What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

n2986181-4650818.jpg
♥Artesh♥

☻☺

Turkihs guys, please don't respond to Haman in this thread. He is trying to flame.
Turkihs guys shouldn't be wandering here anyways . they've got a turkihic section all for themselves .

and no , i was just stating facts .

those people are normal civilians and they present the mentality that you guys have . Note that in the main thread about this i did NOT bring this up , because good or bad , what you guys do end up in the name of all muslims .

so i tried to justify it no matter how unjustifiable and disgusting it was .

you can look for yourself .

@Daneshmand , damn bro , for the second time in the past couple of month , i had the privilege to participate in CPR of a patient with Pulmonary Edema . damn dude the management of such a patient is so thrilling !

I've seen and participated in many many CPRs but PE patients are just sth else . it gives me the chills !

one minute they just have dyspnea , next minute Asystole ! literally in just 1 minute !

i was just wondering how un-experienced i am and how much work i have ahead of myself .

other cases are just not cool as this !

Turkihs guys shouldn't be wandering here anyways . they've got a turkihic section all for themselves .
You are trying to invent an insult ?

what you guys do end up in the name of all muslims .

so i tried to justify it no matter how unjustifiable and disgusting it was .

you can look for yourself .

Trying to show muslim solidarity, how sweet of you. Next time just say that "Turks are savage sunnis" that will suit you better.

@Daneshmand , damn bro , for the second time in the past couple of month , i had the privilege to participate in CPR of a patient with Pulmonary Edema . damn dude the management of such a patient is so thrilling !

I've seen and participated in many many CPRs but PE patients are just sth else . it gives me the chills !

one minute they just have dyspnea , next minute Asystole ! literally in just 1 minute !

i was just wondering how un-experienced i am and how much work i have ahead of myself .

other cases are just not cool as this !

Don't worry. Experience will come by itself. It is knowledge that is important and counts by an large.

Not very cool for the patient I guess. The term that should be used here is "challenging". Cool is eh, so dude kind of language, which doctors should avoid at all costs. ;)

What was the cause of PE? Don't be surprised in decompensated HF for things to go downhill very fast. In LVF, with a low heart function, the patient is already walking on thin ice.

"Turks are savage sunnis"
In a lot of cases , that'll be stating the obvious .

i think you got me wrong here :lol: i wasn't trying to cover up the savagery . i was trying to promote the loss of respect muslims have because of extremists like those people

In a lot of cases , that'll be stating the obvious .

i think you got me wrong here :lol: i wasn't trying to cover up the savagery . i was trying to promote the loss of respect muslims have because of extremists like those people

Lol, don't think highly of yourself. You are not complicated. :)

Anyways, i explained the situation in that thread. And yet you are still trying to portrait the issue as it fits to your agenda. :) Knowing your character that doesn't surprise me as usual.

Anyways, your country invented a machine to cut people's limbs and your countrymen gathers in this act of savagery like a social event....yet you are trying to give us moral lessons. :lol:

What was the cause of PE?
AML unfortunately .

i don't think he'll survive the underlying cause , but he survived the CPR .
Cool is eh, so dude kind of language, which doctors should avoid at all costs.
well dadash , thats true . but lets be honest with ourselves , we get cold blooded after we see enough .

i already am showing the symptoms . trauma patients don't seem bothering anymore . on the contrary , i'm starting to get attracted to their cases .

2 years ago i'd probably cry my eyes out if i saw the same cases i see now .
decompensated HF
i've seen the triangle of TNG, Lasix and ACEI doing wonders in these cases in literally 15 minutes !!

anyway , i'm now a fan of cardiology ! its thrilling really

You are not complicated.
No i'm not . i'm just a simple human . i wish you were the same :lol:

Agenda :lol:

WTF :lol:

get over yourself man . pfft .

Agenda :lol: as if people do actually give a shyte about you .

@Daneshmand @haman10

I know Dan is a doctor but Haman are you a doctor also? PDF is aggregating "medicine men". That's good. Your collegues in UK patched me up - Always had respect for doctors but that elevated after my brush with death.

And may I ask which country you both gents qualified and practice in?

Agenda :lol:

WTF :lol:

get over yourself man . pfft .

Agenda :lol: as if people do actually give a shyte about you .

Talking shıt about Turks every given opportunity. That's your agenda when you came across any Turk or Turk related issue.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Serpentine

Bro, can you please thread ban me ? I don't think that's against forum regulations and i'm asking nicely. :)

I don't wanna talk to guys like Haman. But when i see he is dissing Turks or Turkey, i can't help my self to intervene. I think my presence in this Chill thread automatically changes the mood for certain people and makes it unpleasant for other ordinary users.

So, mate. Please ban me from this specific thread. Stop stop.... ban me completely from Iranian section.

Serpi, please ban me from Iranian section.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom