What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I have just read this recently even tho it is a bit late. If you haven’t read this report then you should immediately .

http://realiran.org/iran-links-to-eurasia-with-persian-canal/

1036972389-620x400.jpg

First I would like to say what the hell is Rouhani doing! Is he stupid?! Why hasn’t Iran started on this project already, the Benifits it will bring to Iran would be amazing. Iran could easily fund it by getting the money from the National Development Fund Of Iran (NDFI) . It’s not even that expensive compared to other mega projects in the Middle East. The whole region is going ahead with projects from Pakistan to Saudi Arabia to turkey while Iran is still stuck behind. Like seriously what is the point of having the National development fund if it doesn’t push for projects like these!
IRGC has announced that they are able to handle the project. Iran (i guess IRGC) wants a foreign investor/partner, and most possibly IRGC wants Russia to fulfill the role.

Russians seriously needs this path, they would have access to warm waters of Indian ocean. It was what Romanov family tried to gain. Surely Russia is also interested, no doubt in that. But know for sure as far as USA is bullying every nation not to work with Iran, Russia likely cannot participate due to funding problems such as money transfer and bank cooperations.

Last edited:
IRGC has announced that they are able to handle the project. Iran (i guess IRGC) wants a foreign investor/partner, and most possibly IRGC wants Russia to fit the role.

Russians seriously needs this path, they would have access to warm waters of Indian ocean. It was what Romanov family tried to gain. Surely Russia is also interested, no doubt in that. But know for sure as far as USA is bullying every nation not to work with Iran, Russia likely cannot participate due to funding problems such as money transfer and bank cooperations.
Iran doesn’t need a foreign investor/partner for the project! It can easily be funded by the National Development Fund Of Iran!
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Development_Fund_of_Iran
And why would you partner up with anybody on such a crucial project.

This is nothing but laziness and anti risk administration of the current government. Rouhani’s head seems to be stuck in the Stone Age! He has no idea what he is doing! Iran needs a new president.

Iran doesn’t need a foreign investor/partner for the project! It can easily be funded by the National Development Fund Of Iran!
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Development_Fund_of_Iran
And why would you partner up with anybody on such a crucial project.

This is nothing but laziness and anti risk administration of the current government. Rouhani’s head seems to be stuck in the Stone Age! He has no idea what he is doing! Iran needs a new president.
There are principles in economic plans and projects.

It is true that Iran could develop Chabahar port in south east of the country a long time ago with her own investment but why did we used Indian and Japanese investment?

I have to agree that Rouhani and his cabinet had no idea about how to ruling of the country, he wasted all of Iran's energy on JCPOA and returning the country to selling oil. I know they are a bunch of useless governors but IRGC wants Russia as the primary user of that route. However there are oppositions to that project in Iran who have made good points e.g the path divides Iran's geography and changes environment of that area. Before operating it, many things should be considered and evaluated to avoid any harms to country

پیش گویی های شاه نعمت الله ولی درباره ی ایران. از زمان صفوی ها تا نادری، قاجار، پهلوی، انقلاب اسلامی تا ظهور حضرت مهدی (ع) حتی اسم شاهها و طول حکومتشون هم گفته.

پیشنهاد میکنم حتما بخونین

www.mahagh.ir/1394/07/01/قصیده-بسیار-زیبایی-که-شاعر-در-آن،-هزارا/

https://books.google.com/books?id=q...د پیــدا قامتــش استــوار می بینــــم&f=false

https://ganjoor.net/shahnematollah/ghasidesh/sh21/

www.khatoononline.ir/different/شاه-نعمت-الله-ولی-بدون-سانسور.html

یا علی
I have just read this recently even tho it is a bit late. If you haven’t read this report then you should immediately .

1036972389-620x400.jpg

First I would like to say what the hell is Rouhani doing! Is he stupid?! Why hasn’t Iran started on this project already, the Benifits it will bring to Iran would be amazing. Iran could easily fund it by getting the money from the National Development Fund Of Iran (NDFI) . It’s not even that expensive compared to other mega projects in the Middle East. The whole region is going ahead with projects from Pakistan to Saudi Arabia to turkey while Iran is still stuck behind. Like seriously what is the point of having the National development fund if it doesn’t push for projects like these!
Never ever will happen in Rouhani government...

Sanchi oil tanker Recovered black box extracting Data to PC in presence of China, Iran, Panama representative

https://ia801809.us.archive.org/23/...angi1813/Divan-Shah-Nematollah-sangi 1813.pdf

That is link to scan of old chap Sangi Divan Shah nematollah.
The book is in Qum Library and you can see register numbers of book
I haven't read this book yet but base on what I've heard most of Shah nematollah predictions poem are new, and are not from book.

بزرگ‌ ترین کتاب ‌فروشی جهان در باغ کتاب تهران

توسط مینا عابدینی 1396/06/30
باغ کتاب تهران، بزرگ‌ ترین کتاب ‌فروشی در جهان

باغ کتاب تهران در تیرماه 96در تهران افتتاح شد. این پروژه عظیم فرهنگی در حدود 70 هزار مترمربع زیربنا دارد که شامل بزرگ‌ترین فروشگاه کشور با 25 هزار مترمربع، بزرگ‌ترین گالری هنری کشور با 1700 مترمربع و بزرگ‌ترین مرکز علمی کشور با 12هزار مترمربع است که با توجه به معماری نوین ساخته‌شده است.

باغ کتاب تهران هم‌اکنون از بزرگ‌ترین کتاب‌فروشی‌های جهان است .که در مقایسه با بزرگ‌ترین کتاب‌فروشی قبلی جهان، کتاب‌فروشی بارنز و نوبل در نیویورک که 14330مترمربع مساحت دارد، دارای مساحتی چندین برابری است.

ساختمان باغ کتاب تهران با بهره‌گیری از معماری نوین ساخته‌شده است. معماری این ساختمان به جهت جلوگیری از اتلاف انرژی به صورتی است که حدود 25 هزار مترمربع از بام آن فضای سبز تشکیل می‌دهد و بام سبز است. به عبارتی با استفاده از پوشش بام سبز حداکثر 2 لیتر در هر مترمربع سوخت در هرسال ذخیره خواهد شد و تا 50 درصد از هدر رفتن آب جلوگیری می‌کند و می‌توان از آب ذخیره‌شده با سیستمی پیشرفته در نقاط مختلف استفاده کرد که نقش مؤثری در صرفه‌جویی آب دارد.

ساختمان باغ کتاب تهران در هم‌جواری فرهنگستان زبان و ادب فارسی، کتابخانه ملی و باغ کتاب دفاع مقدس در تپه‌های عباس‌آباد تهران قرارگرفته است تا علاقه‌مندان بتوانند در فضایی آرام، با بخش‌های مختلف فرهنگ ایران آشنا شوند.

طراحی باغ کتاب تهران به صورتی است که تنها یک باغ کتاب نیست و هم‌اکنون فضای فروشگاهی آن به دو بخش کودک و بزرگسالان تقسیم می‌شود. باغ کتاب تهران با مساحت110 هزار مترمربع، فضای مفرح و شادی را برای دورهم بودن خانواده‌ها و در نظر گرفتن ساعتی برای مطالعه و کتاب‌خوانی فراهم می‌کند. در این مکان 10 سالن سینما و آمفی‌تئاتر، تالار علم خردسال، تالار علم کودک، تالار علم نوجوان، کشتی کتاب و بخش داستان‌های تجسمی و داستان‌های شاهنامه ساخته‌شده است.

83ba8964-bf50-4884-a7c1-c8fbfbe847ca.gif
1-19-630x420.jpg
2-25.jpg
03-4.jpg
04-3.jpg
16_book_2.jpg
2017-07-03-03-04-37.jpg
DSC_2497.jpg
hhhhh.jpg

www.psboard.com/5366/بزرگ‌ترین-کتاب‌فروشی-جهان-در-باغ-کتا

1036972389-620x400.jpg

This could also have negative impacts environmentally, so I'm guessing ecologists are busy in doing their research.

Sanchi oil tanker Recovered black box extracting Data to PC in presence of China, Iran, Panama representative
A question , the incident happened in China water but the ship sank in Japan waters ,then why no representative from Japan is present

بشنو و باور نکن

A question , the incident happened in China water but the ship sank in Japan waters ,then why no representative from Japan is present

There in the news around the world regularly confuse territorial waters and an exclusive economic zone. As i understand, this incident happened in chinese exclusive economic zone and the ship sank in the japanese exclusive economic zone. However, in exclusive economic zone, states have rights only for the extraction and use of natural resources. Navigation etc in such areas is carried out as in international waters. Therefore it seems, that the Japan preferred simply not to participate in the rescue operation and in subsequent proceedings.

It's strange ,they must have expected that because of the how water move in that parts the spill will affect them A lot more than Chinese .
There in the news around the world regularly confuse territorial waters and an exclusive economic zone. As i understand, this incident happened in chinese exclusive economic zone and the ship sank in the japanese exclusive economic zone. However, in exclusive economic zone, states have rights only for the extraction and use of natural resources. Navigation etc in such areas is carried out as in international waters. Therefore it seems, that the Japan preferred simply not to participate in the rescue operation and in subsequent proceedings.

Back
Top Bottom