What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Did you actually listen or are you just saying this? Music is copied from Iranian singer, but lyrics are different. :lol:
Havar Havar. I have heard that song and I had heard its copied Pakistani songs because you had posted it previously. Pakistani songs are beautiful I have listened to some of them on youtube. It is good that we feel close. Urdu and Persian are very close languages. Some of my friends who live abroad have Pakistani friends.

My favorite Iranian singer is Reza Sadeghi:

Guys, I dont know if this is propaganda or not, but this video was shared on twitter
It shows an iranian soldier who allegedly has no money to travel
Is the situation in Artesh really that bad?
very sad if I see this, the guy is very devastated

And what about the nationalwide truck protests in Iran?
Can anyone comment whats happening there?

Alireza Nader, who is on twitter and sharing this stuff is clearly anti Ali Khamenei

It is not real. It is all fake news. The truckers protesting are not actually in Iran, they are in Hollywood. The Rial crashing because of mass sums of money taken out of the country by the regime is not real either. This Akhund threating to kill the truck drivers for protesting better wages and living standards is not real either. That is Ben Kingsly in Hollywood. It is all fake news orchestrated by the Zionists.

Everything is great.

He was a second degree person , all the top bodies refused the position and he saw the opportunity and accepted it.

well if you consider people vote as coupe

Shah had Bakhtiar assassinated. Mossadegh was a patriot and a national hero.
http://www.mohammadmossadegh.com

Hi Guys
Although this is my first post; I have been following this site for many years. I believe in constructive criticism but some of the posts from Parsipride shows so much raw anger and hate that makes me wonder about his intention? Let’s say everyone agrees with your consistent negative posts; what conclusion are you trying to make? Armed struggle? Begging America to bomb Iran to submission and regime change??
Iranians have a very good idea of what they are facing; but they are smart enough to understand we do not need to air our dirty laundry and with patience will solve the problems peacefully and without outside interference.
Hi Guys
Although this is my first post; I have been following this site for many years. I believe in constructive criticism but some of the posts from Parsipride shows so much raw anger and hate that makes me wonder about his intention? Let’s say everyone agrees with your consistent negative posts; what conclusion are you trying to make? Armed struggle? Begging America to bomb Iran to submission and regime change??
Iranians have a very good idea of what they are facing; but they are smart enough to understand we do not need to air our dirty laundry and with patience will solve the problems peacefully and without outside interference.

Hovakhshatar,

I applaud your thinking and let me quote you" Iranians have a very good idea of what they are facing; but they are smart enough to understand we do not need to air our dirty laundry and with patience will solve the problems peacefully and without outside interference.".

Unfortunately, there is no due process in Iran. These people can not go their local representaties; they can not go to court ( sham central, I can tell you from personal experience) and have their rights heard.I am all for a peacefull resolution, but that can not work if the other side dictates the terms with a Kalashnikov.

The truckers in this video, which by the way I had not seen until posted here by someone else, have no choice but to protest. You can see that there are people videoing the gathering for the reason that they want to be heard in Iran and outside of Iran.

In the cyber world, I will assure that my 4 or 5 posts will not topple the Islamic Charlatan occupiers.Posts from prominent world newspapers about the dire situation of Iran's economy or the videos from home grown opposition in this forum will not topple this regime. They have already been seen by millions.

I never once advocated armed attack from an outside force. You do not have worry about an armed conflict from an outside power. Once they are not able to sell any more oil, even their own base will not show up to beat their chests because there wil not be any more free rice and roghan Kermansha. The regime knows that and that is why they looting the national coffers.

I suggest that you buy a ticket to Iran and start a peaceful advocay for the rights of the oppressed and the social wrongs in Iran. I can refer to a great attorney. her name is Nargese Mohammadi. I heard she had moved her office to Evin prison and she has an office in the solitary confinement section. While you are at it, see if you can a hold of thousands of students that have been barred from education or are rutting in prison cells. They will give you a lot of thrust in your movement.

I am proud of the country I was born in. I am proud of the men that fought and died for that country. I am not for charlatans forcefully preaching a stone age ideology to 80 million. I am not for charlatans under the banner of Islam raping and pilaging my country. The Iranian women born after the revolution are the biggest internal threat to the regime. They are not going to bow down to some uneducated backward fvcks preaching stone age ideology.

I guarantee you that if there was a national referendum today on whether Iranians want the charlatans or a new government, the representatives of god on earth would not even be able to muster a 20% support.

You can not stop worrying. There will be no bombs dropping on Iran.

Ok; then answer my previous question; what are you trying to achieve by posting negatively over and over again? If it’s some kind of personal “release” keep going; but I can assure you most poeple here ignor and don’t read your posts anyway.....

Amazing! you and your three posts have figured everything out. "guys"

Last edited:
پناهندگی عضو تشریفات ریاست جمهوری به آمریکا
یکی از کارکنان اداره کل تشریفات ریاست جمهوری پناهنده امریکا شده است. هفته نامه صدا روز گذشته در صفحه «صدای پنهان» خود نوشت: یکی از افرادی که برای هماهنگی سفر رئیس جمهوری به نیویورک به سوئیس مراجعه کرده بود، پناهنده شده است. صدا اضافه کرده: ظاهراً وی که از کارکنان اداره کل تشریفات نهاد ریاست جمهوری بوده، برای پناهندگی امریکا اقدام کرده است.
یک منبع آگاه در دفتر رئیس جمهوری دیروز در گفت‌وگو با ایرنا گفت: کارمند مذکور یکی از کارکنان اداره تشریفات بوده که حدود ۴۵ روز پیش صرفاً برای پیگیری برخی امور اداری عادی به سوئیس اعزام شده است. این مقام مسئول افزود: کارمند مذکور در مهلت مقرر به کشور بازنگشته است که علت موضوع در دست بررسی است. وی گفت: اقدامات لازم برای اطلاع از وضعیت کارمند یاد شده و بازگشت وی در حال انجام است. این منبع آگاه در عین حال از رسانه‌ها خواسته از انتشار اخبار غیرموثق در این خصوص خودداری کنند.

جهان نیوز
http://www.shahrekhabar.com/analysis/153835758098444

Back
Top Bottom