What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

They want Iran to lash out, but Iran will remain calm, will make sure that yankees will be kicked out of Iraq and after that it will start to retaliate in the ways which I wrote down + possibly developing nukes. Red lines were crossed, so you will see killing/disturbing/destruction of high value targets. I think american companies and their workers/managers will not be save anymore and will not be able to do business in Iraq anymore.

exactly. People forget that resistance's victories are measured in long term. People have forgotten mid 2000s Iraq.

I think american companies and their workers/managers will not be save anymore and will not be able to do business in Iraq anymore.

I was worried about the Iraqi economy before this. If Iraq ever kicked out the occupiers, washington would sanction Iraq and wage economic warfare against Iraq. And sanction whoever does business with Iraq. Now matters are worse for the Iraqis. After kicking out the occupiers, they have to reach out to Europe, Latin America, and China for trade and diplomatic protection.

This is trumps economic terrorism.

I was worried about the Iraqi economy before this. If Iraq ever kicked out the occupiers, washington would sanction Iraq and wage economic warfare against Iraq. And sanction whoever does business with Iraq. Now matters are worse for the Iraqis. After kicking out the occupiers, they have to reach out to Europe, Latin America, and China for trade and diplomatic protection.

there is solution for that: regional trade.

They want Iran to lash out, but Iran will remain calm, will make sure that yankees will be kicked out of Iraq and after that it will start to retaliate in the ways which I wrote down + possibly developing nukes. Red lines were crossed, so you will see killing/disturbing/destruction of high value targets. I think american companies and their workers/managers will not be save anymore and will not be able to do business in Iraq anymore.

By sitting and watching we are only inviting them to Iran.

Iraq can fully rely on trade with east. Russia and China would be happy to see Americans having no access to Iraq. It

By sitting and watching we are only inviting them to Iran.
Not by kicking them out of Iraq and by kicking them out of Afghanistan while continuing pressure on their puppets and working on our nuclear program. You've to be patient bro, we will make decisions when we're calm, not when we're angry brother.

US has occupied Iraq and holds their economy hostage. Why not just invite the Chinese and Russians and give them total access and full privilege to all economically benefitting deals? If they are going to be occupied and hold hostage. Better do it and at least benefit from it.

IMO they have crossed the line. This is declaration of war. Imagine what US would do if we killed their top general while he was in Mexico. What is next? Do we need to wait for them to invade and bombard Tehran for us to give a proper response? By that time it would be too late and wouldn't even matter how we respond. Our only and absolutely only option is to launch BM's into all their bases, destroy every single one of them. Develop and test a nuke and put it on a modified Khorramshahr missile.

From the point of view of Iranian leadership. I am guessing they will do the following.

Iran should definitely leave the NNPT. The Indians and Pakistani's left it citing the fact that it's extremely biased and discriminatory.

A Beirut style attack would be a good enough, satisfactory in the eyes of Iranian people, along with actively targeting US personnel, generals, statesmen, embassies, etc The Iranian leadership will look to bog down America in the region, perhaps by arming Taliban with limited amounts of advanced weapons ? ambushing American forces ?

If Iran gives Taliban the same support as Houthi's or even anything close they will be in Kabul within a few months. This will force Trump to send more troops to Afghanistan, which will make him look bad.

If the Houthi's have saved up, accumulated enough missiles parts, then perhaps a larger strike on Saudi oil facilities ? Another goal should be to get Trump kicked out of office. American's don't want higher gasoline prices and they don't want a war in the middle east.

If Iran launches missiles directly at American bases, they're going to start a war they can't win. Iran can't win a conventional war with the US. The best thing Iran can do is act rationally. Wait for the tension to cool down a bit and then start putting pressure on the US.

The way I look at it, it's not a matter of if but when.

Iran should definitely leave the NNPT. The Indians and Pakistani's left it citing the fact that it's extremely biased and discriminatory.

This would be a good move.

A Beirut style attack would be a good enough, satisfactory in the eyes of Iranian people, along with actively targeting US personnel, generals, statesmen, embassies, etc The Iranian leadership will look to bog down America in the region, perhaps by arming Taliban with limited amounts of advanced weapons ? ambushing American forces ?

I disagree with this. This would be a fitting response by Hezbollah if a Hezbollah commander was assassinated. Not the second most powerful man in all our country.

If Iran gives Taliban the same support as Houthi's or even anything close they will be in Kabul within a few months. This will force Trump to send more troops to Afghanistan, which will make him look bad.

It's a real mystery why we haven't already.

If the Houthi's have saved up, accumulated enough missiles parts, then perhaps a larger strike on Saudi oil facilities ? Another goal should be to get Trump kicked out of office. American's don't want higher gasoline prices and they don't want a war in the middle east.

I think US is on a high offense now. If we use Houthis to strike SA. Nothing is holding US back from striking Houthis. And that will be the end of Houthis.

If Iran launches missiles directly at American bases, they're going to start a war they can't win. Iran can't win a conventional war with the US. The best thing Iran can do is act rationally. Wait for the tension to cool down a bit and then start putting pressure on the US.

The way I look at it, it's not a matter of if but when.

The war has already started. If we don't act now, next thing we talk about is not how to kick out US from Iraq, but how to kick out US from Iran

This would be a good move.

I disagree with this. This would be a fitting response by Hezbollah if a Hezbollah commander was assassinated. Not the second most powerful man in all our country.

It's a real mystery why we haven't already.

I think US is on a high offense now. If we use Houthis to strike SA. Nothing is holding US back from striking Houthis. And that will be the end of Houthis.

The war has already started. If we don't act now, next thing we talk about is not how to kick out US from Iraq, but how to kick out US from Iran

• Support to taliban should be first negotiated about with Afghanistan. Afghan government should receive a notice about the maximum time that US forces can stay in Afghanistan because they are a threat to Iran. At the same time Iran should negotiate a long strategic agreement with Taliban.
  • Supporting Yemeni opposition (houtihs) is perfectly fine, US cannot reach any goal in Yemen because it's already destroyed.

I think Iran would act as following:
  • Demanding immidiate exit of US troops
  • possibly closure of US embassy and closure of US consulate in Erbil
  • Targeting non-state actors: CEO's, American companies in the region
  • On field/direct backing/support for houthis, no more indirect backing
  • Possibly killing Israeli/american businessman, politicians/diplomats who visit the region (be it azerbayjan, emirates, etc).
  • Adding extra support to idlib offensive

Somebody else mentioned Iran hitting every base in the MENA. But Iran won't do that unless tensions worsen, for instance a false flag event happens where a 737 flys into the Sears Tower and this gets blamed on Iran. Then there won't be any US bases in the ME. Iran won't have anything to lose at that point.

• Support to taliban should be first negotiated about with Afghanistan. Afghan government should receive a notice about the maximum time that US forces can stay in Afghanistan because they are a threat to Iran. At the same time Iran should negotiate a long strategic agreement with Taliban.
  • Supporting Yemeni opposition (houtihs) is perfectly fine, US cannot reach any goal in Yemen because it's already destroyed.

Now is the perfect time to channel the anger in PMF and use it to kick US out of Iraq once and for all. Even Al-Sadr called for activation of Mahdi Army.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom