What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

That list, is it the treatment for chronic heart failure/incompensation?
Well they certainly have some overlaps but no , thats the order for PE .

for decompensated HF you need Plavix or Osvix added to the order for ex.

or B-blockers have counter indications
haman , haman CPAP is not a machine its a mode of many mode you can tell your ventilator work. And honestly do you think after 10 years of practice I don't knew that . by the way my question is what's the use of treating symptoms without treating the underlying cause of acute pulmonary edema? You just prolong the patients pain without achieving anything.and about the order you can't say anything unless you know more about the patient.:mad:
Agha ma shagerd shoma ham nistim dadash , lol .

shoma va daneshmand N sale ke pezeshkid man hanooz daram alefbaye pezeshki ru yad migiram . ma taslim dada :D

@ResurgentIran ham term akhare . man koochik hamatoonam hastam :D :lol:

Either way without CPAP i think the O2 saturation will remain low for a longer period of time and that could damage the patient more than the pain it will cause . don't u think ?

specially considering the fact that these people are more prone to VTach and other arrhythmias which means they are more prone to damage from low O2 sat.

این سریال معمای شاه میشه گفت اولین سریال تاریخی هست که روند داستان حرفه ای نوشته شده
و تو سریال شخصیت ها سیاه و سفید معرفی نشده ان
تا اینجا که بد نبود

آنونس سریال معمای شاه - کیفیت عالی HD - سیما دانلود

چهره‌های اصلی سریال معمای شاه قبل و بعد از گریم+ عکس | خبرگزاری ایلنا

سایت رسمی سریال
صفحه اصلی

چند تا تصویرازفیلم

pic-17577-1446819182.jpg

10.jpg

resized_21305_135.jpg

moamaesha8.jpg

wzhi1379494142.jpg

106814_209.jpg

2-1-2013426205145.jpg

Last edited:
به نظر می رسه صادرات سریر به روسیه شروع شده
این هم بررسی فنی به روسی
یخ نزنه یهو
:lol:

میگم چرا دنا رو نفرستادن روسیه

Last edited:
این سریال معمای شاه میشه گفت اولین سریال تاریخی هست که روند داستان حرفه ای نوشته شده
تا اینجا که بد نبود

سایت رسمی سریال
صفحه اصلی

چند تا تصویرازفیلم

pic-17577-1446819182.jpg

10.jpg

resized_21305_135.jpg

moamaesha8.jpg

wzhi1379494142.jpg

106814_209.jpg

2-1-2013426205145.jpg

Suddenly, we are having so many shows about pre-revolution. I am currently watching "Kimia" which is around the time just before the revolution and slowing leading up to it and "Shahrzad" which is set during when Mossadeq was removed.

"Kimia" is not that great, because it has the typical black & white characters, but I still have gotten addicted to it anyway. Like most Iranian TV shows, the GOOD characters piss me off the most and I start to enjoy the "evil" characters. Shahram Kamfar, the Savak character, says a lot of great statements against the revolutionaries that you never would have expected to hear in Seda Sima. This shows Seda Sima is getting smarter. In one scene, Shahram tells the young revolutionaries, "You know what you DON'T want. But do you know what you WANT?"

"Shahrazd" is more of a love story than a political story, but it is better acted and better designed than "Kimia". Plus, it has Shahab Hosseini, who I always enjoy watching. And for a strange reason, the actor who plays Shahram in the other show, also has a character here.

تا اینجا که بد نبود

سایت رسمی سریال
صفحه اصلی

چند تا تصویرازفیلم

pic-17577-1446819182.jpg

10.jpg

resized_21305_135.jpg

moamaesha8.jpg

wzhi1379494142.jpg

106814_209.jpg

2-1-2013426205145.jpg

Javid Shah.

I know it is funny, but I mean it. You might disagree with him on certain things, but overall he made a great name for Iran as a moderate and prosperous country.
Well indeed .
One thing for sure , he got all them bitch a-rabs of house of saud by the balls you know .
Javid that fat "king" of you .
ooops he died already .

Things were generally "alright" between the Phlavis and Al Saud. Nothing compared to now.

Here they are in a short ride (King Saud Al Saud and Shah Mohammed-Reza)
78877_zpsa7855899.jpg

And a tour in Midan Azadi (King Khalid Al Saud and Shah Mohammed-Reza)
0395-001.jpg

I know it is funny, but I mean it. You might disagree with him on certain things, but overall he made a great name for Iran as a moderate and prosperous country.

I didn't mean to show whether I agree with him or not, it was just funny seeing a Saudi using the term 'Javid Shah'.

About the Shah though, if he wasn't stupid, no revolution would happen to begin with, he only understood his mistakes in last months/years of his rule which was too late, he tried in last months to really bring a change, but it was only when the people were already in streets.

Lol that was a vintage, how did you even find it? :D

again my favourite emoji :enjoy:
name=king salman job=clown
You don't know much about the Sword Dance العرضة. It is a dance for knighthood, wars, and exhibition of power. It used to be performed before battles. Now it is just folklore.
I didn't mean to show whether I agree with him or not, it was just funny seeing a Saudi using the term 'Javid Shah'.About the Shah though, if he wasn't stupid...............

Well, you have been living in the era of his successors.

You get my point I guess.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom