What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Iran just become third country with most oil in the world with more then 208 billion barrels of oil

EJAVqWAWsAIwHzt.png
I hope we find more oil....

He is Brian Hook. The Iran man in white house.
He said in last months during high tensions b/w Iran and USA, Iran shot down 3 US drones !!!!!!

I think He said something that he should not supposed to say in side line of his main argument..
I know him...due to his precident,it is possible that he is making mistake.....if there was more drones which were downed by us then both IR and US made it bold

Rouhani's #1 fan QWECXZ got banned :(

Just because some sectarian Pakistani troll came to the Iranian section to brag how Pakistan could easily nuke Iran and abuse Iran, then our Rouhani Fanboy replied and the troll went crying to the Pakistani mods because he couldn't handle the hard truths and simple facts he got back.

Was the Pakistani troll that provoked the problem with the troll sectarian posts banned? Have a guess...

:disagree:

View attachment 589485

100x worse than anything QWECXZ posted, but he's Pakistani so the same rules don't apply and he can insult anyone as he pleases, but if anyone non-Pakistani responds, instant ban...!

I waged my war on this (larger kind of phenomenon here) back when I cared.

But I realised its futile no matter the "airs" that are put on by the "lofty" that try whine/project it is otherwise (when results are plain to see for us ppl down trying to actually have some basic conversation and debate). The more you try to change things, the more they stay the same etc etc...

It has even (somewhat recently) come to the point where it has been upsetting even staunch opponents (think two "deepest" iron brothers of the forum-affiliated country) to unite in common cause against systematic unfairness on both...because there is no clear answer for the forum-psyche to pick one over other and it just ended up repressing both....because silencing everything obviously settles the issue and debate at hand.

After clear results of that episode (and common sense scaling to what the deal would be for any non-iron brother sort), its simply just better to focus on 1% people that are actually worth it (to you) I say...just avoid and ignore the rest....and definitely dont give them oxygen and time they crave.

Everyone is better off that way. This place is not about equal level playing field....so just adjust and optimise rather than care too much ....because all (of the different stripes here) already know it. People that matter and have some basic intelligence, deep down can see what the deal is here in the end.

Rouhani's #1 fan QWECXZ got banned :(

Just because some sectarian Pakistani troll came to the Iranian section to brag how Pakistan could easily nuke Iran and abuse Iran, then our Rouhani Fanboy replied and the troll went crying to the Pakistani mods because he couldn't handle the hard truths and simple facts he got back.

Was the Pakistani troll that provoked the problem with the troll sectarian posts banned? Have a guess...

:disagree:
it's a Pakistani forum, what did you expect?!

Back
Top Bottom