر: 84136174​

زینب سلیمانی: بودجه بنیاد حاج‌‎قاسم را به حل مشکلات مردم اختصاص دهید

تهران- ایرنا- دختر شهید سلیمانی در پی انتشار مفاد بودجه ۱۴۰۰ و درج نام بنیاد مکتب آن شهید در ردیف بودجه های پیشنهادی، با صدور بیانیه‌ای از دولت خواست که بودجه در نظر گرفته شده به این مجموعه را به حل مشکلات مردم اختصاص دهد.

به گزارش ایرنا، متن این بیانیه که روز شنبه توسط زینب سلیمانی و در فضای مجازی و شبکه‌های اجتماعی انتشار یافت، بدین شرح است:

بسم رب الشهداء و الصدیقین
مردم غیور ایران!
دوستداران حاج قاسم سلیمانی!

کمتر از یک ماه تا سالگرد شهادت سردار دل‌ها باقی مانده است و ملت بزرگ ایران و امت عظیم اسلامی به عنوان صاحبان اصلی مکتب حاج قاسم، در صدد بزرگداشت سلوک و مسلک این مجاهد مخلص هستند.

طی چند روز گذشته اخباری منتشر شد که در لایحه بودجه ۱۴۰۰ مبلغی برای بنیاد مکتب حاج قاسم سلیمانی در نظر گرفته شده است. آنچه مسلم است، سرمایه بی‌بدیل برای تعمیق و گسترش مکتب حاج قاسم، محبت دل‌های امت و قلوب شیفتگان انقلاب اسلامی است و از سوی دیگر نیز تقاضایی از جانب خانواده شهید و بنیاد مکتب حاج قاسم برای اختصاص ردیف بودجه صورت نگرفته بوده است.

البته این نکته از طریق مدیر عامل بنیاد به دستگاه‌های مسوول منتقل شده است؛ اما اینجانب به نمایندگی از سوی خانواده شهید سلیمانی ضمن تشکر از دغدغه مسؤولان محترم اجرایی و دست اندرکاران تنظیم بودجه، به اطلاع می‌رسانم؛ اقدام شایسته در این زمینه، حذف عنوان بنیاد از ردیف بودجه ۱۴۰۰ و اختصاص این بودجه‌ها به حل مشکلات مردم و ترویج مکتب حاج قاسم است که سلوک آن شهید عزیز نیز همین مرام بوده است.

زینب سلیمانی

۹۹/۹/۱۵​

راست میگه این

روزی روزگاری مارو تو مدرسه مجبور می کردند پشت سر این نماز بخونیم و چقدر جفنگ میگفت و دعا به خامنه ای میکرد چپ و راست
اعصابمون رو خورد می کرد

یه چند تا هم طرفدار داشت و میگفتن یارو کرامت داره و نور ازش میباره

من به صورت نورانیش هی نگاه میکردم
به قول سعید سکویی انگار پدراشون سگ بودند یا مادراشون گراز بودند

سالها اسمشو نشنیدم تا امروز

واقعا از این حرفا میزدن اون روز ها
طرف امید فلانی بود

حالا کاری به زم و اصلاح طلبها ندارم
و اینکه نشون دادن چقدر استعداد دارن اطلاعات حساس ایران رو لو بدن

به این کار دارم که استاد اخلاق حوزه چقدر به خاطر کار نکرده به سیستانی گیر داد
.... حرف اخر
این مشکل یک امجد نیست
یک حوزه بیماره
یعنی بی رو در وایستی باید شاشید تو این حوزه

تمام طلبه های این خراب شده رو صف کنید روی هم به اندازه قاسم سلیمانی محبوب نبودن

این یعنی حوزه ما یه طویله بزرگ بی فایده هاست که بی خاصیت پس میندازن
تو این حوزه باید شاشید

Last edited:
I have a question to Iranian friends here:

The arms embargo has been lifted for about 2 months, however there is no news of any arms deal or the expected fighter jet deals. What could be the reason behind this?

I am worried that the window could be limited and there is high chance of new scheme against Iran to deny any defense equipment purchase.

The arms embargo has been lifted for about 2 months, however there is no news of any arms deal or the expected fighter jet deals. What could be the reason behind this?

I am worried that the window could be limited and there is high chance of new scheme against Iran to deny any defense equipment purchase.

Long story short, both export and import sections are active. You work better quietly though.

What I'm trying to tell you is the following: tone down your pretentious attitude. You are hopping from thread to thread with your intellectual meagre contributions and have the audacity to tell us how we should view our immediate neighbourhood, of which you are no part of nor have the appropriate historical knowledge to comment on. There is nothing wrong with participating in these discussions, but at least do it with some modesty.

I'm sorry about my attitude. I don't think I'm pretentious, I'm just unusually well informed. And here on this sea of disinformation, I'm usually right. With people saying oh Armenia didn't want to fight, and yet Pashinyan was giving our long speeches and screaming on the podium like hitler, trying to rally the volunteers and troops. Giving troops a send off in yerevan as they were going to the their deaths to the front. Sending his wife tot he front. lol and some here say Armenian army was not involved in the fight. lol who was involved? The non existent artsakh? come on.

As opposed to nations that have grown organically over the ages and have had the intrinsic strength to establish their own sovereignty, in stead of relying on external support in their quest for existence.

I would say that 2 million Bosnians who had a UN arms embargo against them and were attacked by every single one of their neighbours, which number 16 million people at the time, and survived, and won, and got their country. On top of arms embargo, they had food embargo and no way to get food from outside. 1kg of flour was like 50 Deutchmarks at the time. I mean what we were up against you cant compare to gaza, or anything. maybe you can compare it to a large warsaw ghetto. Any civilian captured was just executed. It was a war of extermination. 16 million vs 2 million people one had no weapons and other had everything.

Having come out of that, I think thats a pretty organically self sustaining country wouldn't you say? No foreign aid made a difference to the outcome. only Pakistani and Iranian arms helped lower the death toll. But death tolls in wars are academic and soon forgotten about anyway.

So we don't need eternal support to survive. But it's nice to have powerful friends. makes life easier.

I'm sorry about my attitude. I don't think I'm pretentious, I'm just unusually well informed. And here on this sea of disinformation, I'm usually right. With people saying oh Armenia didn't want to fight, and yet Pashinyan was giving our long speeches and screaming on the podium like hitler, trying to rally the volunteers and troops. Giving troops a send off in yerevan as they were going to the their deaths to the front. Sending his wife tot he front. lol and some here say Armenian army was not involved in the fight. lol who was involved? The non existent artsakh? come on.

I would say that 2 million Bosnians who had a UN arms embargo against them and were attacked by every single one of their neighbours, which number 16 million people at the time, and survived, and won, and got their country. On top of arms embargo, they had food embargo and no way to get food from outside. 1kg of flour was like 50 Deutchmarks at the time. I mean what we were up against you cant compare to gaza, or anything. maybe you can compare it to a large warsaw ghetto. Any civilian captured was just executed. It was a war of extermination. 16 million vs 2 million people one had no weapons and other had everything.

Having come out of that, I think thats a pretty organically self sustaining country wouldn't you say? No foreign aid made a difference to the outcome. only Pakistani and Iranian arms helped lower the death toll. But death tolls in wars are academic and soon forgotten about anyway.

So we don't need eternal support to survive. But it's nice to have powerful friends. makes life easier.

Just to be on the same page.

You are NOT Bosnian.

If you want to lie, work on your own creativity and do not count on our stupidity at all.

Dirty
Disgusting.

What the photos do not show is how scary it is to be in one of these places

They literally caught an attempted rape during broad daylight on camera in a NY city subway station:

At least they caught the scumbag:

I personally suspect what Iran is waiting for is the Biden administration to take charge and then negotiate for their re-entry into the JCPOA.

What they could likely be doing is using the threat of major arms purchases as an incentive for the Biden administration to enter into negotiations early and finalize a deal ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom