What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Guys, I dont know if this is propaganda or not, but this video was shared on twitter
It shows an iranian soldier who allegedly has no money to travel
Is the situation in Artesh really that bad?
very sad if I see this, the guy is very devastated

And what about the nationalwide truck protests in Iran?
Can anyone comment whats happening there?

Alireza Nader, who is on twitter and sharing this stuff is clearly anti Ali Khamenei

Last edited:

you cant write freely here , you can't have healthy discussions here

all of the threads are full of one liners ,trolls and ....

being Pakistani member have advantage here even mods and admins can insult members , certain countries and easily get away with it.it feels like group of teenagers are running this forum

can u see some good active Indian members now ?

What's the point ?

you cant write freely here , you can't have healthy discussions here

all of the threads are full of one liners ,trolls and ....

being Pakistani member have advantage here even mods and admins can insult members , certain countries and easily get away with it.it feels like group of teenagers are running this forum

can u see some good active Indian members now ?

What's the point ?
To be honest it was politics and not military why I joined this forum because its called the defense forum but it’s talking about politics and economy and culture more than military topics I take this forum as joke and not something serious just like YouTube

To be honest it was politics and not military why I joined this forum because its called the defense forum but it’s talking about politics and economy and culture more than military topics I take this forum as joke and not something serious just like YouTube

Can you think about a war without involving politics , economy or culture ?:angel:

Some threads were being screw out by some stupid trolls, for exp: x countries unveils new tank and what other some member from other country replied? Trolling yes like this your country is atupid as neanderthal

Yes, Bakhtiar should have been appointed in the start of 70s. Shah appointed him too late... Bakhtiar was a great person.
He was a second degree person , all the top bodies refused the position and he saw the opportunity and accepted it.

Also about mossadegh I think he was glorified just like abdul Karim qasim was

Also I read that mossadegh came to power by coup and the the American-British coup against him was actually a counter coup

As for some Iranians they said if the shah oppointed Bakhtiar as prime minister back in the 1970s Iran would be much better
well if you consider people vote as coupe

Very popular song in Pakistan:

Then Pakistani artist Hassan Jahangir made his own version in Urdu:

Now, they bring back this old artist and new girl for another remake of the Pakistani version today:

The lyrics from original song have been completely changed when Hassan Jahangir made Urdu version.

If you want to know translation of Urdu lyrics, then turn on CC to english on youtube in the last video I posted.

@padamchen you might appreciate this If you actually know farsi, you fake Indian parsi. :P

Funny how music works. :lol:

Last edited:

.... ........

wait.... why every time this happens to me?!

Untitled.jpg

@SubWater

Dadash salam. Ye soal: vaghti in safhe ro baz minkoni safhe sangin hast ya video hash ro mituni bebini ?

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/a-journey-to-iran-videos.578945/

wait.... why every time this happens to me?!

Untitled.jpg
Hi bro how is the weather in Ahvaz? Is it still warm?
Very popular song in Pakistan:

Then Pakistani artist Hassan Jahangir made his own version in Urdu:

Now, they bring back this old artist and new girl for another remake of the Pakistani version today:

The lyrics from original song have been completely changed when Hassan Jahangir made Urdu version.

If you want to know translation of Urdu lyrics, then turn on CC to english on youtube in the last video I posted.

@padamchen you might appreciate this If you actually know farsi, you fake Indian parsi. :P

Funny how music works. :lol:
Urdu music is nice.

Back
Top Bottom