What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I wrote this as a comment to an article at ICH. I thoght it may have some interest to you Guys here. Sorry dont know where to put it otherwise. You are wellcome to delete it.
Part One
To be honest with you I despise the western intellectual elite. I despise the fact, that their writings reek of selfrightousness regardless of how hard, they try to hide it between the lines, being it the all draped in “red, white and blue” Zin, the fabian Zionist and relativist Chomsky or the army of willing and unwilling countergang writers filling the ether and the net. I despise their mainstream media Kool-Aid drunken ignorance, always regurgitating each others “coins” left and right.
The nature of things being as it is, the skindeep humanism of the western intellectual elite coupled with their often superficial understandings and the selfimposed fear of mistaken identity compells them to push the knife harder into the back of their fellow countrymens victims. The risk of being mistakenly identefied with the uncivilized, backward, poor, bearded, loud, dirty and fanatic muslims is perpetual and ever present. No wonder, the western intellectual elite takes it cue from the right. After all one has to declare one’s loyalty. Blessed be the right, heavenly ghosts of the colonial past, for coining worlds like “islamist” and its unreal but natural propresion “islamofascist”. Even Pepe did pupu with than one resently. What would the west do without these blessed coins?! Besides regurgitation, that is!
Dehumanisation has many faces and the cowardly western intellectuals have always found the safest ones! Revolutionaries, Really?!
To be countinued, first I have to go and pray!
Warning warning warning!
Part two:
In all the exitment, it seams, the western intellectual elites, in their attempt to “do one better” in the evermore demanding world of “forget me not” internet blogism, fall victim to not only the right wing propaganada but also their own.
Where is the greate Dr.Parenti, when you need him?
In this circle of confusion, as Dr. Parenti has amptly described, the proof is not only a quote from the other guy, but the conviction is only based on REPETITION. How amazingly lillte difference is between the likes of Averny describing the Israelis as ORDINARY people, while he describes palestinians as knife-wielding, devotees of ISIS, muslim fanatics, to the socalled progressive western intellectuals description of the muslims.
Take a look at the writer of this article describing the murderer french presiden as “unpopular but SENSETIVE” and Uri Averny describing Netanyahu as “diminutive thinker but a BRILLIANT salesman”. The things that the french have done to the poor people of this world! I wonder if the writer has heard of Haiti or Africa!
How tragically funny it is to hear western leftist intellectuals describe their own massmurdering, genocidal and war criminal leaders as Presidents or administrations, while the muslims, the victims of centuries of western aggression in every aspect of the word, are islamists, terrorists and their leaders mullas or regimes!
I wish the tragedy ended here, but the greatest crime committed by the west is not their genocides and murder by the millions. There is a crime far greater committed by both the warmongering right and the tragically complicit left.
Where is Sartre, when you need him now.
The monkies, that go for muslim intellectuals are standing in line to assure you, that they are not like the rest of us, that they are like you, that regardless of how many muslim nations you destory, how many millions of muslims you kill being it by your own hands or by your proxies,and how many bloodsucking dictators you create and support in our part of the world, WE ARE PEACELOVING PEACEFULL PEOPLE! If only Fanon Was alive!
Cleaver of you westerners to Sun Tzu us into submiton by your creations like Al-Qaeda, Al-Nusra and the cheery on top ISIS. To rob your victim of a voice or resistance only makes you the RAPISTS SHOUTING RAPE!

@Serpentine

Is there a reason why you deleted my thread?

I didn't, @waz did, and rightly so. A thread based on a random Reddit guy who claims to be an ex-IRGC member. If that's the case, I'm also an ex-member of elite Nohed 65 commando team in Iran's army, ask me any question or prove me wrong. :)

I didn't, @waz did, and rightly so. A thread based on a random Reddit guy who claims to be an ex-IRGC member. If that's the case, I'm also an ex-member of elite Nohed 65 commando team in Iran's army, ask me any question or prove me wrong. :)

His experience and story sounded realistic enough. He said that he will show some proof if he could find some though, would it be okay to post it if he gave proof that he was an ex-IRGC member?

@haman10 out of curiosity, are you sunni or shia? I read somewhere that the overwhelming majority of Kurds are Sunni in Iran.

His experience and story sounded realistic enough. He said that he will show some proof if he could find some though, would it be okay to post it if he gave proof that he was an ex-IRGC member?
Military conscription is mandatory in Iran, so millions of people can basically claim they are ex-military. :D

If it's proved that he is indeed an ex-IRGC member who has also participated in real battles, then you can post it again, though it doesn't mean we can take him seriously though.

@haman10 out of curiosity, are you sunni or shia? I read somewhere that the overwhelming majority of Kurds are Sunni in Iran.

It's 50-50 I'd say.

Military conscription is mandatory in Iran, so millions of people can basically claim they are ex-military. :D

If it's proved that he is indeed an ex-IRGC member who has also participated in real battles, then you can post it again, though it doesn't mean we can take him seriously though.

Well thats no surprize considering Iran has alot of military and security organisations.

It's 50-50 I'd say.

According to CIA - The world factbook the only Shia majority Kurdish community is in Kirmanshah while cities such Sanandaj, Ilam and Mahabad are Sunni.

12360327_10153782842114267_8849574709808484234_n.jpg

مصوبه ی جدید کنگره ی آمریکا ، عملا زد طرحهای « جذب توریست » دولت فعلی رو نابود کرد ...

I wrote this as a comment to an article at ICH. I thoght it may have some interest to you Guys here. Sorry dont know where to put it otherwise. You are wellcome to delete it.
Part One
To be honest with you I despise the western intellectual elite. I despise the fact, that their writings reek of selfrightousness regardless of how hard, they try to hide it between the lines, being it the all draped in “red, white and blue” Zin, the fabian Zionist and relativist Chomsky or the army of willing and unwilling countergang writers filling the ether and the net. I despise their mainstream media Kool-Aid drunken ignorance, always regurgitating each others “coins” left and right.
The nature of things being as it is, the skindeep humanism of the western intellectual elite coupled with their often superficial understandings and the selfimposed fear of mistaken identity compells them to push the knife harder into the back of their fellow countrymens victims. The risk of being mistakenly identefied with the uncivilized, backward, poor, bearded, loud, dirty and fanatic muslims is perpetual and ever present. No wonder, the western intellectual elite takes it cue from the right. After all one has to declare one’s loyalty. Blessed be the right, heavenly ghosts of the colonial past, for coining worlds like “islamist” and its unreal but natural propresion “islamofascist”. Even Pepe did pupu with than one resently. What would the west do without these blessed coins?! Besides regurgitation, that is!
Dehumanisation has many faces and the cowardly western intellectuals have always found the safest ones! Revolutionaries, Really?!
To be countinued, first I have to go and pray!
Warning warning warning!
Part two:
In all the exitment, it seams, the western intellectual elites, in their attempt to “do one better” in the evermore demanding world of “forget me not” internet blogism, fall victim to not only the right wing propaganada but also their own.
Where is the greate Dr.Parenti, when you need him?
In this circle of confusion, as Dr. Parenti has amptly described, the proof is not only a quote from the other guy, but the conviction is only based on REPETITION. How amazingly lillte difference is between the likes of Averny describing the Israelis as ORDINARY people, while he describes palestinians as knife-wielding, devotees of ISIS, muslim fanatics, to the socalled progressive western intellectuals description of the muslims.
Take a look at the writer of this article describing the murderer french presiden as “unpopular but SENSETIVE” and Uri Averny describing Netanyahu as “diminutive thinker but a BRILLIANT salesman”. The things that the french have done to the poor people of this world! I wonder if the writer has heard of Haiti or Africa!
How tragically funny it is to hear western leftist intellectuals describe their own massmurdering, genocidal and war criminal leaders as Presidents or administrations, while the muslims, the victims of centuries of western aggression in every aspect of the word, are islamists, terrorists and their leaders mullas or regimes!
I wish the tragedy ended here, but the greatest crime committed by the west is not their genocides and murder by the millions. There is a crime far greater committed by both the warmongering right and the tragically complicit left.
Where is Sartre, when you need him now.
The monkies, that go for muslim intellectuals are standing in line to assure you, that they are not like the rest of us, that they are like you, that regardless of how many muslim nations you destory, how many millions of muslims you kill being it by your own hands or by your proxies,and how many bloodsucking dictators you create and support in our part of the world, WE ARE PEACELOVING PEACEFULL PEOPLE! If only Fanon Was alive!
Cleaver of you westerners to Sun Tzu us into submiton by your creations like Al-Qaeda, Al-Nusra and the cheery on top ISIS. To rob your victim of a voice or resistance only makes you the RAPISTS SHOUTING RAPE!

What's ICH?

مصوبه ی جدید کنگره ی آمریکا ، عملا زد طرحهای « جذب توریست » دولت فعلی رو نابود کرد ...

Just wait until Salehi closes all the nuclear stuff, then the real anti-iranian stuff will start. Obama and his team is just waiting quietly for Iran to fulfill its obligations, and then Obama has achieved his objective, and he will then join the republicans is using everything to screw with Iran. Democrats will then look better than Republicans. They can advertise themselves as anti-iranian who were able to dismantle Iranians nuclear program at the same time. That's easy campaign points on election day.

این عزیزان اصلاح طلب تا 10 سال پیش هم حداقل یک ایده ای برای کشور داری و حرف زدن داشتن ولی از وقتی با این کارگزاران ترکیب شدند ، عملا کودن و پوفیوز شدند ...
حالا تنها چیزی که برای تبلیغ دارند اینه : « ما با آمریکا صلح می کنیم و مشکلات برطرف می شه » ... برای همینه که تمامی اقدامات آمریکایی ها رو نادیده می گیرند یا بدتر از اون می گند تقصیر ایران هست ....

اینکه آمریکا میاد و به خاطر مبارزه با داعش ، اسم ایران رو توی فهرست سیاهش قرار می ده ، تقصیر ماست !؟

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom