What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

تیلرسون: هدف مشترک آمریکا و ترکیه کاهش توان ایران برای اخلال در منطقه است
رکس تیلرسون، وزیر خارجه آمریکا که به آنکارا سفر کرده در اظهاراتی آمیخته به ادعاهای اثبات‌نشده «کاهش توان ایران برای ایجاد اخلال در منطقه» را هدف مشترک ترکیه و آمریکا عنوان کرد.
http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?...

The United States and Turkey, NATO allies, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Turkey's Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu: America and Turkey shared common goal of reducing Iran's power

I told it before and I'll give you a hint be careful with Russia. ;)

تیلرسون: هدف مشترک آمریکا و ترکیه کاهش توان ایران برای اخلال در منطقه است
رکس تیلرسون، وزیر خارجه آمریکا که به آنکارا سفر کرده در اظهاراتی آمیخته به ادعاهای اثبات‌نشده «کاهش توان ایران برای ایجاد اخلال در منطقه» را هدف مشترک ترکیه و آمریکا عنوان کرد.
http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?...

The United States and Turkey, NATO allies, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Turkey's Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu: America and Turkey shared common goal of reducing Iran's power

The only aim of USA is to reduce every power in the middle east and create a split up destroyed middle east where it can influence its power.

Islamic NATO and Iran stance by ambassador to Pakistan Mehdi Honardoost ناتو اسلامی

Lol. Erdogan is high on drugs...
56835c35c361880a058b45e9-31eyyox4f3swmclq9hbncw.jpg

They don't do these things. More chance that they would settle millions of shia from nigeria in Iran than doing what you mentioned.

From this government not much is expected when it comes to long term Iranian interests. The problem with governments who rule in the name of an ideology (baathism, velayat faqih, communism etc) there is a danger that when the system is collapsing they'll put the country in auction.

For example see Bashar al-assad, a secular dictator who basically sold his soul and power and syrian sovereignty to other forces and regions and ideologies (Russians, kurds, islamic republic), not that I care as as he's better than FSA Islamists and those who want to revive the umayads (al-qaeda, isis, some parts of fsa).

After 1979 they enforced themselves upon the country instead of searching for a pluraristic solution which was proposed by Shahpour Bakhtiar (whom they killed in France). Bakhtiar had ended savak (intelligence service of shah), freed all polical prisoners, made the press completely free, was establishing a multi-party system till khomeini came back from Iran, (shapour bakhtiar allowing him because he had a democratic view). Khomeini came and said "I'll set up government, i'll slap the mouth of other governments", refering to the government of Shapour Bakhtiar.

Like Libya, Iran now had 2 governments, running the country... at the same time.
It didnt took long till the system of khomeini, by its agressive methods and stupid people who had seen his image in the moon, and by an army general which betrayed commands of shapour bakhtiar to stop these people (by saying we don't take side in the conflict between the 2 governments), grabbed all the power. Shapour bakhtiar fled to France.

Saddam seeing that this fanatic khomeini was isolating Iran and that Iran was in chaos, just like how the rashidun caliphate had smelled the chaos in Sassanid Iran (civil war during years of 628-632, changing 10 kings in 4 years war!!), attacked Iran. Else he would be smashed if Iran was at least neutral towards the rest of the world. You know that saddam didnt dare to look at Iran when Shah was in power.

Now the amount of persians, we can measure that by people who speak persian as first language. There are different researches, different outcomes: 53 %, 62% and even 68%.
Lets take the average from these percentages: 61% persian, about 75% are Iranic.
In my opinion 90% of Iran should become speakers of Iranian languages and at least 75% of Iran should become mainly persian speaking to reduce the risk to our country.

Persian populations should be settled in Turkmen, Arab areas, while Lurs who have affinity with Kurdish culture, while speaking persian dialect, should be settled in sunni Kurdish cities such as sanandaj and mahabad. Lurs are fierce nationalists when it comes to Iran. They can create an internal opposition group which represents the kurds, outplaying the foreign ones, and at same time giving more cultural rights to the sunni kurds, checkmating the opportunists who are waiting for something to happen in Iran. They could give room to a multi-party system. But there are just to many could's and can's which they simply will not do.

Before the war Saddam sent many faily kurds/lurs to Iran accusing them of being Iranians. Islamic republic should have used that occasion to sent all arabs to Iraq. When Soviet Union fell, there were chances for Iran to negotiate a strong position for caspian sea share (which is now reduced to something between 13% to 20%) while Iran had 50% share or to reclaim our lost lands back or to at least (by negotiation) send populations who are not Iranic back to their countries. Turkmens used to kidnap and sell Iranian women in Central Asia till not long time ago.

But from this abbasid government which is named islamic republic you can't expect anything which is in interest of Iran, just like when during the Qajar time, persian language lost its influence in what is today India and Pakistan. Instead of educating Iranian ethnicities about Iranian culture and history, so that at least Iranian ethnicities don't become alienated to their own country, they open shia cultural organisations in Bosnia (with absolutely no profit). They kill you if you talk about Iranian culture or try to organize Iranian culture, just like how they killed this poor guy Dr. Kasra Vafadari (a zoroastrian by birth) in 2006, and many others like Dariush Forouhar.
. Last week they arrested other zoroastrian (Karan Vafadari, maybe a familymember of the killed person), giving false accusations as reason. They curse our history, culture, kings.

They've put all their eggs in a shia basket, when it goes wrong, they'll lose all the eggs, and whole country will be in danger. People-to-people activity is only thing we can do now, and waiting for the death of the old clerics and those who were above 15 years in 1979. This whole generation should die out because the second generation has cleaner brains, or at least have some brains in their head. Other option is revolution and then we'll have to put the country at risk of civil war and opportunists. That rist we can't take.
Everything you said was in/on my mind for long time ago I was going to say the same

Specially about the weak qajars and tge arab turkish invasions

Just just saddam or the muslim terrorist conquest but during the era of shapur II which is your user name when he was a child and the nobility of iran was against him the arab coward scums toke advantage and attacked iran. before shapour II responded to the arabs he taught the nobility important lesson than he killed tha arabs the same thing happened with the muhammadans and saddam but iran taught that animal importan lesson

If heroes like abu muslim or babak or shapur were there during the arab invasion they would never think of attacking iran again

Everything you said was in/on my mind for long time ago I was going to say the same

Specially about the weak qajars and tge arab turkish invasions

Just just saddam or the muslim terrorist conquest but during the era of shapur II which is your user name when he was a child and the nobility of iran was against him the arab coward scums toke advantage and attacked iran. before shapour II responded to the arabs he taught the nobility important lesson than he killed tha arabs the same thing happened with the muhammadans and saddam but iran taught that animal importan lesson

If heroes like abu muslim or babak or shapur were there during the arab invasion they would never think of attacking iran again
And don't forget Ya'qūb ibn al-Layth al-Saffār (Rādmān pūr-i Māhak)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ya'qub_ibn_al-Layth_al-Saffar
:-)
We'll make Iran great again, our neighbours that like us will benefit.

Ya'qub's hostility towards the Abbasid caliphs was easily seen. According to the Tarikh-i Sistan, Ya'qub even said that the Abbasids were liars, and also said the following thing: "Haven't you seen what they did to Abu Salama, Abu Muslim, the Barmakid family and Fadl ibn Sahl, despite everything which these men had done on the dynasty's behalf? Let no one ever trust them!

Lessons from our history will decide our future, those stubborn people who don't see the caravan coming ...they'll be surprised.

Dezful_yaghobleis.jpg

dezful_yaghob-leis%D8%AF%D8%B2%D8%B2%D8%B2%D8%B2%D8%B2.jpg

%D8%A2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%DA%AF%D8%A7%D9%87-%DB%8C%D8%B9%D9%82%D9%88%D8%A8-%D9%84%DB%8C%D8%AB-%D8%B5%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B1%DB%8C-9.jpg

%D8%A2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%DA%AF%D8%A7%D9%87-%DB%8C%D8%B9%D9%82%D9%88%D8%A8-%D9%84%DB%8C%D8%AB-%D8%B5%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B1%DB%8C-7.jpg

Last edited:
@Shapur Zol Aktaf u seem to have good knowledge/ideas/thoughts on Iran via a historical sensee, but i must admit- you are STUCK there. Things change and things evolve. There are also parts of iranians culture/behaviour that you are ignoring conveniently. Because lets face the truth- Khomeini could not have risen to power without consensus. And you forget Khomeini also came into power because these "western loving" Iranian leadership then was getting very visibly corrupt, the economy for common man was going down and Iranians are pious dignified people who did not like to see all that.

@Shapur Zol Aktaf u seem to have good knowledge/ideas/thoughts on Iran via a historical sensee, but i must admit- you are STUCK there. Things change and things evolve. There are also parts of iranians culture/behaviour that you are ignoring conveniently. Because lets face the truth- Khomeini could not have risen to power without consensus. And you forget Khomeini also came into power because these "western loving" Iranian leadership then was getting very visibly corrupt, the economy for common man was going down and Iranians are pious dignified people who did not like to see all that.
And I never rejected these things, so I'm not stuck anywhere. Shah was a dictator, people got tired of it. However people were not mature, instead of following the line of Mossadeq and Bakhtiar, they went behind Khomeini.... And Khomeini f..... them all.

Last edited:
Well I am not back actually.lol

Just came to say hi and visit old friends. What's up with you ?
thats sad to hear but i dont blame you im busy making solar car and prepare for solar challenge 2017 car race in Australia but i also have to study and its make it double hard for me i was thinking to leave the team

20gln9.jpg

this is the car we made
ve0u1y.jpg

the black car is the hydrogen car we solar team race with hydrogen team to make the car faster
2vamnlu.jpg

this is demo we test our engine breaks control system on this etc before we install them on our car
wjcjs8.jpg

demo is drive able vehicle
2vc9ggl.jpg

this is our workshop the right side belongs to the hydrogen team (you can see their black car )the left side is ours (the orange thing is our car )
34zloup.jpg

344z6n9.jpg

24lsfo4.jpg

2vbsxmt.jpg

@kollang this is the predecessor students who make this car and they become 2nd in world in the south Africa solar challenge other than these i have to study this is how i fill my free time :D how are you my friend it has been long time we chat in this forum i will never forgot the moment you teach me math here in this thread :D

Last edited:
thats sad to hear but i dont blame you im busy making solar car and prepare for solar challenge 2017 car race in Australia but i also have to study and its make it double hard for me i was thinking to leave the team

20gln9.jpg

this is the car we made
ve0u1y.jpg

the black car is the hydroponic car we solar team race with hydroponic team to make the car faster
2vamnlu.jpg

this is demo we test our engine breaks control system on this ect before we install them on our car
wjcjs8.jpg

demo is drive able vehicle
2vc9ggl.jpg

this is our workshop the right side belongs to the hydroponic team (you can see their black car )the left side is ours (the orange thing is our car )
34zloup.jpg

344z6n9.jpg

24lsfo4.jpg

2vbsxmt.jpg

@kollang this is the predecessor students who make this car and they become 2nd in world in the south Africa solar challenge other than these i have to study this is how i fill my free time :D how are you my friend it has been long time we chat in this forum i will never forgot the moment you teach me math here in this thread :D
nice job man
Notify us from the result.

Back
Top Bottom