What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Well my dear fellow being, for all that matter let me clear it out, I've got nothing personal here, you're just another homosapien I'm talking to, nothing more nothing less, hence you shall be sure there exists nothing personal here.
But let me clear what I once mentioned with some ray of doubts here, yes you are ignorant and yes you are illiterate.
And for one to achieve a university degree never grants not being an illiterate, for that matter I've got a PhD from the UT and that's no grant for one not being an illiterate and ignorant.
If you never gonna accept being wrong even though you have been provided numerously with clear evidence, then you are an illiterate and ignorant.
If you live a life of faith and never ever let your self to cast a tiny little bit of doubt of your beliefs, if you are ready to sacrifice your wisdom on the basics you've never couraged to explore the roots and study about, then you are an illiterate no matter what degree are you holding.
If you are incapable to differentiate the generousness and dedication of a progressive society to promote higher values with the overspending and extravagance of a morally bankrupt nation from the pockets of it's future generations by selling out their limited resources, then have no piece of any doubt that you are just another ignorant illiterate.
Believe me my dear, if it wasn't for overgenerousity of your nation in selling out the cheap resources of oil and gas that also belongs to the many future generations to come, then you would have lived a life of no higher standard than this:
images

I'm sure your parents are proud of you. However, any literate and wise person would first doubt his own sanity and knowledge in order to avoid compound ignorance (or جهل مرکب) before pointing fingers at others. If you see too many people whom seem illiterate and ignorant to you, then maybe you are the one who is ignorant. And if you read through your 3 previous postings you may see there are many inconsistencies (or may not due to what I mentioned above). First you accused the government (or a certain group) of "Swallowing the resources" and now you say they "over-generously sold out the cheap resources" to bring our quality of life to what it is today? Make up your mind. So they tried to improve our quality of life after all. Apparently you don't like their method of doing it. Did you do anything to change it? Did you try to start a business to produce income by exporting the product of your high wisdom? Or went with the simpler way of just nagging about this and that and eventually since nobody liked to listen to you nagging, decided you don't want to be attributed to Iran in any way? I have actually seen a lot of people like you in both Sharif and Tehran university which is sad.

You are now given the choice, so why aren't you in your beloved piece of land.
The hundred of thousands of elite Iranians almost all graduates of UT and Sharif whom are fleeing this very lovable society and country are also have chose their choice.

Again, you misread my statement. I was talking about the choice of being born as an Iranian and grow up to maturity there. I'm always thankful for that.

I didn't flee. I am here to pursue a bigger career opportunity. And I see many Europeans here who have left their "progressive and supportive" societies for the same reason. Hasn't it ever occurred to you that not everyone who leaves his country does this because he is fleeing? So much for someone who calls others illiterate and ignorant.

The basis of western personal freedom is that people learn to avoid judging others for their beliefs and/or way of life and calling them names. Something we Iranian and especially you are not very good at. I don't want to change your mind (honestly it is none of my business and if you are already out of Iran, good for you and Iran. If not, then hope you make it out soon). What I tried to say is that you have no right to call other proud Iranians ignorant and illiterate. It goes against the values of the same societies that you like so much.

Whatever your decision is, you don't need to let me know.

Last edited:
After 6 months I didn't get unbanned from ME section. I leave this forum.

This is my email for anyone who want to contact me: sirvan.yjp@gmail.com
Why do you care about ME section?

A beautiful quote from Theodore Roosevelt who brought US to its current glory. Hope you enjoy it:

“The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first and love of soft living and the get-rich-quick theory of life.”
Theodore Roosevelt

@Yaduveer i wanted to write my opinion but your thread is closed i give my answer here

ofc not those who think there is a afterlife and helll&heaven they are fools who wast their life

there is 2 path in our life which we should take

1. live a happy lives and enjoy
2. devoted our lives to gain knowledge to improve science to leave a good name and great legacy

out of this 2 path , means we have wasted our lives

1 more thing i dont like to bow down to anything and anyone even if it's a god , the god who demand worship is a evil ignorant bastard and i will never beg his/her/it's mercy

i know u all going to attack me but since this is a free thread i give my opinion

@Yaduveer i wanted to write my opinion but your thread is closed i give my answer here

ofc not those who think there is a afterlife and helll&heaven they are fools who wast their life

2. devoted our lives to gain knowledge to improve science to leave a good name and great legacy

1 more thing i dont like to bow down to anything and anyone even if it's a god , the god who demand worship is a evil ignorant bastard and i will never beg his/her/it's mercy

i know u all going to attack me but since this is a free thread i give my opinion

Even though your language may offend many here.

But I think You are damn right !

@rahi2357 im good university is also good the first day was hard but now im friend with every one right now i need to study english for a semester and last week was our midterm i got 75/100 for writing 83/100 for booklet 100/100 for speaking i also find a solo iranian in the pro school his name is benyamin he born in isfahan and grow up in khuzestan and sadly he didn't have esfehuni accent :D damn he is far step ahead of me in making gf he is very close he gonna make it in next few weeks i know it :D im in difficult condition i love a girl and her best friend loves me ! and i cant get more closer to the girl i love damn :hitwall: :lol: cuz she is trying to help her best friend to get in relation with me :rofl:

I think you forgot the third:

3. Devote your self to a good cause like prosperity of your nation and leave good name behind. There are many great men and women who don't fit in your 2 path of life but still have had a valuable life.

No comment about the rest. It is a personal preference.

damn he is far step ahead of me in making gf he is very close he gonna make it in next few weeks i know it :D im in difficult condition i love a girl and her best friend loves me ! and i cant get more closer to the girl i love damn :hitwall: :lol: cuz she is trying to help her best friend to get in relation with me :rofl:

All that drama only after few months in university? I can't imagine your situation in 4 years. :lol:

Reminds me of some university students in first semester in Iran, you have to see it to know it. :D

@haman10 @rahi2357 probably know what I'm talking about. :D

Last edited:
@asena_great

Whats up bro ? hows life treating you ?
sup haman it's really good i start the student life :D everything is good bro how are u we didn't talk for very long time :D

All that drama only after few months in university? I can't imagine your situation in 4 years. :lol:
:lol: this is really unexpected to me too but life is very unexpected thing :laugh:
Reminds me some university students in first semester in Iran, you have to see it to know it. :D

@haman10 @rahi2357 probably know what I'm talking about. :D
yeah i think so too and i really ingestion to hear about it from @haman10 and @rahi2357 :cheesy:

im good university is also good the first day was hard but now im friend with every one right now i need to study english for a semester and last week was our midterm i got 75/100 for writing 83/100 for booklet 100/100 for speaking i also find a solo iranian in the pro school his name is benyamin he born in isfahan and grow up in khuzestan and sadly he didn't have esfehuni accent :D
Keep up the good work .
Holy snoopy ! An Isfahani who trained in Khuzestan ? STAY AWAY FROM THAT GUY ! Of course he is miles ahead of you in making gf .:lol: He just can't keep them happy for some reason . @Serpentine knows what i am talking about .:enjoy:

im in difficult condition i love a girl and her best friend loves me ! and i cant get more closer to the girl i love damn :hitwall: :lol: cuz she is trying to help her best friend to get in relation with me
Triangle of love. Remember bro , If she is amazing ,She won't be easy .If she is easy , She won't be amazing . Find the ones worth suffering for . And don't play with a girl's heart cuz she's only got one . play with her b@@bs she has two of those .:ashamed:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom