What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

We should just return to the good old saying: "Marg bar soosmar-khoran".

will "Marg bar this" or "Marg bar that" solve our problems ?

I wish it could solve our problems but unfortunately its useless.

War in Yemen needs to end and the sooner it ends it will be better for everyone .

will "Marg bar this" or "Marg bar that" solve our problems ?

I wish it could solve our problems but unfortunately its useless.

War in Yemen needs to end and the sooner it ends it will be better for everyone .

That is how the enghelabi folks speak and I am just learning from them.

Last edited:
the enghelab folks consider themselves as Arabs ( descends of Arabs ) ... so they won't say something like this ...

Probably they fantasize themselves as descendants. But I am sure many of them still position themselves as folks who have been Tazis of Class "A" once upon a time, but now they are lucky enough to be clean and Persianized.

Probably they fantasize themselves as descendants. But I am sure many of them still position themselves as folks who have been Tazis of Class "A" once upon a time, but now they are lucky enough to be clean and Persianized.
You see Aramco jan, Being a Tazi is about slave mentality. its about being a hater, a lier and generally a useless extremist piece of garbage.

You can be a Persian, Arab, Caucasian and still be a Tazi.

No one fantasizes about being an A-rab. the ones who do have a severe case of identity crisis. who fantasizes to be an A-rab? trust me no one. why? Cause most A-rabs nowadays are useless. A-rab countries don't give back to humanity and are sheer consumers. you produce nothing and you consume a lot, so thanks, but no thanks.

Winks all over the place

You see Aramco jan, Being a Tazi is about slave mentality. its about being a hater, a lier and generally a useless extremist piece of garbage.

You can be a Persian, Arab, Caucasian and still be a Tazi.

No one fantasizes about being an A-rab. the ones who do have a severe case of identity crisis. who fantasizes to be an A-rab? trust me no one. why? Cause most A-rabs nowadays are useless. A-rab countries don't give back to humanity and are sheer consumers. you produce nothing and you consume a lot, so thanks, but no thanks.

Winks all over the place

I have only said that your Mullahs do fantasize of having an Arab origin (when they actually do have Persian or Azari origins).

I have only said that your Mullahs do fantasize of having an Arab origin (when they actually do have Persian or Azari origins).
You still hare? I thought you gone for good you obsessed and hateful creature with ridiculous and silly tazi mustache and angry look
image.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom