What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Keep up the good work .
Holy snoopy ! An Isfahani who trained in Khuzestan ? STAY AWAY FROM THAT GUY ! Of course he is miles ahead of you in making gf .:lol: He just can't keep them happy for some reason . @Serpentine knows what i am talking about .:enjoy:
Indeed bro, I don't see a bright future for 2 of them, the girl will know the reality soon. :D
But...
At least he has tried his luck, unlike Shirazis who don't even approach the girl in first place, and don't do anything at all, if you know what I mean. :enjoy:
3UA4i81.png

Btw, were you trying to say something about Khuzestanis?

ByIUFBX.png

just joking :D:smitten:

probably know what I'm talking about.
Well we have a guy from rasht , his family name ends with "Kohne goorabi" . he's such a man whore :lol:

Probably nailed our whole city , little bastard :lol:

our whole class was like a F-ing drama movie . people got in "love" during the first semester and broke up during the next one . there was literally a physical fight over a girl !! and i'm talking about med students here !!

All in All , university is a F-ing hilarious place to be in .

OK , stay away from that minx :D

his weak point : he is very tanbal (lazy) . hard work will get you ahead of him :D

He just can't keep them happy for some reason . @Serpentine knows what i am talking about .:enjoy:
hahaha i gets it :D
Keep up the good work .
Holy snoopy ! An Isfahani who trained in Khuzestan ? STAY AWAY FROM THAT GUY ! Of course he is miles ahead of you in making gf .:lol:
well he is not my rival he is not even in my class i love a girl her best friend is in other class with benyamin and she introduce him to me beniyamin is aftering some one else totally not these girls :d i must add he like colored eye ! he is a good guy but ...... when i ask him to help me he just didn't (bastard ! :D ) i Compare him with the girls who help and advise one another :pissed: :lol:
Triangle of love. Remember bro , If she is amazing ,She won't be easy
wow ofc it take a lot of effort to get close this far she is far from easy ! in few words she talk with very few people in our class and i ( with a lot of hard working ) am among those few ! :D now i have more complicated problem :hitwall: :lol:
Indeed bro, I don't see a bright future for 2 of them, the girl will know the reality soon. :D
But...
At least he has tried his luck, unlike Shirazis who don't even approach the girl in first place, and don't do anything at all, if you know what I mean. :enjoy:
3UA4i81.png

Btw, were you trying to say something about Khuzestanis?

ByIUFBX.png

just joking :D:smitten:
:lol:
Well we have a guy from rasht , his family name ends with "Kohne goorabi" . he's such a man whore :lol:

Probably nailed our whole city , little bastard :lol:

our whole class was like a F-ing drama movie . people got in "love" during the first semester and broke up during the next one . there was literally a physical fight over a girl !! and i'm talking about med students here !!

All in All , university is a F-ing hilarious place to be in .

OK , stay away from that minx :D

his weak point : he is very tanbal (lazy) . hard work will get you ahead of him :D
lol im trying to stay with him to learn from his tactics ! he had very good tongue he know who to use words :D im trying to learn from him :lol:

@Full Moon what do you mean by the arabs in iran hate iranians if that the case why they don't go back to the desert of najd since these people immgrated to iran and not the iranian who came to thier lands??

Make up your mind
You are fanning coals to make a barbecue on a picnic, a hand floats breathing in the air and slaps you right on the face, did that hand do you a harm by slapping you on the cheek or did it do you a favor, fanning the coal during its trajectory toward your face? I have a made up mind, do you?

But since you are trying so hard to find a contradiction, then here you are with love;
If you see too many people whom seem illiterate and ignorant to you, then maybe you are the one who is ignorant.
I have actually seen a lot of people like you in both Sharif and Tehran university which is sad.
I didn't flee. I am here to pursue a bigger career opportunity.
That's also a form of fleeing.:lol:
Whatever your decision is, you don't need to let me know.
OK

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom