What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Ya technically speaking, that's gotta be always. I mean in your case silence is always the best. :lol:
Just am kidding, but think about it.

Ya Could it?

That could have not still remain just a dream, it weren't for the idiots filling the world. The very idiots incapable of dreaming.

That's right dear that's right. :lol:
One person's dream can be another person's nightmare. I remember I red somewhere that if any single human would like to enjoy the same quality of life of that of Americans, then the world couldn't support more than one billion humans.

Just imagine what your dream means for an Average American or Canadian? If people were free to go wherever they want, then at best the population density would become the same all over (counting in the deserts and other unlivable areas, that is very optimistic). That would mean 48 people per km2. Meaning Canada's population would pop up to 480 million from current 30 million and that of US would rise to 470 million from 317 million. That would mean a considerable decrease in people's share of natural resources in these two countries, higher food, residence and etc costs. Same would be true for Russia, Australia and many other prosperous countries. I'm not even talking about the chaos that it would bring to accommodate the new residents.

So on the contrary, the people that you call fools are smart. They know what they have got and are safegurding it by a concept called nationalism (or patriotism in case of US). They have achieved their dreams and don't want to let go of it. So nationalism is working in their favor. Your concept of a nationalism-free world will never come true if it means downgrading the life of another group of people.(and in this case the strongest nations on earth).

In case of Iran, I think nationalism is a good thing too. At the very least it will keep it in one piece and prevents our beloved Arab neighbors to conquer Iran for the second time.(not that they haven't tried already)

So if you are a freelancer and don't like nationalism, fine. But bashing Iranians for their nationalistic pride won't do them any good. Try doing the same with Americans and good luck with that ;)

Dude, as an engineer you are, once again you are breaking it down into numbers, unnecessarily.
One thing I'll do always refrain doing is to prescribing for others, no no no, I was just, non ragionam di lor, ma guarda e passa, and I have to say I believe in, bene vaxit qui bene latuit.

But regarding what you just said, you just did approved what I was mentioning, the futility and absurdness of patriotism in general, and in this case especially talking, for a poor, third world MEern, like an Iranian.
There is a reason for an American to be a patriot, and you just pointed it out, however this is all a macro international perspective.
And for a micro, intranational point of view, patriotism and nationalism is also futile and absurd for the American 99ers either.
So you see it's all about the benefits, but not the kinda benefit for those whom walk on the mine fields in bare foots, but for those playing them, for those one percenters in America, and the likes.

Indeed, isn't it ba kelas. :lol:
I belong to the universe and the universe is mine, nothing less and anything more. :lol:

Numbers are solid and I used them to back my statement.

I don't know why you think it is absurd? Only because it is location based? Some deny it because they say well a US nationalist would become a Russian Nationalist if he were born in Russia. But let me ask you, can't we say the same about the love between parents and children? Can I say my mother's love towards me is absurd because it wouldn't exist if I were another woman's son! What is the purpose of that love? Something out of this world and heavenly? No, it is simply the nature's trick to ensure extension of human race. I'm sure mother's would live much better and would serve their own cause much better if they didn't have to give up a lot of things to dedicate themselves to their children. But nature is making them give it up willingly and feel good about it for a bigger good.

Patriotism and nationalism in case of Iran and for every single Iranian is no different. It is there to protect the interests of a group of people, called a nation, in general. Now some may enjoy those interests more and some may enjoy it less. You may not notice the benefit if you compare an average Iranian to an Average American. But I'm sure more than 70% of Iranians would thank god for being born Iranians if they look at what's happening in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria. And that's enough for concept of nationalism to be a good thing. It is not perfect. No social concept is. But it is there to keep a society alive. Just like mother's love keeps human race alive.

And if you are implying what exists as Amercian nation only serves 1% of its population, then think again. But for that you need to study the economic indexes or numbers as you put it that you don't seem to be a fan of. Just tell me, who is more probable to enjoy a crisis free life, have a better education, enjoy the latest technologies, not have to worry about air raids, not have to wonder what will happen to his child future and etc? An American or a middle eastern? You see, so nationalism is serving every single American by maintaining American Society and its characteristics alive. How much would they enjoy it depends on themselves, they can choose to be a homeless or become next Bill Gates.

Those people who walk in the minefields, do it because they think they are defending something that is bigger than themselves. If not for themselves, for their loved ones. Now that we see what is happening in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria, I'd say walking barefoot on mine field was a necessary evil to keep the rest of the Iranians ( and I mean all of them) in a better position compared to their neighbors.

Afarin alan kheyli hoviatet bala raft.

Ahyanan ahle merikh ya mah nisti?
in ahle oghde lande!! in mohem nist ke ye irooni bege man irooni nistam, mohem ine ke dar gharbi ke behesh refugee shode oonoo irooni ya MEtern ya kalle siah nadoodan! Yadam nemire ye bar dar NY ye irooni ro police be onvane suspect gerefte boodan, va be khatere inke too akhbar gofte boodan "The suspect is a middle aged cacausian" ye iroonie dige inghadr zogh karde bood ke engar ye hoyee baad az 100000 sal yeki adam hesabeshoon karde... yani bi hovyati 2 ellat bishtar nadare..yekish oghde haye shakhsi va adame movafaghyat dar vatane be dalile bi orzegi va dovom naboode chizi be esme farhang va tarbyate khoonevadegi...
Avalin neshaneye tamadon ghaboole reality khodet hast va ghabool hoviatet ta be jaye farar az hovyatet say koni hovyatet ro be nobeye khodet behtar va ba class! tar koni.... farar az khode ye symptom kheili khatarnake ravanie... adamaye khatarnakian injoori adama dar reality
az ye amrikayee beporsi shahrvande koja khodeto midooni...aksaran migan USA dige! az Irooniha dar Iran beporsi migan IRAN dige! vali az ye irooni refugee to USA beporsi mige Universe!! :lol:

عکس هوایی از جاده مهران
1352521_754.jpg

rian_01346629.hr.jpg

Last edited:
in ahle oghde lande!! in mohem nist ke ye irooni bege man irooni nistam, mohem ine ke dar gharbi ke behesh refugee shode oonoo irooni ya MEtern ya kalle siah nadoodan! Yadam nemire ye bar dar NY ye irooni ro police be onvane suspect gerefte boodan, va be khatere inke too akhbar gofte boodan "The suspect is a middle aged cacausian" ye iroonie dige inghadr zogh karde bood ke engar ye hoyee baad az 100000 sal yeki adam hesabeshoon karde... yani bi hovyati 2 ellat bishtar nadare..yekish oghde haye shakhsi va adame movafaghyat dar vatane be dalile bi orzegi va dovom naboode chizi be esme farhang va tarbyate khoonevadegi...
Avalin neshaneye tamadon ghaboole reality khodet hast va ghabool hoviatet ta be jaye farar az hovyatet say koni hovyatet ro be nobeye khodet behtar va ba class! tar koni.... farar az khode ye symptom kheili khatarnake ravanie... adamaye khatarnakian injoori adama dar reality
az ye amrikayee beporsi shahrvande koja khodeto midooni...aksaran migan USA dige! az Irooniha dar Iran beporsi migan IRAN dige! vali az ye irooni refugee to USA beporsi mige Universe!! :lol:

a clear symptom of a lair with no Havas!! He day and night ridicule others beliefs and ask them to be the way she likes them to be (prescribing!!) yet..when it is in her own benefit she uses it in the opposite form!! What a beautiful love story!

عکس هوایی از جاده مهران
1352521_754.jpg

rian_01346629.hr.jpg
I don't exactly call 34000 km a buzzing distance! But does it mean it is going to wipe all the geostationary satellites out in its way?

@bozorgmehr

Har keshvari moshkelate khase khodesho dare. Az amrica begir ta taiwan. Keshvare ma tu in 30 va andi sal kheyli khub pishraft karde. Ye negah be aamaare elmi bendaz. Be khodkafayi ha, pishraft ha. Be sanaate hasteyi, fazayi, mushaki, pezeshki... To khodet miduni ma ghabl az enghelab hatta technologue sakhte sim khar dar ro ham nadashtim Hatta ye chizi mesle khamir dandun ro az kharej vared mikardim! Dar surati ke tu in 30 va andi sal irani ha tu so many az zamine ha be khod kafayi residan va hatta tu kheyli az zamine ha joze keshvar haye rade aval jahan hastan. Lotfan cheshmat ro naband. Aghab mundegie 300 sale iran ro ke az zamane qajar shoru shod va ta zamane pahlavi (varedat va masraf garaayiye serf... ) edame peyda kard taghsire 36 sale gozashte nandaz. Ensaf nist. Iran pul nadare, Amrica ham pul nadare, pule pezeshki nadare, pule bime haye darmanish ro nadare va... Moshkelate eghtesadi tu tak take keshvaye donya hast. Ensafan ma tu in 36 sal ba vojude jang va kheyli chizaye dige be marateb bishtar az tamame zamane qajar va pahlavi pishraft kardim. Zamane shah shayad amrica behemun mahi midad amma gholab ro nemidad. zamane shah ma faghat bazare masrafe keshvar haye gharbi budim va hatta khamir dandun ham nemitunestim told konim! Amma tu in 36 sale gozashte khod kafa shodim.

Lotfan aghab mundegie '300' saleye Iran ro taghsire IR nandaz. IR kheyli kara karde.

Last edited:
So you also believe in a world without border? :D That's one of my grand wishes, but knowing the nature of humans, they will eat each other alive in such world, so things better be kept this way, there was a chance to do this 500 years ago or something like that, but not today.

Imagine a world where you can travel to any part you like without any restrictions, imagine a world in which no countries or nations exist, just land and sea, no patriotism, no nationalism, no race. But what can we do besides imagining? :lol:

It would be great if it was possible .. a world without borders ... :(

If this happens in our countries, we are just some savage third world-ers. :D

But these people, they are just making 'a civilized endeavor to obtain necessities in a lower cost'.

CNN and Farid Zakari did it when chicken prices got high years ago in Iran and administration decided to sell cheap chickens in market .... so people stormed to the markets ... the clip is available on net ,,,

دوستان به همه کسانی که هنوز ویندوزشون رو به 10 ارتقا ندادن پیشنهاد میکنم این کار رو بکنن
فعلا ارتقا رایگان هست و صاحب یه ویندوز اوریجینال میشین
ما که خوشمان آمد

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom