What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Funny how "Day of Cyrus" is not celebrated on Cyrus's Birth day or when he established the Achaemenid Empire. No it is celebrated on the day he supposedly freed the Jews from Babylon. Such a good little Goy!!!

You guys really fucked up there. Now they've come back to bite you in the ***. You can call them ehsan farmosh or namak haram in urdu. :lol:

I have no idea what you are trying say!

Your king helped Jews, now thousands of years later they've come back in the form of Israel to mess with your nation. The words I wrote in urdu are said to people that are ungrateful. Ehsan(favor) faramosh(renouncer) is like someone you help but he is ungrateful or treacherous. Namak Haram means someone that eats your namak(salt) and then does haram(forbidden) to you. :D

You guys celebrate mordah too? :lol:
To be honest Halloween is more about life than death in must of the world .
And its fairly new trend in rich neigbourhood(well its a fun ocasion for children) ,I just put it there for fun otherwise its not in our calendar.and I support any event that bring families together and make them laugh a little .

To be honest Halloween is more about life than death in must of the world .
And its fairly new trend in rich neigbourhood(well its a fun ocasion for children) ,I just put it there for fun otherwise its not in our calendar.and I support any event that bring families together and make them laugh a little .

Pakistanis are religious, but even the ones that are not religious are too scared to do something like this. They believe in jinn, spirits, fairies, and most of the children get terrified. Antagonizing spirits is like asking for trouble. :lol:

I've met some people in graveyard or as we say "kabaristan' at night. They are usually drug addicts, but on certain occasions practitioners of black magic. I am a well educated mature man at my age but I must admit, I have seen some very scary things in abandoned houses and villages in Pakistan. And there was no way to explain them logically.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom