What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@SOHEIL

hala ye mahsool khobam ke Irankhodro bede bebin che rahat mikoshanesh
bedone tolide anboh be hamin rahati dena koshte mishe
ba in gheymatam mardom barashon ziad jazzabiat nadare dena begiran
irankhodro bayad jaye tolid samand dena bede ba 20 darsad gheymat gerontar samand va dast az in khesasatesh bardare

Groupe Renault has announced that the company has signed a new joint venture agreement with two Iranian companies – the Industrial Development & Renovation Organization of Iran (IDRO) and PARTO NEGIN NASEH Co, which imports Renault products in Iran. Renault will be the majority shareholder in the proposed joint venture company, though initially there will be a short period in which all three companies will have joint control.

Currently, Groupe Renault has a capacity to manufacture 200,000 vehicles on an annual basis in Iran. The joint venture company will set a factory with the capability to make an additional 150, 000 vehicles on an annual basis and an engineering and purchasing center to support the development of local suppliers. The new plant will begin with the production of Renault’s new editions of the Duster and the Symbol. There are also plans to set up a plant for the manufacture of engines with production capacity to make 150,000 engines a year. The factories which would be owned and operated by the joint venture company would be located in Saveh, which is about 120 km from Tehran. According to agreement that has been signed between the three companies, the joint venture company would also focus on the development of an exclusive Renault distribution network, though Renault already has access to the existing network of NEGIN Khodro.

Commenting on the joint venture, Thierry Bollore, Member of Groupe Renault Executive Committee and Chief Competitive Officer said that with the Oranian market growing at a rapid pace, it was vital to expand the capacity for plants, engineering and set up a purchasing center. He said that the joint venture would help Renault to accelerate its growth in the country.

Stefan Mueller, Member of Groupe Renault Executive Committee and Chief Performance Officer said that the development of a brand specific commercial network would help to reinforce Groupe Renault’s position in the Iranian market.

The Iranian market is projected to be a 2 million vehicle market by 2020.
Naser Haddadzadeh, Chairman of the NEGIN Holding said that his Group as the company which owned Negin Khodro Co. was proud to be a part of the joint venture. He said that the company’s joint venture with its longstanding partners SAIPA and Iran Khodro would continue to produce and deliver Renault’s current range of models – Tondar, Tondar pick-up, Sandero and Sandero Stepway independently of the new operations of the new joint venture.

The joint venture would proceed subject to regulatory approvals and is expected to be finalized by the end of October 30, 2017.

https://tiresandparts.net/news/automotive/renault-signs-new-joint-venture-iranian-companies/

even many iranians don`t know name of original singer and song !!!

Song name: Cafe

Singer: Sharareh

Year: 1973

Here is lyric in FA and an EN translation by myself:

توی کافه بین راه بعد کار و خستگی ها
من و دل خلوتی داشتیم با میز و صندلی ها
با دلم با دلم با دلم از تو همش حرف میزدم
از تو و گردش اون چشمای تو
از تو و دستای گرم و خوب تو
روزای بودن با تو یاد تو

در یهو وا شد
بند بند دلم از هم جدا شد
اون قد قشنگت عزیزم مثل تابلو توی قاب شد

در یهو وا شد
بند بند دلم از هم جدا شد

تا دل تو رو دید لرزید و طفلی هول کرد
میز و به هم ریخت دست و پاشو گم کرد
میز و به هم ریخت دست و پاشو گم کرد

توی کافه بین راه بعد کار و خستگی ها

با دلم با دلم با دلم از تو همش حرف میزدم
از تو و گردش اون چشمای تو
از تو و دستای گرم و خوب تو
روزای بودن با تو یاد تو

در یهو وا شد
بند بند دلم از هم جدا شد

-------------------------------------------------

In the cafe, on my way (to home), after work and fatigue
I had an speach with my heart, tables and chairs

I talked of you, with my heart
From you and your eyes
From you and good days
Your memoires

Sudenly, the door opened
my heart was stopped,
your height (#1), my dear, became like a picture at entrance.
your height, my dear, became like a picture at entrance.

Sudenly, the door opened
my heart was stopped,
your height became like a picture at entrance.

He shook your eyes and threw a baby
The table fell apart and fell apart
The table fell apart and fell apart (#2)

In the cafe, on my way (to home), after work and fatigue

I talked to you with my heart with my heart
From you and circling your eyes
From you and your good and good hand
You're up to date with you

Sudenly, the door opened
my heart was stopped,

#1, 2:

to be honest:

my EN is not realy good ...

sorry for those parts.

آل سعود در حال سقوط

IMG_8054.JPG

IMG_8061.JPG
IMG_8062.JPG

IMG_8056.JPG

IMG_8055.JPG

IMG_8058.JPG

IMG_8057.JPG

IMG_8059.JPG

IMG_8060.JPG

از این به بعد هر وقت کلمه غیرت و ناموس بشنوم قیافه حمیدصفت جلو چشمم میاد

رئیس سازمان انرژی اتمی علی اکبر صالحی در مصاحبه اختصاصی با خبرنگار خبرگزاری صدا و سیما در باره کارشکنی چین و انجام ندادن تعهدات هسته ایش در برجام و اتلاف وقت یک ساله تا روی کار امدن ریس جمهور جدید و دولت جدید امریکا

In an exclusive interview with IRIB News Agency on Tuesday, Ali Akbar Salehi he head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) explain how China is in violation later JCPOA and how China failed to fulfillment it signed agreement under JCPOA with regard to IRAK reactor and used delay tactic and wasted one half year to make sure the Obama administration to leave office till new U.S administration take office ( Trump ) not to curry out it signed agreement commitments under JCPOA for IRAK reactor untill today

رئیس سازمان انرژی اتمی علی اکبر صالحی در مصاحبه اختصاصی با خبرنگار خبرگزاری صدا و سیما در باره کارشکنی چین و انجام ندادن تعهدات هسته ایش در برجام و اتلاف وقت یک ساله تا روی کار امدن ریس جمهور جدید و دولت جدید امریکا

In an exclusive interview with IRIB News Agency on Tuesday, Ali Akbar Salehi he head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) explain how China is in violation later JCPOA and how China failed to fulfillment it signed agreement under JCPOA with regard to IRAK reactor and used delay tactic and wasted one half year to make sure the Obama administration to leave office till new U.S administration take office ( Trump ) not to curry out it signed agreement commitments under JCPOA for IRAK reactor untill today

He does not say that in the video. He said 900 engineers from Iran designed the future reactor to Iranian specification under Salehi's supervision .When the JCPOA was signed ,the Iranian side was already ahead of the game with new design. After the review process, the chinese gave the design the stamp of approval .

Is there another part to the video that he talks about chinese stall tactics ?

Back
Top Bottom