What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

You brother, are absolutely spot on

Thanks bro... I think its even more imperative then ever to get these petty social issues sorted out.

trump has sold out to the Zionist/wahabis and is putting together a war cabinet. while it looks like a bluff (as nobody in the professional US army is showing any sort of enthusiasm for it) The last thing we need is to show weakness and disunity.

this government has a lot of weaknesses that can be used against it. while the economy is the biggest concern. I think the economic criticism they get is not all that deserved. While corruption and mismanagement exists, I think the Iranian people are a little out of touch with reality with their expectations.

Iran is under an all out economic warfare campaign from the most powerful countries/organizations on earth. western states like UK,France, Canada etc would not last a month under the sanctions iran had to endure. very few nations could survive. I think some credit has to go where its due. also Iranians don't pay anything remotely resembling the taxes westerners pay. there is this cultural expectation from certain segments of society that since we have oil, People should just be able to sit on their asses, open their mouths and have the government feed them. Anything less is a betrayal.

That's why its critical not to at least lose your people on petty social issues. People argue in one breath that everyone loves the hijab, but concede nobody wears it properly anymore (a sign of widespread rejection)

And I'm not saying this as some anti-Islamic zartosht. I'm actually not even a zartosht, the name is a tribute to my ancestors. but come from a above average religious shia family. my mother wears the hijab, most of the close female members of my family also wear hijab. The biggest disrespect for the hijab comes from forcing it onto people and have people see it as a sign of oppression.

Thanks bro... I think its even more imperative then ever to get these petty social issues sorted out.

trump has sold out to the Zionist/wahabis and is putting together a war cabinet. while it looks like a bluff (as nobody in the professional US army is showing any sort of enthusiasm for it) The last thing we need is to show weakness and disunity.

this government has a lot of weaknesses that can be used against it. while the economy is the biggest concern. I think the economic criticism they get is not all that deserved. While corruption and mismanagement exists, I think the Iranian people are a little out of touch with reality with their expectations.

Iran is under an all out economic warfare campaign from the most powerful countries/organizations on earth. western states like UK,France, Canada etc would not last a month under the sanctions iran had to endure. very few nations could survive. I think some credit has to go where its due. also Iranians don't pay anything remotely resembling the taxes westerners pay. there is this cultural expectation from certain segments of society that since we have oil, People should just be able to sit on their asses, open their mouths and have the government feed them. Anything less is a betrayal.

That's why its critical not to at least lose your people on petty social issues. People argue in one breath that everyone loves the hijab, but concede nobody wears it properly anymore (a sign of widespread rejection)

And I'm not saying this as some anti-Islamic zartosht. I'm actually not even a zartosht, the name is a tribute to my ancestors. but come from a above average religious shia family. my mother wears the hijab, most of the close female members of my family also wear hijab. The biggest disrespect for the hijab comes from forcing it onto people and have people see it as a sign of oppression.

I couldn't agree more, because of the stupidity of the government, they have made the hijab which is supposed to be a symbol of modesty and humility, into a symbol of oppression. The IR have shot themselves in the foot with this policy.

0:54 is that a passport ???:o::o::o:

@Full Moon
houthis are now shooting passport to offer citizenship to you guys ? :o::o::o::o::o::o::o:

Please don't tell me that's Iranian passport that you collected as evidence of Iran's involvement even if that's really is Iranian passport don't tell that to anyone just don't show that .

0:54 is that a passport ???:o::o::o:

@Full Moon
houthis are now shooting passport to offer citizenship to you guys ? :o::o::o::o::o::o::o:

Please don't tell me that's Iranian passport that you collected as evidence of Iran's involvement even if that's really is Iranian passport don't tell that to anyone just don't show that .

Marg bar tazis.

Marg bar tazis.
99502.jpg

336.jpg

106943_743.jpg

181364_623.jpg

Back
Top Bottom