What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

No record what so ever. You are also trying to cite a hostile entity as a source which has history of hiding and fabrication of false information for the sake of propaganda. Despite that, no direct link or direct source from an independent international body is provided.

No record what so ever. You are also trying to cite a hostile entity as a source which has history of hiding and fabrication of false information for the sake of propaganda. Despite that, no direct link or direct source from an independent international body is provided.

I have more than corroborated the information that I have posted . There’s an old saying “a picture says 1000 words”. This info it available online from various sources.

If you are looking for the bank statements, they are not posted yet. Give it some time.
The deeds to those beautiful mansions are public information. Tangible assets!

The newspaper articles regarding citizenship in Canada are prevalent. You can search yourself and look at the archives of Iranian publications. You should know .

Are you telling me that the young lady standing on stage with a proud smile on her face next to that English/Canadian flag which represents “long live the queen” is not the granddaughter of Khomeni?

Are you telling me the young lady posing with Justin Bieber is not the granddaughter of Khomenie Sporting expensive mink coat?

Why is Mr. Rouhani a dual citizen ?

I provided Updated blow-by-blow of recent US law in the house of representatives specifically targeting embezzlement from Iran.

I’ll agree with you that US has a history of fabrication. In this context we have your friends,the Persian speaking Daste .V.US and its vast resources . I’m gonna have to believe and lean towards a list released by the US treasury.

Look at the flight of wealth ( theft of wealth) out of Iran.

One of the sources is a regime publication. There are numerous articles by the regime’s papers, and videos on YouTube corroborating what I’m saying. Abuse of power, plundering of national wealth, theft of national wealth on and on...

Why are your friends in such a rush to get citizenship in the land of Satan and little Satans?

Why don’t they stay in that Islamic Eutopia they created?

Last edited:
I have more than corroborated the information that I have posted . There’s an old saying “a picture says 1000 words”. This info it available online from various sources.

If you are looking for the bank statements, they are not posted yet. Give it some time.
The deeds to those beautiful mansions are public information. Tangible assets!

The newspaper articles regarding citizenship in Canada are prevalent. You can search yourself and look at the archives of Iranian publications. You should know .

Are you telling me that the young lady standing on stage with a proud smile on her face next to that English/Canadian flag which represents “long live the queen” is not the granddaughter of Khomeni?

Are you telling me the young lady posing with Justin Bieber is not the granddaughter of Khomenie Sporting expensive mink coat?

Why is Mr. Rouhani a dual citizen ?

I provided Updated blow-by-blow of recent US law in the house of representatives specifically targeting embezzlement from Iran.

I’ll agree with you that US has a history of fabrication. In this context we have your friends,the Persian speaking Daste .V.US and its vast resources . I’m gonna have to believe and lean towards a list released by the US treasury.

Look at the flight of wealth ( theft of wealth) out of Iran.

One of the sources is a regime publication. There are numerous articles by the regime’s papers, and videos on YouTube corroborating what I’m saying. Abuse of power, plundering of national wealth, theft of national wealth on and on...

Why are your friends in such a rush to get citizenship in the land of Satan and little Satans?

Why don’t they stay in that Islamic Eutopia they created?

@Parsipride my problem with you is that you do not post concrete evidence. I have asked you to send me links to these so called documents. Thus far, you have not provided anything. Everything you are posting here comes out as a baseless statement.

This is while there are legitimate, substantial and impactful problems in Iranian government and culture. One has to look no further than trying to import basic resources to start a engineering projects or provide services. There are tonnes of obstacles and a mafia like apparatus that prevent easy imports of necessary materials. I personally wanted to start a clean energy firm as well as Satellite subsystems firm and in both cases I came across hardship when it came to importing specific parts. That is just one case, nevermind all the improvements needed for equality, freedom of press and ...

I do believe there are major corruptions in Iran but there are major corruptions everywhere. The difference is that instead of whinning about it, in any healthy society people take initiative to care and push for change through available channels.

One has to look at how top 1% in America got 10 trillion dollar* tax break and how individuals have to work two minimum pay jobs to be able pay rents and have a bare minimum living**. There are major pushes by small self organized lobby groups funded by people's donation to push for changes. Making change is difficult especially when the scope is not clear cut.

So instead of wasting everyone's time by posting fiction, I would encourage you to look at real substantial problems that have lead us to current state of affairs.

Hostile entities are getting paid to distribute garbage information for the purpose of harm and distraction. They do so through Telegram, Satellite and Web TVs.... None of them ever talk about the constructive work that is done by any of the active orgs inside Iran but only try to focus on weaknesses and amplification and framing of them with further false information. Consequently none of the ever provide hard proof for their statements as they are all lies and fuzzy and falsified facts.

* Tax cut: https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/7/11/17560704/tax-cuts-rich-san-francisco-fed

** multiple jobs: https://www.forbes.com/sites/eriksh...bs-than-the-government-realizes/#23eee0c62a21

US Treasury has released a detailed list of $140 Billion confiscated from the Charlatans

وزیر_امور_خارجه_آمریکا اعلام کرد :

پول های ضبط شده ی فرزندان مسئولین ایرانی به عبارت زیر می باشند :

انتشار لیست_کامل_اموال_مسئولین_جمهوری_اسلامی_ایران در خارج از ڪشور توسط وزارت خزانه داری آمریڪا

1- غلامحسین الهام : 56 میلیون دلار
2- س .ح . پناهی : 17 میلیون دلار
3- مسعود ڪاظمی : 84 میلیون دلار
4- علی هاشمی بهرامیان : 44 میلیون دلار
5- محمد محمدی : 40 میلیون دلار

6- مهدی احمدی‌نژاد : 121 میلیون دلار
7- نازیه خامنه‌ای : 293 میلیون دلار
8- مجتبی خامنه‌ای : 4.5 میلیارد دلار
9- صادق محصولی : 46 میلیون دلار
10- حسین معادی‌خواه : 83 میلیون دلار

11- عیسی ڪلانتری : 7 میلیون دلار
12- حسین طائب : 180 میلیون دلار
13- مسعود حجاریان : 106 میلیون دلار
14- سردار احمد وحیدی : 219 میلیون دلار
15- عباس ڪدخدائی : 15 میلیون دلار

16- مجتبی مصباح یزدی : 463 میلیون دلار
17- علی مصباح یزدی : 347 میلیون دلار
18- حسین فیروزآبادی : 505 میلیون دلار
19-پرویز فاتح : 47 میلیون دلار
20- حسین شاجونی : 127 میلیون دلار

21- حیب الله عسگراولادی: 1 میلیارد دلار
22- حسین جنتی : 1 میلیارد دلار
23 - سڪینه خامنه‌ای : 14.137 میلیارد دلار

24- اسفندیار رحیم مشایی : 79 میلیون دلار
25- ح. محمدی آقائی: 123 میلیون دلار

26- علی اڪبر ولایتی : 466 میلیون دلار
27- محمدحسینی ریشهری:453 میلیون دلار
28- محسن هاشمی بهرمانی: 91 میلیون دلار
29- محسن هاشمی ثمره : 17 میلیون دلار
30- علی لاریجانی : 400 میلیون دلار

31- عباس آخوندی : 520 میلیون دلار
32- محسن رفیق دوست : 266 میلیون دلار
33- حمید حسینی : 130 میلیون دلار
34- محمد حسینی: 43 میلیون دلار
35- محمود حسینی : 16 میلیون دلار

36- مجتبی هاشمی ثمره : 228 میلیون دلار
37- ڪامران دانشجو : 108 میلیون دلار
38- احمد رضا رادان : 286 میلیون دلار
39- یدالله جوانی : 50 میلیون دلار
40- غلامرضا فیاض: 47 میلیون دلار

41- رضا فیاض : 47 میلیون دلار
42- علی مباشری : 73 میلیون دلار
43- محمد نقدی : 232 میلیون دلار
44- فرهاد دانشجو : 9 میلیون دلار
45- خسرو دانشجو : 18 میلیون دلار

46- حمیدی حسینی : 33 میلیون دلار
47- محمدباقر خرازی: 248 میلیون دلار
48- مهدی هاشمی ثمره : 50 میلیون دلار
49- حمید رسائی : 142 میلیون دلار
50- حسین موسوی اردبیلی : 163 میلیون دلار

51- علی مبشری : 33 میلیون دلار
52- حسین شریعتمداری : 379 میلیون دلار
53- حسین شاهمرادی : 127 میلیون دلار
54- ڪامران دانشجو : 67 میلیون دلار
55- داوود احمدی‌نژاد : 125 میلیون دلار

56- عبدالله عراقی : 320 میلیون دلار
57- بهاءالدین ‌هاشمی‌: 125 میلیون دلار
58- محیاالدین فاضل : 97 میلیون دلار
59- احمد جنتی : 1.7 میلیارد دلار
60- علی جنتی : 305 میلیون دلار

61- مرتضی رفیق‌دوست: 221 میلیون دلار
62- م.ح پارسا : 55 میلیون دلار
63- فاطمه عسگراولادی: 59 میلیون دلار
64- علی‌اڪبر محتشمی : 460 میلیون دلار
65- یاسر بهمانی هاشمی : 56 میلیون دلار
66- غلامعلی حداد عادل: 58 میلیون دلار

اموال مصادره شده توسط آمریکایی‌ها تا الان

Imagine all of this theft invested in Iran where we would be today. Of course, they were all
businessman before the revolution
@Parsipride This is not the source, That's Iranian Leadership Asset Transparency Act, A congress bill. The source would be an article from an actual news outlet citing the United States Secretary of State saying this is the list of confiscated money and property of Iranian politicians overseas with those names and figures, Post the source plz.
Also, Plz don't post the answer in the quote itself.

Well finaly it is time to disable notifications for this thread...I mean this is really annoying...@Parsipride...I mean you have right to post whatever you want but this is not a place for garbage propaganda...and this clearly looks to me like propaganda...endless posts with only one purpose to make existing government/system looks like corupted,uncompetent...whenever I got notification about posts from few members I know what it will be before I see it..so disabled notification for this thread is best solution for me..again I respect your(and everyone else) right to post whatever you or anyone else want..and it is legitimate to fight for political viwes ...but I don't see such posts usefull for discussion...just my opinion

سال 2017 وقتی ایران تروریست های داعش رو تو عراق شکست داد آمریکا سپاه قدس رو لیست تحریم گذاشت.

این پست فطرت ها میخان همیشه تو دنیا مخصوصا کشورهای اسلامی جنگ باشه.

@Parsipride This is not the source, That's Iranian Leadership Asset Transparency Act, A congress bill. The source would be an article from an actual news outlet citing the United States Secretary of State saying this is the list of confiscated money and property of Iranian politicians overseas with those names and figures, Post the source plz.
Screen Shot 2018-09-26 at 5.04.34 PM.png

Hahah,

Very verifiable.

The source of the information and the entity that disseminates the information are distinct. US Treasury is the source
and various US and opposition newspapers abroad have disseminated the information. Iranians newspapers and regime sources have gone on record to state the same thing in a broader term. I will post an article by a prominent US publication at the end of the post.

In addition, I posted the minutes by the US Congress discussing what information and in which format they should make this information available to average Iranians.

In sum, you are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts. In reality, you have not shown me anything to refute it other than saying the information is not credible and it is propaganda. This is not the first time that the screws have been put to Iran with sanctions. During Ahmadinejad, at the height of the crisis, it was 2000/1 Rail v. dollar. What is the catalyst behind the collapse now? The mass exodus of resources.

Screen Shot 2018-09-26 at 9.09.25 PM.png

https://thehill.com/blogs/floor-act...ll-requiring-report-on-iranian-leaders-assets

Mods should ban Parsipride idiot.

You have a small brain so I will give you a graphic answer.

Screen Shot 2018-09-26 at 9.12.33 PM.png

Well finaly it is time to disable notifications for this thread...I mean this is really annoying...@Parsipride...I mean you have right to post whatever you want but this is not a place for garbage propaganda...and this clearly looks to me like propaganda...endless posts with only one purpose to make existing government/system looks like corupted,uncompetent...whenever I got notification about posts from few members I know what it will be before I see it..so disabled notification for this thread is best solution for me..again I respect your(and everyone else) right to post whatever you or anyone else want..and it is legitimate to fight for political viwes ...but I don't see such posts usefull for discussion...just my opinion

Sanel1412,

The thread is about discussions concerning Iran. Just because regime supporters are rattled and do not want someone to expose the reality, it does not make my posts propaganda. Just because they do not have a credible rebuttable, it does not make ones view right over the other. I am not denying the fact that I am opposed to this regime but exposing the plight of average Iranians in Iran does not make it propaganda. Exposing the crumbling infrastructure, brothels, and sham prosecutions are not propaganda.

I respect your opinion and frankly, it makes no difference to me what you do. The video from the prior president, Ahmadinejad in Karaj is real. What does he say? "If they tell you that there is no money, I will tell you where it all went"

Exposing the hypocrisy, shedding light on the religious persecutions, heavy-handed prison sentences to students for satire and holding a placard, and unpaid wages is not propaganda; it is the reality of what is going on.

They say that up to one million Iranians have converted to Christianity and profess their faith in underground churches. Do you think they can celebrate Easter, mourn the fourteen stages of the cross, and go to mass like the regime supporter were allowed to mourn Ashura in Canada? No, they can not. They will be imprisoned, and their property confiscated.

Posting videos about super weapons that do not exist, posting videos of 60-year-old aircraft as brand new or kits of mopeds imported from China as the next industrial bomb-shell is garbage and propaganda.

I respect your opinion.

You keep asking and I have provided it to you . Where would a journalist or news paper get this kind of information, from a government source.

Where would US treasury get this information, by strong arming banks.I suppose since the US Dollar is the reserve currency of the world they would not have much trouble by dictating what they want.

Who has provided this information, US Treasury. Who has leaked the information US Treasury . You should give them a call and ask them to show you the records so you can investigate. Call the paper Who has printed the article and ask them to give you proof.

Why didn’t the Rial collapse under the previous governments when the screws were put to Iran with draconian sanctions? Because money wasn’t leaving the country.

Mass amounts of money has left the country recently. This has been corroborated by the regime’s publications on numerous events .

Is the US hostile to Iran? Absolutely!
Could they be fanning the flames of the fire? Absolutely!
Are large number of the regimes authorities corrupt? Absolutely!
Are they sending their kids and families abroad to Great Satan and little Satan?Absolutely!
Has there been numerous Ponzi scheme’s set up In Iran With predatory intent to rip off the average man with the backing of government officials at the highest places? Absolutely!
Have you seen one of those motherfuckers on TV giving a confession and being handed heavy prison sentence?
Absolutely not!

Don’t give me some lame rebuttle . There is corruption all over the world.

It seems that you are implying that there has been a precedent on this forum regarding all news articles and blogs and that their credibility must be investigated by the journalistic credentials of the members of this forum to expand on discussion and give opinion of whether they agree or disagree with it .

If that’s the case, then we should open a discussion about the 40-year-old aircraft that it’s being shown every six months with a new name and claiming that it’s brand new aircraft designed domestically .

There is not a week that these idiots don’t make a mockery of themselves or the country as a whole. One of the members just posted a billboard from Shiraz.

How fucking incompetent can they be ? Is there a lack of photos that you have to Photoshop a picture of IDF forces?

Why do’t you enlighten me about the credibility of the numerous videos which are in the hundreds of bogus claims made by our five star Brigadier General’s about super weapons and super accomplishments and mass production of this and mass production of that.

Where you asking for the source with those post as well?

If you can’t comprehend the answer to your question, I can not help you. You can keep asking a question over and over again and your buddies can give you pats on the back by approving your posts, but the question has been answered.

Back
Top Bottom