What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

You keep asking and I have provided it to you . Where would a journalist or news paper get this kind of information, from a government source.

Where would US treasury get this information, by strong arming banks.I suppose since the US Dollar is the reserve currency of the world they would not have much trouble by dictating what they want.

Who has provided this information, US Treasury. Who has leaked the information US Treasury . You should give them a call and ask them to show you the records so you can investigate. Call the paper Who has printed the article and ask them to give you proof.

Why didn’t the Rial collapse under the previous governments when the screws were put to Iran with draconian sanctions? Because money wasn’t leaving the country.

Mass amounts of money has left the country recently. This has been corroborated by the regime’s publications on numerous events .

Is the US hostile to Iran? Absolutely!
Could they be fanning the flames of the fire? Absolutely!
Are large number of the regimes authorities corrupt? Absolutely!
Are they sending their kids and families abroad to Great Satan and little Satan?Absolutely!
Has there been numerous Ponzi scheme’s set up In Iran With predatory intent to rip off the average man with the backing of government officials at the highest places? Absolutely!
Have you seen one of those motherfuckers on TV giving a confession and being handed heavy prison sentence?
Absolutely not!

Don’t give me some lame rebuttle . There is corruption all over the world.

It seems that you are implying that there has been a precedent on this forum regarding all news articles and blogs and that their credibility must be investigated by the journalistic credentials of the members of this forum to expand on discussion and give opinion of whether they agree or disagree with it .

If that’s the case, then we should open a discussion about the 40-year-old aircraft that it’s being shown every six months with a new name and claiming that it’s brand new aircraft designed domestically .

There is not a week that these idiots don’t make a mockery of themselves or the country as a whole. One of the members just posted a billboard from Shiraz.

How fucking incompetent can they be ? Is there a lack of photos that you have to Photoshop a picture of IDF forces?

Why do’t you enlighten me about the credibility of the numerous videos which are in the hundreds of bogus claims made by our five star Brigadier General’s about super weapons and super accomplishments and mass production of this and mass production of that.

Where you asking for the source with those post as well?

If you can’t comprehend the answer to your question, I can not help you. You can keep asking a question over and over again and your buddies can give you pats on the back by approving your posts, but the question has been answered.
There's not a single report on any news outlet on this "confiscated money list", No English news outlet ever reported that U.S Secretary of State or US Treasury said anything about any confiscated money or property. (At least i couldn't find any) If you have any links to any actual articles regarding the subject at the hand, Please provide me with them, Or else it's fake news.

Oh booooy, his nose is getting bigger and bigger.....

again old info nothing new IAEA was informed back in 2005 about this warehouse and the location was given by CIA and Mossad ( with help of MKO terrorist ) to IAEA in IAEA report were wrote member countries intelligence Agency.
old stuff from 1983 to 1989 in there nothing new usual Netanyahu BS, yes his not laying but only old news & stuff nothing new

Last edited:
Oh booooy, his nose is getting bigger and bigger.....

cd9427ffa7bb0add34f6b764f99ce8b6e90fe89f.jpg
Lol that photo he show is completely his grandparents barn

من شنیده بودم شیرازیها به تنبلی شهرت دارند ولی اینقدر ؟
احتمال سهوی بودن این کار یک در ملیون هم کمتره

یکی از مواردی که هر گرافیستی چک میکنه منبع عکس هست، امکان نداره طرف نفهمیده باشه داره چکار میکنه مخصوصا که سرباز زن رو هم ماهرانه از تصویر حذف کرده

حالا سهوی هم که بوده باشه، اسرائیل نه هند
فقط یه بی شرف بی همه چیز عکس سرباز یه کشور دیگه رو به جای سرباز و شهدای ایران جا میزنه

احتمال سهوی بودن این کار یک در ملیون هم کمتره

یکی از مواردی که هر گرافیستی چک میکنه منبع عکس هست، امکان نداره طرف نفهمیده باشه داره چکار میکنه مخصوصا که سرباز زن رو هم ماهرانه از تصویر حذف کرده

حالا سهوی هم که بوده باشه، اسرائیل نه هند
فقط یه بی شرف بی همه چیز عکس سرباز یه کشور دیگه رو به جای سرباز و شهدای ایران جا میزنه
There is no doubt that the one who designed it knew what he is doing . but its not like you can just put any picture on bill boards , it must first be approved at several places and there is only two option all of them were accomplice or all of them were lazy and when they saw the writing they said its about sacred defence so its Ok without even say to themselves why they carry weapons that we don't use .and for me it means laziness on their side.

@Shapur Zol Aktaf why do Pahlavi supporters hate dr mossadegh and dr Bakhtiar
Bakhtiar I don't know if they really hate him, but mossadegh is hated for different reasons. He was of qajar Descent, some say that's why he was again shah because he wanted to take revenge against Pahlavi who replaced qajar dynasty.
Other reason is that they accuse Mossadegh of working with Islamists. Another reason is that they accuse Mossadegh of making strategic mistake: Iran had not the technology and skilled workers to nationalize the oil industry. They say eventually Shah would nationalize the oil at a later date without creating conflict with foreign countries.
I can say that this guy (Mossadegh) is too much glorified. There are some things people don't know about his party, his plans. They wanted to give away tunb, Abu musa islands for example.

Last edited:
Bakhtiari I don't know if they really have him, but mossadegh is Hated for different reasons. He was of qajar Descent, some say that's why he was again shah because he wanted to take revenge against Pahlavi who replaced qajar dynasty.
Other reason is that they accuse Mossadegh of working with Islamists. Another reason is that they accuse Mossadegh of making strategic mistake: Iran had not the technology and skilled workers to nationalize the oil industry. They say eventually Shah would nationalize the oil at a later date without creating conflict with foreign countries.
I can say that this guy (Mossadegh) is too much glorified. There are some things people don't know about his party, his plans. They wanted to give away tunb, Abu musa islands for example.
I read that the whore rajavi is qajar also

Also Pahlavis had good relationships with some gajars like Nader Jahanbani

Also like rajavi many of these scumbags were members in Tudeh party

I read that the whore rajavi is qajar also

Also Pahlavis had good relationships with some gajars like Nader Jahanbani

Also like rajavi many of these scumbags were members in Tudeh party
You're correct. As you know being loyal to Iran is also a matter of race and background. Ataturk had a plan to restore qajar bastards. Fortunately it didn't work out.

You're correct. As you know being loyal to Iran is also a matter of race and background. Ataturk had a plan to restore qajar bastards. Fortunately it didn't work out.
Also about mossadegh I think he was glorified just like abdul Karim qasim was

Also I read that mossadegh came to power by coup and the the American-British coup against him was actually a counter coup

As for some Iranians they said if the shah oppointed Bakhtiar as prime minister back in the 1970s Iran would be much better

Also about mossadegh I think he was glorified just like abdul Karim qasim was

Also I read that mossadegh came to power by coup and the the American-British coup against him was actually a counter coup

As for some Iranians they said if the shah oppointed Bakhtiar as prime minister back in the 1970s Iran would be much better
Yes, Bakhtiar should have been appointed in the start of 70s. Shah appointed him too late... Bakhtiar was a great person.

Back
Top Bottom