What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

^ this guy is really obsessed with Jews, it's a bit weird

anybody this obsessed with Jews can only be a total failure in life.

^ this guy is really obsessed with Jews, it's a bit weird

anybody this obsessed with Jews can only be a total failure in life.
Don't fall for these Jewish obsessed posts, The poster is an IJFC (International Jewish Freemasonry Circle) member himself.

CtgdYMzUAAAVkGR.jpg:large

Ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Valiollah Mohammadi visit Indonesia Aerospace. The background is CN 235 220 for Royal Thailand Police

شتر در خواب ریند پنبه دانه

View attachment 513592
View attachment 513593
خیلی بچه دوتایی که اصلاح طلب نیستن توی ایران هستند تازه خیلی از اونهایی که می گین اصلاح طلب اصلا اصلاح طلب نیستند و یک عده میخوان به زور هم شده با چسب دو قلو به اصلاح طلب ها بچسبانندشان

So now you want to drag my personal life into it? How "educated" of you!

Anyone who focuses on jews too much may block the acceptance of love life and blessings from heaven. Because the zionist criminal jews are the opposite of that. Adam did not pay much attention to the tree of knowledge of good and evil, whatever that represented. Focusing on jews is like focusing on djinn, pretty identical. Saying the djinn want to destroy China and Iran is obvious, yes zionists want to destroy Iran. And nearly every aspect of western cultural and economic life is jewish and getting worse. Europe has gone to partial jew worship.

Where Adam did not warn Eve enough about the Djinn in the garden is where I feel responsible to warn others about the criminal zionist jews and their plan of genocide. But I pick and choose in areas of need to do this. You may feel differently and be more active. You will be rich with friends who will think kindly of you for saving them from slavery to the jews.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom