What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

It is time for Iran to :
# Stop making comments over Soleimani. He's dead. RIP & respects, but no need to push more on that.
# Resume nuclear activities and go toward building its own nuclear arsenal
# Acquire ASAP high quality military hardware and show it not only to shut up western warmongers but also to inspire fear over neighbouring enemies (Saudis, UAE, etc...)

It is time for Iran to :
# Stop making comments over Soleimani. He's dead. RIP & respects, but no need to push more on that.
# Resume nuclear activities and go toward building its own nuclear arsenal
# Acquire ASAP high quality military hardware and show it not only to shut up western warmongers but also to inspire fear over neighbouring enemies (Saudis, UAE, etc...)

He is not dead !

#revenge

"He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight."
"The quality of decision is like the well-timed swoop of a falcon which enables it to strike and destroy its victim."
"It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies abut do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle".
"All warfare is based on deception. "
"When able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.
"To win 100 battles is not the height of skill, to subdue the enemy without fighting is."
"In the midst of chaos, there is opportunity."
"Opportunities multiply as they are seized."
"There is no instance of a nation benefiting from prolonged warfare."

Does this effect U.S. stance in Iraq
@AmirPatriot i have left you a new PM. We need to figure out a good way out of here. This place reeks!

You got that right...the recent comments by so many users just constantly shitting on Iran and Iranians is astounding.

You'd be forgiven in thinking that Iran is the main cause of everyone's day-to-day problems.

We need to leave, it just needs to happen.

TEXT OF SOLEIMANI’S LAST WILL .

“My wife, I had pointed my grave in the Kerman martyrs tombs. My grave stone should be simple like those of my fellow martyr friends. And just write “Soldier Qasem Soleimani” on it, not the big titles.

will.jpg

Does this effect U.S. stance in Iraq

You got that right...the recent comments by so many users just constantly shitting on Iran and Iranians is astounding.

You'd be forgiven in thinking that Iran is the main cause of everyone's day-to-day problems.

We need to leave, it just needs to happen.
They deleted my post! They let trolls run around freely in this section and spit on our fallen. But my post they have time to remove.

to the person who removed my post. Please reveal yourself. I just want to know who you are!

They deleted my post! They let trolls run around freely in this section and spit on our fallen. But my post they have time to remove.

to the person who removed my post. Please reveal yourself. I just want to know who you are!

What did you write?

Back
Top Bottom