What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

CE8B0290-15DA-4EA6-AA5B-216EF0E335AF.jpeg

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/turkish-akinci-raider-drone-first-flight.645281/

with Ukrainian Engine, imported landing gear, and above all Nato imported electronic
so Iranian members should understand how far we have come

we managed to reverse engineer bigger similar engine 15 years ago, which it took us nealy 20 years to that,

this is difference between limited assembly or mass production with low cost, don't look at that we have sanction and soon people see Iranian products in Syria, Iraq, Venezuela, Lebanon

Last edited:
Why so jealous? Akıncı is more advanced than anything you got.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/turkish-akinci-raider-drone-first-flight.645281/

with Ukrainian Engine, imported landing gear, and above all Nato imported electronic
so Iranian members should understand how far we have come

we managed to reverse engineer bigger similar engine 15 years ago

this is difference between limited assembly or mass production with low cost, don't look at that we have sanction and soon people see Iranian products in Syria, Iraq, Venezuela, Lebanon

Akıncı is more advanced than anything you got.
if you say so, it be good you make fool of yourself by pointing out in what sense is advance ,

second: I did not said anything about Turkish drone, neither i dis it,
is fool like you who with out reading my post just jump up and down

i was just making point to some Iranain members, that the olny muslim contry which after so many years could come up with final product out of all muslim coutries is no where near,
and they should be more Thankful.the technological gap is so wide that no one even come close.

have good day

Last edited:
Actually you made a fool out of yourself. You talk about imported stuff. Can you prove to me imported electronics? The only critical part of the UAV that is imported is the engine and that is being made. We currently made a uav engine up to 220hp for our other UAV's.
if you say so, it be good you make fool of yourself by pointing out in what sense is advance ,

second: I did not said anything about Turkish drone, neither i dis it,
is fool like you who with out reading my post just jump up and down

i was just making point to to some Iranain members, that the olny muslem contry which after so many years could come up with final product out of all muslem coutries is no where near

have good day

LOL at the Turkey boy..... I still find it funny every time they talk about how they will soon make this and make that....(still cant make a car engine but they are gonna make plane engines) LOL

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom