What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

2868836.jpg

Badbakhti injast barandaz-haye ma ham darbo daghoon hastan :|

Back in the day we had a user named @ir_tab or something like that from Tabriz who was a Tractor fan and knew all different Turkish dialects. They banked on him a lot but he adheres to Iran completely. It was to the point that @-SINAN- called him a dog (not a wolf). Let me see if I can find their conversations.
@Serpentine and @SOHEIL may know where he is now.

BordoEnes Cabatli
You should remember well the conversations with @irtab and how patriotic he was.
Many of the current users are Azerbaijani or partly Azeri and They have no wolfish delirium.

Last edited:
Back in the day we had a user named @ir_tab or something like that from Tabriz who was a Tractor fan and knew all different Turkish dialects. They banked on him a lot but he adheres to Iran completely. It was to the point that @-SINAN- called him a dog (not a wolf). Let me see if I can find their conversations.
@Serpentine and @SOHEIL may know where he is now.

@BordoEnes and @cabatli_53
You should remember well the conversations with @irtab and how patriotic he was.
Many of the current users are Azerbaijani or partly Azeri and They have no wolfish delirium.
Mithridates is from Azerbaijan of Iran as well. And he is a true patriot.

It's just their wet dreams that they express. They have to reduce the pain somehow and they have chosen the lowest form of responding to what happened.

Also, please do not mention them. We don't want them here anymore, as much as possible.

Meanwhile, it was brought to our attention by one of the mods that Turkish people think 'Tork' is a racial slur. It's the way we call them in Persian. Tork and Kord are our way of pronouncing Turk and Kurd. We refer to Kurdistan as Kordestan, for example.

I thought Turkey is still buddy buddy with Iran,
No, it almost looks like Turkey is NATO's "spearhead" in the region. If not NATO's spearhead, then NATO's "wild child" will suffice. Iran and TUrkey dont keep their relationship good, they keep it stable. I think Iran doesnt Trust TUrkey today, because no matter what TUrkey says, Turkey shows up in the ME on the side the US is supporting.
Rouhani at least, don't think the leadership will want to have bad relations with Turkey in the future.
@ Rouhani, thats just personalities...and personalities can click...but that doesnt explain the national feelings. Iran is not afraid of Turkey if thats what you're implying, but IRan has to be wary of TUrkey since TUrkey is in NATO and is in adventurist mood these days. But the ARabs have finally locked onto Turkey's regional mischief, and we will see how Turkey handles it...it comes with costs..Iran has already gone through it and had to wear it off...Turkey is just starting..and US wont support TUrkey much either...so
UAE is already mostly focused on Turkey in Libya.
BUt UAE is also present and active in SYria too. UAE has connections and resources to be present in multiple hotspots....they seem to use contractors, proxies and light footprint..and they have money, so they can be present and aware in multiple active areas in the Middle East at the same time...

Amir John why did you abandon us for your dorky Twitter friends?

We're still hip and with the times, man.

Hah. It's just much easier to:

1) focus on high quality content i.e. only following specific accounts
2) filter out low quality content i.e block/don't follow low quality accounts
3) avoid trolling - see 2)

به این نتیجه رسیدم که مجازات شلاق و زندان و اعدام باید حداقل بشه
مجازات باید کار مثبت اجتماعی باشه متناسب با جرم
از تمیز کردن خیابان و جنگلها تا کار های سخت تر
مجازات بی فایده نه علت رو رفع می کنه و نه ضرر را جبران
...​

فکر کنم دوباره دیدن گندش دراومده یه بازی جدید راه انداختن. آخه به قیافه این آدم می خوره عملیات تروریستی رو رهبری کنه؟ اونهم از لس آنجلس؟​
2870207.jpg

بحثم این ادم نیست کلا میگم
اعدام باید حداقل بشه

بحثم این ادم نیست کلا میگم
اعدام باید حداقل بشه
نه من جدا از پستی که گذاشتی می گم
اون سری برداشتن اون یارو مازیار که فامیلیش رو یادم نیست رو آوردن جلو تلویزیون اعتراف کرد که کشتن شهدای هسته ای کار اون بوده
بعد گندش در اومد که از بیخ و بن داستان هایی که گفتن دروغ بوده و مازیار رو آزاد کردن بعد هم که بی بی سی آوردش وزارت اطلاعات هیچی نگفت چون می دونست چه گندی زدن

این دیوانه ای هم که گرفتن یه آدم خل و چل رضا باز و طرفدار پادشاهی هست که اصلاً گروه خونیش به رهبری بمب گذاری تو شیراز اون هم از لس آنجلس و این چیزا نمی خوره. بیشتر این خل و چل های لس آنجلسی یه مشت دلقک پیر و پاتال تنها هستند که جز دلقک بازی کاری ندارن. رهبری یه گروه مدرسه هم نمی تونند بکنند، چه برسه به رهبری بمب گذاری
چنان بیانیه دادن آدم فکر می کنه یکی در حد ریگی رو گرفتن

با کاهش اعدام هم موافق هستم​

Last edited:
Start banning all users with agenda. We need people to discuss issues with respect and within forum rules. If this cant be done, send all those who violate rules on a break until they can fall within line.

Back
Top Bottom