What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Hi
I said some awful things about hindus and now the mods don't approve my posts :D.

I have nothing against Hindus. Only some of their retards.

My family on both my maternal and paternal side have fought alongside Hindu armies for centuries in western and northern India. Led Zoroastrian armies into battle.

Hope you don't judge India and all Hindus, in fact their ancient faith, on the basis of a few turds here.

Cheers, Doc

Don't get my wrong, I don't have anything against them either. But they pissed me off so i quoted your post and said you're lucky they didn't fed you to their Cannibals so far, And now mods don't approve my posts :lol:

Don't get my wrong, I don't have anything against them either. But they pissed me off so i quoted your post and said you're lucky they didn't fed you to their Cannibals so far, And now mods don't approve my posts :lol:

The specimens the world is hearing about more and more of our country, are racially and militarily our weakest people.

Who are riding piggyback on each other today in a massive nationwide catharsis of past hurts.

Only they are too stupid and too weak to realise that they are taking out their frustration on the wrong people.

Don't take them seriously. We don't.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
The specimens the world is hearing about more and more of our country, are racially and militarily our weakest people.

Who are riding piggyback on each other today in a massive nationwide catharsis of past hurts.

Only they are too stupid and too weak to realise that they are taking out their frustration on the wrong people.

Don't take them seriously. We don't.

Cheers, Doc
So, Do Parsis seen as outsiders in India or what?

So, Do Parsis seen as outsiders in India or what?

Not at all. We are seen as nationalist patriots and known for our ethics honesty education affluence progressiveness and unquestioning loyalty to and pride in India.

Of course everyone knows we are not originally from India.

It is a sign of how badly we have fallen in the past few years that we are now being attacked. By many who do not know what it means to even fight.

Cheers, Doc

My family on both my maternal and paternal side have fought alongside Hindu armies for centuries in western and northern India. Led Zoroastrian armies into battle.

Hope you don't judge India and all Hindus, in fact their ancient faith, on the basis of a few turds here.

Cheers, Doc
Fought what for centuries? ur fukin feelings? :lol:

Ur known as funny accented people (with your gujrati accents), with lose women ... :D

Hi
I said some awful things about hindus and now the mods don't approve my posts :D.
So what's up bro, Didn't know we had a brother (Or maybe a sister?) in this forum.

I'm a brother.

And we've had some lovely Iranians here in the past ...

Cheers, Doc

Cool Bro, Can you speak Persian?

No bro.

When we left Persia, there was no Persian.

It's a post conquest tongue.

Ours was Avestan, old Pahlavi, and then Dari.

We speak English, Hindi and Gujarati now. Along with Marathi.

Cheers, Doc

No bro.

When we left Persia, there was no Persian.

It's a post conquest tongue.

Ours was Avestan, old Pahlavi, and then Dari.

We speak English, Hindi and Gujarati now. Along with Marathi.

Cheers, Doc
So you were cut off from the mainstream in some sort.

Back
Top Bottom