What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Don't want to waste my time with you, but if you want to see a joke look at what everyone sees with you guys. We are still waiting for the 5th gen stealth plane
LOL at the Turkey boy..... I still find it funny every time they talk about how they will soon make this and make that....(still cant make a car engine but they are gonna make plane engines) LOL

Imagine having your country have the same name as an ugly flightless Bird!
LOLOLOLOL!!...:yahoo:
Oh man,that is a LOW BLOW:o:,but I`m still LAUGHING after reading it:rofl:
You get a BIG thumbs up :enjoy:+1
I think one of my most favorite and probably the funniest turkey reference that I came across was in a dr who special, voyage of the damned,where an alien tour guide explains christmas to a group of alien tourists,unfortunately he mixes up turkey the nation and turkey the bird with rather humorous results.

Don't want to waste my time with you, but if you want to see a joke look at what everyone sees with you guys. We are still waiting for the 5th gen stealth plane

I honestly feel sorry for your country. You went on your hands and knees, begging the USA for the F-35 and in the end what happened ? They slapped you so hard in front of the entire world. I remember when the issue first broke out, Turkish fanboys online were saying "They can't refuse us, they have to give us the F-35, we already paid for it, we have a CONTRACT" and now you're on your hands and knees begging Russia for the S-400 and you got it, but the export version of course. Now if a war breaks out between you and Russia, what can you do ? You really think Russians are going to allow you to use their own air defense systems on them ?

Iran on the other hand doesn't beg anyone for anything. Iran is an independent country and only started building weapons 30 years ago but now look, Iran has the Bavar-373 and Iran can build jets from scratch. Iran has missiles with pin point accuracy. Even Iran's second rate missiles, given to the Houthi's as charity were able to bypass the best Patriot batteries that the Saudis spent hundreds of BILLIONS procuring. Iran's weapons may not be the best of the best, but guess what, Iran is well on its way to becoming one of the best weapons developers in the world. Wait another 10-20 years, Iran will be on par with Russia or atleast China. Turkey on the other hand, keeps begging and pleading other countries for weapons. Turkey can't build jets and Turkey has no plans to build its own 100% indigenous jet. You can't even develop a real missile program, otherwise the Europeans will sanction you out of existence. Your economy is 100% dependent on a constant influx of EUR/USD, without which your economy would disappear overnight. It's really sad if you ask me. The Ottomans would never allow US bases on their soil. The Ottomans would be so ashamed of you.

You are one of the most stupid and deluded people. You was begging Russia to give your s-300 for years that you paid for you retard.
I honestly feel sorry for your country. You went on your hands and knees, begging the USA for the F-35 and in the end what happened ? They slapped you so hard in front of the entire world. I remember when the issue first broke out, Turkish fanboys online were saying "They can't refuse us, they have to give us the F-35, we already paid for it, we have a CONTRACT" and now you're on your hands and knees begging Russia for the S-400 and you got it, but the export version of course. Now if a war breaks out between you and Russia, what can you do ? You really think Russians are going to allow you to use their own air defense systems on them ?

Iran on the other hand doesn't beg anyone for anything. Iran is an independent country and only started building weapons 30 years ago but now look, Iran has the Bavar-373 and Iran can build jets from scratch. Iran has missiles with pin point accuracy. Even Iran's second rate missiles, given to the Houthi's as charity were able to bypass the best Patriot batteries that the Saudis spent hundreds of BILLIONS procuring. Iran's weapons may not be the best of the best, but guess what, Iran is well on its way to becoming one of the best weapons developers in the world. Wait another 10-20 years, Iran will be on par with Russia or atleast China. Turkey on the other hand, keeps begging and pleading other countries for weapons. Turkey can't build jets and Turkey has no plans to build its own 100% indigenous jet. You can't even develop a real missile program, otherwise the Europeans will sanction you out of existence. Your economy is 100% dependent on a constant influx of EUR/USD, without which your economy would disappear overnight. It's really sad if you ask me. The Ottomans would never allow US bases on their soil. The Ottomans would be so ashamed of you.

@Bahram Esfandiari I wouldn't insult a whole country because of the action of an individual...

You are absolutely right. I apologise to our good Turkish friends. We might not always see eye to eye but we are neighbors and we must behave ourselves accordingly.

Last edited:
Surveys show that the government has increased the Defense Department's budget in the Budget of year 1399 compared to the Defense Department's budget of year 1398

ELVQrLeXsAAcxpy.jpg

ELVhJyuWsAAhNpc.jpg

LOL... you know..... when the Ottomans used to say that Turks are stupid.... they were onto something....
If Iran´s 5 gen plne is a joke..... then what is the platic models you keep showing? Again, make a car engine first, then come talk about plane engines

Now lets make a real life comparison and judge for ourselves:

Iran´s 5 gen plane:

cover_5a45e6f28919a5_50258182.jpg

Toorky´s platic 5 gen plane (the air vents are painted on!!):

vrossiiispugalisture.jpg

Iran paid for the S-300, Russians didn't want to give it because of disputes. Iran took them to international court. In the end they offered Iran S-400, but Iran refused and just took the latest version of S-300. Iran now has the Bavar-373 system and does not need S-400 or Patriot from anyone.

Turkey begged America for F-35 for years. I remember when the F-35/S-400 dispute first occurred, you TORK fanboys were saying "We are a partner, we have a contract" what happened ? They kept your money and SLAPPED You so hard like a dirty whore infront of the entire world. Even after that you're still hosting their bases on your soil. LOL Now you begged Russia for S-400, you got the export version. If a war breaks out between torkeye and Russia do you think you can use the S-400 against Russia ? Really ? LOL

You know the old saying "Beggars can't be choosers" As long as you choose to be a vassal you can only go so far. Like I said, wait 10-20 years and you'll see the difference between a vassal state hosting American bases whose economy is 100% dependent on a constant influx of EUR/USD. You can't even compare turkey to IRAN which is a regional power, an independent country.

Like the other guy said, your country is named after an ugly, fat bird that can't even fly. At least you should have chosen a powerful, noble bird, like the Eagle or Falcon at least.

You are one of the most stupid and deluded people. You was begging Russia to give your s-300 for years that you paid for you retard.

Their 5th generation jet is a joke. It's a British jet. They'll be subservient to Britain forever. Their air defenses will be owned by Russia, their jets Britain and American bases already on their soil. A true vassal state if there ever was one. LOL Like the old saying goes "Beggars can't be choosers"

LOL... you know..... when the Ottomans used to say that Turks are stupid.... they were onto something....
If Iran´s 5 gen plne is a joke..... then what is the platic models you keep showing? Again, make a car engine first, then come talk about plane engines

Now lets make a real life comparison and judge for ourselves:

Iran´s 5 gen plane:

cover_5a45e6f28919a5_50258182.jpg

Toorky´s platic 5 gen plane (the air vents are painted on!!):

vrossiiispugalisture.jpg

No one in Iran begged for S-300,as our leader has ordered to our military organization we set to build something like S-300.and receiving S300 from Russian was due to a contract we signed years before....even they sugested us to change our order to S400 but we didn't accept....

Once again we see yet further proof [if any was needed] that the chump regime is literally INSANE.:crazy:
Here we have chumps loyal lieutenant Mickey "The Pig" Pompeo publicly hoping that there will be more dialogue with iran to enable more future prisoner exchanges,but at the same time he announces yet MORE sanctions.Is this guy really that retarded?,does he genuinely believe that spitting in irans face after it released a us prisoner is going to lead to more exchanges?.
https://www.bourseandbazaar.com/new...iran-prisoner-talks-but-imposes-new-sanctions
https://www.bourseandbazaar.com/new...iran-prisoner-talks-but-imposes-new-sanctions

US Hopeful for Iran Prisoner Talks But Imposes New Sanctions

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Wednesday he hoped for further dialogue with Iran to free prisoners but announced new sanctions as he vowed no let-up in pressure.

Iran has also voiced a willingness for more prisoner swaps after the exchange Saturday of Xiyue Wang, a US scholar detained since 2016, for Massoud Soleimani, an Iranian scientist detained in the United States since last year.

"I do hope that the exchange that took place will lead to a broader discussion on consular affairs. We still have Americans held in Iran—too many, for sure." Pompeo told reporters.

Pompeo said the United States will "follow every even tiny opening" to free the at least handful of Americans known to be in Iranian custody.

"I hope it portends well for this. We have had some indication that may be the case, but I don't want to overstate that and I don't want to give false optimism about that pathway," Pompeo said.

Pompeo, however, said the United States would not deviate from its campaign of trying to strangle Iran's economy through sanctions.

"As long as its malign behavior continues, so will our campaign of maximum pressure," Pompeo said.

In the latest measures, the Treasury Department slapped sanctions on shipping networks owned by Iranian businessman Abdolhossein Khedri as well as the Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines (IRISL) and its China-based subsidiary, E-Sail Shipping.

The Treasury Department said the companies have been used by the elite Revolutionary Guards' Qods Force to send weapons to Yemen's Huthi rebels, who are battling US ally Saudi Arabia.

The Treasury Department also designated sales offices in Hong Kong and Dubai for Iran's Mahan Air, which is already under US sanctions.

The United States says that the airline has assisted the clerical regime by flying fighters and supplies to war-ravaged Syria to support President Bashar al-Assad.

President Donald Trump, who has close relations with Iran's rivals Saudi Arabia and Israel, last year pulled out of a multinational deal on Tehran's nuclear program and imposed sweeping sanctions aimed at curbing the clerical regime's regional influence.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom