What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Does anyone know where I can watch Iran-Algeria match with english commentary? I can get access to all tv channels but dont know which one broadcasts the match

What is her name btw? Where did you guys meet?

I am too curious. Wallah.

I'm guessing this is your expression each time you hear about "Decisive Storm" outcome in this fourm.

Wallah, i really like to know you as " الذباب الإلكتروني " How Much Money Do You Earn Per Hour.

I'm guessing this is your expression each time you hear about "Decisive Storm" outcome in this fourm.

Wallah, i really like to know you as " الذباب الإلكتروني " How Much Money Do You Earn Per Hour.
Yeah, she clearly taught you some zaban tazi. How would you otherwise know this term with the perfect soosmar spelling الذباب الإلكتروني

In regards to the recent devaluation of the Iranian currency.

Yes it's mostly due to Iranians hording currency in an attempt to make a quick profit or for savings. In my opinion, the government should simply ban people from trading in USD all together or limit each person to a trading a very small amount. People should be encouraged to invest in commodities such as Gold instead of USD.

In all honesty, I personally do not agree with Iran's current policy towards the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Iran is paying a very heavy price for its support of groups like Hamas, when Hamas has recently betrayed Iran by supporting anti Assad groups in Syria. Also, lets not forget that during the Iran-Iraq war, most Palestinians supported Saddam against Iran. I'm not saying Iran should recognize Israel or bow down to the Zionist agenda however Iran should choose a middle ground that doesn't put such a strain on Iran's economy. Realistically, overthrowing or challenging the Zionist regime with all their wealth & lobbying power worldwide, is not a practical, pragmatic way forward.

stupidity contest between Kuwaitis and Israelis :lol:

Report: Israeli stealth fighters fly over Iran - Middle East - Jerusalem Post

Two Israeli F-35 fighter jets entered Iranian airspace over the past month, Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Jarida reported on Thursday.
Sources quoted in Al-Jarida stated that two stealth fighters flew over Syrian and Iraqi airspace to reach Iran, and even targeted locations in the Iranian cities Bandar Abbas, Esfahan and Shiraz.

The report states that the two fighter jets, among the most advanced in the world, circled at high altitude above Persian Gulf sites suspected of being associated with the Iranian nuclear program.

It also states that the two jets went undetected by radar, including by the Russian radar system located in Syria.

The source added that the seven F-35 fighters in active service in the IAF have conducted a number of missions in Syria and on the Lebanese-Syrian border. He underlined that the fighter jets can travel from Israel to Iran twice without refueling.

stupidity contest between Kuwaitis and Israelis :lol:

Report: Israeli stealth fighters fly over Iran - Middle East - Jerusalem Post

Two Israeli F-35 fighter jets entered Iranian airspace over the past month, Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Jarida reported on Thursday.
Sources quoted in Al-Jarida stated that two stealth fighters flew over Syrian and Iraqi airspace to reach Iran, and even targeted locations in the Iranian cities Bandar Abbas, Esfahan and Shiraz.

The report states that the two fighter jets, among the most advanced in the world, circled at high altitude above Persian Gulf sites suspected of being associated with the Iranian nuclear program.

It also states that the two jets went undetected by radar, including by the Russian radar system located in Syria.

The source added that the seven F-35 fighters in active service in the IAF have conducted a number of missions in Syria and on the Lebanese-Syrian border. He underlined that the fighter jets can travel from Israel to Iran twice without refueling.
Kuwait is a wonder on its own, the only newspaper that reported Adel Al Jubeir is a homo , was from Kuwait.

:rofl::rofl:

Fantasies of arab world.

Back
Top Bottom