What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Mate, what i'm trying to say is... how can i explain. If you have Turkic blood, we feel connected.

I have met with 2 azeris in my life. Before knowing they are Azeris, we had been best buddies in 5 minutes. It's something amazing. Blood really attracts mate, it is something entirely different, i think. :)
I dont know if @rmi5 and @Ostad are azaris but they are also sympathic to me.

Nah, he is Iranian. If he had been born under Iranian flag. He is eating and drinking Iran's food. He is Iranian.

But Turkic blood runs through his veins. That's why we feel connected. :)
I know but, let me tease him a little bit. :devil:

Lolz , rmi is Azeri too ? ? ? :) Now you mentioned at the start of this thread we get along with Rmi and Haman most. :)

I don't know Ostad , for now ;)
I dont know if @rmi5 and @Ostad are azaris but they are also sympathic to me.

I know but, let me tease him a little bit. :devil:

yashasin butun turk arkadaslar. :enjoy:

yashasin butun turk arkadaslar. :enjoy:

yashasin kardesh !! :D

you know guys the only one between me rmi5 and ostad , the one who really knows turkish language is @Ostad

@Sinan @xenon54 @T-123456

tnx brothers for your nice comments :smitten:

But Turkic blood runs through his veins. That's why we feel connected. :)

the reason that we feel connected is not just blood , its the close culture between iran and turkey .

our countries share alot and everybody knows that

non-azeri iranians also share the same vision !

our leader is azeri !! although these things really dont matter here in iran

Last edited:
we have the drone ..let them talk.

no bro !! he doesnt say its not captured !! its really an interesting article!! the keshe foundation is founded by an iranian .

he claims he gave iran plasma tech and it was an iranian sauser who captured the drone :what::what:

we have plenty of these these crazy Iranian, both in Iran and outside. one says our F-14 is hitted by a UFO, another one says Iranian UFO has captured the RQ170. and there is another one who built a device to predict the future.
they shape good scenario for a comedy movie.

i totally agree !

but this crazy was an smart crazy !! read the article if u had time

no bro !! he doesnt say its not captured !! its really an interesting article!! the keshe foundation is founded by an iranian .

he claims he gave iran plasma tech and it was an iranian sauser who captured the drone :what::what:
sorry i stopped reading from this part
Does Iran have a space program more advanced than NASA's?
i am going to read it

who ? :what:
are you talking about serpentine? :p:

In case you didn't know, I have established the best relations with Turkish members (good ones) before any of you even came to PDF. :D

And guess what? I've achieved this despite the fact that I'm a white Persian supremacist, also a fascist, as atatwolf always called me. :lol:

@T-123456
@Sinan
@xenon54
@BronzePlaque
@TurAr (That I miss him since he hasn't visited for a long time)

i dont think so ... but technically, its possible... us was testing Avrocar about 60 or 70 years ago.

pics..
VZ-9-Avrocar.jpg

VZ-9-Avrocar-factory.jpg

VZ-9-Avrocar-secret.jpg

VZ-9-Avrocar-test-flight.jpg

VZ-9-Avrocar-test-flight-2.jpg

In case you didn't know, I have established the best relations with Turkish members (good ones) before any of you even came to PDF. :D

And guess what? I've achieved this despite the fact that I'm a white Persian supremacist, also a fascist, as atatwolf always called me. :lol:

first of all , i wont envy u ! :p:

second , i'm also white so gimme a break :laughcry:

iran-amrika1.jpg

ایران و هیولای بین الملل
یک نویسنده غربی چند ماه پیش گفته بود اگر این جهان را از فضا نگاه کنید فک میکنید دو قدرت در جهان وجود دارد.چون رسانه ها در تسخیر دو واقعیت هستند. آمریکا در چالش با ایران و ایران در حال دفاع از خود و ماندگاری.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom