What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

تحلیل راهبردی سفر پوتین به ایران و هدیه وی؛ قرآن

0a000002-2197-afb6.jpg

در یک شنبه، اول آذر ۹۴ مطابق با ۲۳ نوامبر ۲۰۱۵، رئیس جمهور روسیه با دستانی پر و قدم هایی استوار وارد تهران شد و بلافاصله به دیدار امام خامنه ای شتافت. گام هایش استوار بود چون یک سال و نیم در سوریه مقاومت را یاری کرده است و قدم های انجام شده با وعده های نسیه غرب به ایران خیلی فرق دارد. دستانش پر بود چون قرآن در دست داشت و به محضر رهبری رسید نه مثل غربی ها که قرآن را کتاب و مرامنامه تروریزم معرفی می کنند و آتش زدن قرآن و توهین به پیامبر (ص) را نشانه آزادی می دانند و در عین حال قانون تصویب می کنند که حتی تحقیق کردن درباره هولوکاست، جرم است!

روسیه اکنون با تدریس عملی امام خامنه ای، کم کم در حال فهمیدن معنای نامه ای است که امام خمینی به گورباچف نوشت: این که پس از فروپاشی اندیشه کمونیزم مبادا به سمت غرب بغلتید. اما یلتسین که رئیس جمهوری بی کفایت بود درهای روسیه را به روی غرب باز کرد و بحران هویت و شوکت برای ملتی و کشوری بزرگ فراهم کرد.

با آمدن پوتین، روسیه قدری به هویت خود توجه کرد، اما کشوری که سالها در فضای کمونیزم و غربزدگی زیسته بود، دست کم یکی دو دهه زمان می خواست که رئیس جمهوری فهمیده درس بزرگی را با قطعیت درک کند و بتواند بفهمد که مناسبات واقعی جهان چیست.

علت هدیه دادن قرآن

۱. روسیه از نظر تئوریک قرآن را به جای سپر یا سامانه سامانه موشکی اس۳۰۰ به عنوان هدیه خود برای رهبری انتخاب کرد. که این کار چند معنی دارد.
این که قرآن کتاب ترور نیست؛ بلکه کتاب ضد ترور است و ما ضد تروریزم جنگ واقعی می کنیم.
این که اسلام هراسی غرب سنگش به تیر خواهد خورد و دلیل آن هم این است که یکی از بزرگترین کشورهای لیبرال دنیا، قرآن هدیه می دهد و دنباله رو غرب حقه باز نیست.
۲. این که پوتین بر خلاف غرب که دشمن اسلام است، دشمن اسلام نیست.
۳. این که پوتین هر چند که با مشتی تروریزم و به قول غربی ها مسلمان می جنگد، اما با اسلام راستین نمی جنگد، بلکه کتاب قرآن را هدیه خود می داند.
۴. این که مردم روسیه بدانند که زمان کمونیزم و نفی خدا در روسیه سپری شده است و قرآن می تواند هدیه رئیس جمهور کشوری باشد
که قبلا بی خدایی بر آن حاکم بوده است.

http://www.yjc.ir/fa/news/5409460/وب-سایت-میدل-ایست-مانیتور-آیا-تهدید-پوتین-برای-عربستان-جدی-است

سی‌ان‌ان: اسد، تنها برنده سقوط جنگنده روسیه/ پوتین، مردی است که تهدیدات خود را عملی می‌کند | پایگاه اطلاع رسانی رجا

Last edited:
آزادی بیان

چند روز پیش داشتم سخنرانی رائفی پور رو گوش میکردم میگفت اینستاگرام و توییتر یه چیز اسلامی رو سریع حذف کردن. حتی چند بار ایرانی ها قرارش دادن اما به ده دقیقه نرسیده که دوباره حذفش کردن! الان یادم نیست دقیقا چی بود ولی یه چیز خیلی جالب بود.

جالب اینجاست که صفحات داعش خیلیییی به ندرت حذف میشه.

آزادی غربی تو حلقم

Thanks bro!

I try to understand them and see the context they fit. It is very obvious the time we're in.
Nice work. There are many sings that show arrival of Imam Mahdi (PBUH) is soon. I don't like wars and conflicts but it seems we are in bad era. The same hadiths with the hadiths in sahih Sunni books exist in our Shia hadith books and they're even more comprehensive. Because we have also hundreds hadiths about 'end time' from 12 Imams.

Last edited:
Then you have that pathetic, came from ignorance, absurdity called national patriotism, for a third worlder like an Iranian.
The summed up people inside the geographic territory of the land you call it country, known as compatriots, are the people ruined your life, with their stupidity and ignorance and illiteracy, they have swallowed the resources that also belong to you by their uncontrollable lust for wealth and fortune, they have destroyed your rights for freedom with their insatiable lust for power and authoritarianism, they have taken all your rights and in return they have spoiled yours and your children's social, psychological and financial security.

It's interesting that you should bring this up. Let me ask you this question: Have you paid money for anything you have learned in school or university back in Iran (I mean the same knowledge that you are now using to condemn the country that paid for you to learn them)? Did you ever have to pay more for your car fuel to fund public transport development in your city? Did you have to donate money to your child school in order to help them buy preliminary requirements? Did you pay more than 30% of you income just for tax and another 10% for insurance and other things that you probably would never use?

Well I have not paid a dime for any of the above during my stay in Iran but am paying them now. So much for "swallowing the resources"! Good portion of those resources are being spent for people but it is taken for granted.

And may I ask what have you done for Iran to expect anything back? From your tone and knowing a lot of people like you, I already know the answer but maybe you should ask yourself.

Have I had seen this part prior, I wouldn't have gone through the trouble of answering your post. Seriously dude, seriously, why shouldn't you look into USA, or France or Swiss or Finland or Germany or ... then I bet no more than .000000000000000001% of Iranians would be grateful of being born Iranian. And for those countries you mentioned you'd better know if they are not more Patriot and nationalist than Iranians then I'd bet they are no less neither.
You know why, cause patriotism and nationalism in nations of the third world come directly from illiteracy and ignorance, hence the more ignorant and illiterate, the more patriot.

Sorry for wasting your precious time. Apparently you didn't read my post because I had mentioned USA. Everything is relative.

And as I mentioned, it is a personal choice to love or hate your country of origin. What I don't comprehend are the people who hate and then call the others who love their country illiterate and ignorant.

I have many flaws but to no standard am illiterate or ignorant. Have lived in both sides and have enjoyed a high quality life on both sides and if I could choose, I would choose being born in Iran and living those days over and over again.

Cheers!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom