What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

the guy your mentioning has nothing to do with iran or iranians .

you can mention him in arab defense if need be :o:

:-)

Mate it's irrelevant for me, if that guy is Iranian or not. A nation can not be held responsible because of a individuals misbehavior regardless of his position.

anyhow how are you doing ? whats up in turkey ? is everything alright ?:woot:

A few days ago (2-3 days). There was a meeting in Diyarbakır (a southeastern city) which was attended by Erdogan and Barzani and rest of the heavy guns.

files.php

In his speech, Erdogan used the word "Kurdistan"... now everybody is freaking out and raging.

in iran its all okey except a couple of terrorist operations : one in saravan and the other today in lebanon :pissed:

I have no mercy for terrorists... you do a good job for hanging them. 
Who are you, the boss around here?

:D

Don't mess with my Iranian buddy. Try me, I'm always open for a challenge.... use this thread.

Çay Bahçesi

Poking is OK, as long as it is not trolling

yes your right , sorry mate :partay:

i really get furious when i see my people dying in terrorist acts . sorry i was over-reactive

A few days ago (2-3 days). There was a meeting in Diyarbakır (a southeastern city) which was attended by Erdogan and Barzani and rest of the heavy guns.
In his speech, Erdogan used the word "Kurdistan"... now everybody is freaking out and raging.

:sarcastic::sarcastic:

whats your position on his words ? :p:

you know i really dont support the kurdistan autonumos region !! i hate separatist ideas so much!!:hitwall:

specially if they are terrorist too !! for ex pkk and pjak !!:sick:

thank to the lord , our kurds are nationalist !!:yahoo:

Don't mess with my Iranian buddy. Try me, I'm always open for a challenge.... use this thread.

Çay Bahçesi

lol thank u bro :laugh: :enjoy:

y

whats your position on his words ? :p:

you know i really dont support the kurdistan autonumos region !! i hate separatist ideas so much!!:hitwall:

specially if they are terrorist too !! for ex pkk and pjak !!:sick:

thank to the lord , our kurds are nationalist !!:yahoo:

Hımm.. that question is complicated. Of course there shouldn't be some much fret over one word. But the meaning of Kurdistan to Kurds is different from what we understand.

I'm in for improvements for Kurds but when it comes to seperatist ideas.... we Turk's are very nationalist.

Often they say that they want freedom for Ocalan... I mean he was the head PKK and responsible for many deaths. I know government will never let loose him but let's say if that happened. If i know my people... there will be rivers of blood... We are so sensitive about this subject.

What does ajrā▫īl mean in Farsi or is there a similar sounding word in Farsi.

Heard you guys just want jeans and music in Iran. :whistle::p:

yep dude !!

so i was listening to music the other day , 2 SWAT teams suddenly stoped my car and blow it up with rpg7 missile .

i was taken to intelligence ministry to answer questions .

beaten up like hell i just realized was in ksa listening to rap !! :D

Last edited:
@Syrian Lion bro do u know why my syrian flag doesnt show ?

i'm starting to become furious ! i hope its not a political move , and the prob is going to be solved :hitwall:

@Syrian Lion bro do u know why my syrian flag doesnt show ?

i'm starting to become furious ! i hope its not a political move , and the prob is going to be solved :hitwall:
I really don't know, you should tell the webmaster about it... I hope it is not political move either :angry:

it is not showing on mine either... :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom