What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@haman10
I forgot to mention this.

Its the same in Turkish, it has two meanings one is ''Dear'' like you said and other is ''Life''
Its written ''Can'' but spoken the same as in Persian.

it has the exact same meanings in persian :D

u may dont know but iam azeri and i know azeri just a little bit !

persian and turkish languages are very very familiar :dance3: :smart:

Smiley1.gif

any chance youre talking about israhell?

Ohh, than you maybe do not like it if i say it but you are a TURK.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

bro
although turks and azeris are different ,
but yeah i'm firstly IRANIAN then azeri (or turk as u call it) :D :D :D

you know i really dont believe in ethnicity crap just like u ! i doesnt matter if someone in turkey is kurd or turk , they are all turkish .

same here ! we really dont care about our ethnecity here , no matter azeri , kurd , ... or persian ; we are all iranian

bro
although turks and azeris are different ,
but yeah i'm firstly IRANIAN then azeri (or turk as u call it) :D :D :D

you know i really dont believe in ethnicity crap just like u ! i doesnt matter if someone in turkey is kurd or turk , they are all turkish .

same here ! we really dont care about our ethnecity here , no matter azeri , kurd , ... or persian ; we are all iranian
Thats what i wanted to say, we know that many Azeris in Iran feel themselves as Iranian first and thats ok, its everyones own decision to feel himself whatever he wants. :tup:

There are also many minoritys in Turkey who feels themselves as Turkish first, take @Neptune as exsample.
In the end you are what you feel.

it has the exact same meanings in persian :D

u may dont know but iam azeri and i know azeri just a little bit !

persian and turkish languages are very very familiar :dance3: :smart:

any chance youre talking about israhell?

So you are a Turk ? :woot: :yahoo:

No wonder, i felt affinity. Blood attracts mate. :yay:

Dude, i have the feeling that a Iranian mob is goind to lynch us any moment. :lol:

Nah, they are good people. We are on good terms with them since Atatwolf has been left.

no lol !! this thread is created for off-topic posts :D

Not because of off-topics. But we declared you Turk and will make you join us :) :)

1-Nah, they are good people. We are on good terms with them since Atatwolf has been left.
atatwolf was racist :o: :enjoy:

Not because of off-topics. But we declared you Turk and will make you join us :) :)

iranian people dont really feel seperated from turkish people

we are the same , any problem is made by stupid politics

BTW your 200th page is filled with massages from Turks. :D:D:D

you are always welcome :p:

atatwolf was racist :o: :enjoy:

Atatwolf was something above racist....if you are a Turkic it's okay, if not.....:butcher:

iranian people dont really feel seperated from turkish people

we are the same , any problem is made by stupid politics

Mate, what i'm trying to say is... how can i explain. If you have Turkic blood, we feel connected.

I have met with 2 azeris in my life. Before knowing they are Azeris, we had been best buddies in 5 minutes. It's something amazing. Blood really attracts mate, it is something entirely different, i think. :)

I mean every single message is from a Turk :P

Nah, he is Iranian. If he had been born under Iranian flag. He is eating and drinking Iran's food. He is Iranian.

But Turkic blood runs through his veins. That's why we feel connected. :)

Back
Top Bottom