What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

You guys need to respond. FAST. Otherwise you'll lose face to everyone who's aligned with you in the region and you're own population. Which basically marks the end of IRI.

Tough position.
That's what the neocons and their Protestant jewish masters want.

Not responding is worse, like I said tough position but they have to do something and its gotta hurt.
If we dont respond the next target will be our foreign minister.......in this time it seems redicilous but after killing some other peesons like soleimani and no action from Iran ,americunt dare to do that......its so obvious to me that Iran will respond

whats the mood in Iran like ?
People are extremely chill about the situation and nobody talks about it that much, except people who liked General Soleimani and are into military stuff. It's kind of surprising because things are escalating fast.

People are extremely chill about the situation and nobody talks about it that much, except people who liked General Soleimani and are into military stuff. It's kind of surprising because things are escalating fast.

Is there anger? What's the general consensus on Soleimani?

Is there anger? What's the general consensus on Soleimani?
I can't tell you about the general consensus on Soleimani, but I can tell you a story which is very telling I think. I posted an image of Soleimani on instagram, knowing that it will make many people to unfollow me or even write disrespectful comments. My usual posts on instagram are liked by 300 people tops. My instagram post about Soleimani received more than 500 likes in 10 hours before instagram deleted it.

I can't tell you about the general consensus on Soleimani, but I can tell you a story which is very telling I think. I posted an image of Soleimani on instagram, knowing that it will make many people to unfollow me or even write disrespectful comments. My usual posts on instagram are liked by 300 people tops. My instagram post about Soleimani received more than 500 likes in 10 hours before instagram deleted it.

Wow. Any Iranian who rejoices at Soleimani's death is certainly an anti-nationalist with a humiliation fetish.

Wow. Any Iranian who rejoices at Soleimani's death is certainly an anti-nationalist with a humiliation fetish.
Unfortunately, there are people in all countries in the world that continue to think Western media are unbiased. But overall, people's reaction on social media has been generally positive about Soleimani. Even leftists living inside Iran posted his photos on social media in support of him.

Unfortunately, there are people in all countries in the world that continue to think Western media are unbiased. But overall, people's reaction on social media has been generally positive about Soleimani. Even leftists living inside Iran posted his photos on social media in support of him.

Amazing, may his martyrdom embolden many generations of Iranians to come.

Back
Top Bottom