What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

well in this age medical community don't believe in incarceration in the treatment of addiction why not use replacement therapy . for example go to a forum about car tuning instead of asking serpentine about banning you ?

LOL :rofl:

Turkihs guys shouldn't be wandering here anyways . they've got a turkihic section all for themselves .

and no , i was just stating facts .

those people are normal civilians and they present the mentality that you guys have . Note that in the main thread about this i did NOT bring this up , because good or bad , what you guys do end up in the name of all muslims .

so i tried to justify it no matter how unjustifiable and disgusting it was .

you can look for yourself .

@Daneshmand , damn bro , for the second time in the past couple of month , i had the privilege to participate in CPR of a patient with Pulmonary Edema . damn dude the management of such a patient is so thrilling !

I've seen and participated in many many CPRs but PE patients are just sth else . it gives me the chills !

one minute they just have dyspnea , next minute Asystole ! literally in just 1 minute !

i was just wondering how un-experienced i am and how much work i have ahead of myself .

other cases are just not cool as this !

Do you know if CPAP is a good treatment for pulmonary edema?
There are varying opinions/information on this

what's wrong with good old dutetic and morphing and a little cardiotonic drugs?
CPAP is not a drug bro . Its a machine.

Most patients with acute PE get intubated either way to increase V/Q . And I'm pretty sure in Iran they are all connected to CPAP unless the machine isn't available and ambu bag is the only thing you've got

@ResurgentIran

What are your thoughts on this order guys ?
1 ASA
2 Atorvastatin
3 M.S
4 TNG
5 Lasix
6 pantaprazole
7 Aldactone
8 Capto

@Daneshmand

Most patients with acute PE get intubated either way to increase V/Q . And I'm pretty sure in Iran they are all connected to CPAP unless the machine isn't available and ambu bag is the only thing you've got

@ResurgentIran

1 ASA
2 Atorvastatin
3 M.S
4 TNG
5 Lasix
6 pantaprazole
7 Aldactone
8 Capto

@Daneshmand

Yeah bro, but sometimes morphine, furosemide and nitro is not enough to help the patients symptoms, and I just heard from an anesthesiologist that CPAP can be a good treatment for high pressure PE (in case the drugs do not work). But then another doctor that work in ER said CPAP does not work for these patients at all. :)

That list, is it the treatment for chronic heart failure/incompensation?

Last edited:
Sympathizing with French.

untitled.png

----

In other news, the Arak contract,
http://media.farsnews.com/media/Uploaded/Files/Documents/1394/08/30/13940830000561.pdf

arak.png

روسیه: ایران در عرصه هوا فضا و داروسازی قدرتمند شده است
معاون امور دفاعی و صنایع هوا فضای نخست وزیر روسیه پس از بازگشت از تهران، گفت: ایران با وجود تحریم های غرب در جایگزینی تولیدات داخلی با واردات توانمند شده و اکنون نیز اقتدار این کشور در عرصه های هوافضا و داروسازی به خوبی نمایان شده است.
به گزارش مشرق، دیمیتری راگوزین ضمن گسترده خواندن مذاکرات دو روزه خود با مقامات ایرانی اظهار داشت: هم اکنون در ایران قطعات و لوازم یدکی هواپیما براساس استانداردها و بدون مشکل خاصی تولید می شود.

وی روز چهارشنبه در مصاحبه با شبکه خبری روسیه 24 ضمن اشاره به فرصت های موجود برای همکاری تهران و مسکو در حوزه فناوری پیشرفته، گفت: ایران در عرصه داروسازی پیشرفت های بسیاری داشته و در حال رقابت با کشورهای غربی است و با توجه به دستاوردهای قابل توجه این کشور در حوزه های مختلف، دو کشور می توانند در زمینه های پزشکی، نانو، بیوتکنولوژی و هواپیما سازی همکاری های گسترده ای داشته باشند.

@ResurgentIran

1 ASA
2 Atorvastatin
3 M.S
4 TNG
5 Lasix
6 pantaprazole
7 Aldactone
8 Capto

@Daneshmand
haman , haman CPAP is not a machine its a mode of many mode you can tell your ventilator work. And honestly do you think after 10 years of practice I don't knew that . by the way my question is what's the use of treating symptoms without treating the underlying cause of acute pulmonary edema? You just prolong the patients pain without achieving anything.and about the order you can't say anything unless you know more about the patient.:mad:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom