What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

What do you expect when our President rushed to call the French President, when the French President did not call him over Mina stampede.

Rohani's condolences to Beirut AFTER his condolences to Paris

محکومیت حمله تروریستی در بیروت لازم نیست؛ به فرانسه و پاریس برسید/ پیام روحانی برای بیروت، 4 ساعت پس از پیام برای پاریس / ظریف هم‌ ترجیح داد برای بیروت پیامی صادر نکند! | پایگاه اطلاع رسانی رجا

50 years after Jalal al-ahmed wrote "Gharbzadegi", we still are plagued with this disease.
Better not rush to conservative conclusions so fast. he probably got caught off guard of the speed of development. Beside not issuing condemnation to France killings would have been bad for Iran. It is not good but not a scandal. Meanwhile, Iran and South Lebanon have close relationship, may be there was no public announcement but highly probable the Iranian and Hezbollah agents were on the ground right after the explosion and had contacts. South Lebanon and Iran is basically the same from political stand point!... you like to find something to bash Rouhani on it .. keep trying but at least not something that cheeky and cheap.

I see @Daneshamnd babbling here again, his logic always brings Nausea ! I thought he was hospitalized! Who let the dog out?

دوستان این سخنرانی رو از 33:00 گوش بدید.

http://www.faraghlit.com/دانلود-روایت-عهد-47-زمزمه-های-نفوذ/

خدا لعنت کنه روحانی و رفسنجانی رو. اگر ایران تا سه سال دیگه به فنا نرفت من آدم نیستم.

@Daneshmand @Madali @SOHEIL @The Last of us @haman10 @Serpentine @Siavash @scythian500 @raptor22 @Blackmoon @JEskandari @spiderkiller @ResurgentIran @Shahryar Hedayati @Arminkh @warfareknow @Hussein @ya hosein @yavar

همه چی تو ایران داشت خوب پیش میرفت تا اینکه رفسنجانی خبیث اون بلبشور و ادعای تقلب در انتخابات در سال 88 رو مطرح کرد. کشور خیلی از اون موقع ضربه خورد. البته من طرفدار احمدی نیستم. اینم دسته گل دومشون که از سال 92 تو قدرت هستن و تمام وجهه, حیثیت, قدرت, عزت, پیشرفت علمی, بازدارندگی, دانش و فناوری و... رو به باد دادن و تا حالا هم آمریکا یه یه قرونی از پول نفت خودمون کف دستمون نذاشته.

افسوس و حیف ایران ...

Last edited:
دوستان این سخنرانی رو از 29:20 گوش بدید.

http://www.faraghlit.com/دانلود-روایت-عهد-47-زمزمه-های-نفوذ/

خدا لعنت کنه روحانی و رفسنجانی رو. اگر ایران تا سه سال دیگه به فنا نرفت من آدم نیستم.

@Daneshmand @Madali @SOHEIL @The Last of us @haman10 @Serpentine @Siavash @scythian500 @raptor22 @Blackmoon @JEskandari @spiderkiller @ResurgentIran @Shahryar Hedayati @Arminkh @warfareknow @Hussein @ya hosein @yavar

همه چی تو ایران داشت خوب پیش میرفت تا اینکه رفسنجانی خبیث اون بلبشور و ادعای تقلب در انتخابات در سال 88 رو مطرح کرد. کشور خیلی از اون موقع ضربه خورد. البته من طرفدار احمدی نیستم. اینم دسته گل دومشون که از سال 92 تو قدرت هستن و تمام وجهه, حیثیت, قدرت, عزت, پیشرفت علمی, بازدارندگی, دانش و فناوری و... رو به باد دادن و تا حالا هم آمریکا یه یه قرونی از پول نفت خودمون کف دستمون نذاشته.

افسوس و حیف ایران ...
You are kidding right? Everything was so lovely till 88? It was an engineered elections if not selection in 88. People were right to complain and were fed up. You will see another one if Khamaneie gang increase the pressure and close the next election, be sure about that.

Khamneie has issued new initiative of "Nofooz". Another business plan and line of conduct for the conservative (so called) traitors!

By the way I am listening to his babbling this raefipour (minute 18) :) Wow he is so paranoid ! He is a new Dr. Abbasi (same style same illness). Against teaching English :) Man if you have something worth listening you wont be afraid of other voices :) One has always to know what paranoid enemies say and listen to them carefully!

Some answer to this paranoid rafeiepour with minute coming soon.

There has to be a cure for Daneshmand syndrome now spreading!

Last edited:
You are kidding right? Everything was so lovely till 88? It was an engineered elections if not selection in 88. People were right to complain and were fed up. You will see another one if Khamaneie gang increase the pressure and close the next election, be sure about that.

Khamneie has issued new initiative of "Nofooz". Another business plan and line of conduct for the conservative (so called) traitors!

By the way I am listening to his babbling this raefipour (minute 18) :) Wow he is so paranoid ! He is a new Dr. Abbasi (same style same illness). Against teaching English :) Man if you have something worth listening you wont be afraid of other voices :) One has always to know what paranoid enemies say and listen to them carefully!

Some answer to this paranoid rafeiepour with minute coming soon.

There has to be a cure for Daneshmand syndrome now spreading!

I listen to a lot of Raefipour's speeches at his site masaf.ir. I don't necessarily agree to everything he says, but he is the closest speaker today we have to someone like Shariati, in my opinion. Someone who isn't obsessed by the rituals and traditions of religion and nor someone who is obsessed by the norms of the west.

A lot of criticisms against Iran is unwarranted, and only occurs due to the trying to objectively analyze a political situation in a world dominated by a certain norm.

Norms are generally outlined by the superpowers of the time and it is so easy to be entrapped by it. What they do seems like the only way to do something, and to an intellectual, to deny that would seem backwards. The folly of such thinking can only be revisited decades later, when the norm does not exist anymore.

Let me give you an example. I have argued with Iranians and non-Iranians multiple times in the past regarding hijab in Iran. First, let me first start by saying that I'm not religious, but I want to try to prove why the arguments made against it are faulty.

The arguments are always that the state does not have the right to control the attire of its citizen. This argument is made in different variations, but the concept is the same. This is something I am sure you are familiar with, maybe even something you believe in yourself.

However, the counterargument doesn't need to be to defend the advantageous of hijab or whatever. That's a wrong direction to argue. The first aspect of the argument we should focus on is this: Is a country like Iran doing something fundamentally different than any other society or is it only a difference in application?

My argument is the second. In almost any society today, the government has some system in place for controlling their citizen's attire. In how many countries today can a person walk around naked?

Oh, I'm already hearing the comebacks to this in my head. "But that's different!!!" No, the fundamentals of not allowing a woman to be naked in the streets (or say, a school teacher) is exactly the same as hijab, which is Attire Control. The only reason one looks at one in a shocked manner and the other as routine, is mainly because the current Norm dictates that controlling nakedness is fine, but hijab is not. That is, certain parts of the body is perfectly acceptable for the government to put laws for (such as covering the vagina), but others they should not (such as covering the hair). If for whatever reason, the roles were reversed, our nation was the only one in the world to not control hijab, while USA and the west did, then they would have considered us as deviant and a perverted nation, and a lot of Iranian in the west would have agreed.

Sorry, for making this long, but I wrote this with the hope that you please try to free yourself from the current established Norms. Question everything, don't take anything as a given, and do not be entrapped by the times you live in.

Good to know that they have some taste for arts: Iran’s Tehran Museum of Contemporary Art Has Been Hiding One of the World’s Great Art Collections

"Hojjat recalls the most surprising comment he got during the long talks over what Iran would or wouldn’t exchange for the Shahnama. One of the religious authorities on the supreme revolutionary panel was quite adamant about Gabrielle With Open Blouse, a portrait of the woman who worked for the Renoir family as a nanny. “This Renoir painting is very exquisite,” the man said. “Do not give it away.

@rmi5

Bro i didnt know you were part of the allempires history forum. I have been reading nearly all threads within the forum and i even came acros your comments within the "Turkic Pantheon" thread. :D

That was before Rmi returned to the dark side....... we used that sites PM for discreet communication.

دوستان این کلیپ رو حتما ببینید تا هر کسی به ماهیت واقعی سعودی های یهودی و یهودی زاده پی ببره!

http://www.faraghlit.com/فاجعه-منا-در-سریال-واکینگ-دد-رائفی-پور/

اینم یه نسخه ی دیگش که حرفای مقدماتی داره ولی کامل نیست:

سخنان بسیار مهم استاد رائفی پور درمورد فاجعه منا "جدید"

پیشنهاد میکنم جفتشو ببینید مخصوصا اولی

7000 martyres from Hajjis to satisfy Zionist masters.

----

پیر کفتار احمق:

الف - هاشمی: تنها راه حذف داعش همکاری با عربستان است

فعال سیاسی آمریکایی:

سوریه شکست بخورد پایگاه حمله به ایران می‌شود

Last edited:
منظور من شکست سوریه بود. منظور تو چی بود نمیدونم.
من فکر کردم عرض کردی کلیپ رو نمیبینم. معذرت

به نظر من اگه سوریه شکست بخوره (که البته نمیخوره) از صدام هم برای ایران بدتر میشه.

Watch the video at 1:34

It looks like Russian long range bombers are attacking Syria from the safety of Iranian airspace

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another US official said Russia had fired "about 20" cruise missiles from the Caspian Sea, all of which appeared to have landed in Syria.

Russia strikes IS stronghold Raqa after warning US - Yahoo News

CUAZjeLWEAAgFW_.jpg

CUAJwhVWcAAJSPS_large.jpg

CUAZieBWsAAxQIB.jpg

CUBZ8i7UEAAolVw.jpg

rcm2.jpg

The terrorist act on the Russian civilian aircraft is mysterious and planned.
They said it was 1.5 KG of TNT explosion that brought down the aircraft .
No air defense missile has 1.5 KG of explosive it is much more so it must be carried into the cargo of the aircraft but how ?
In these days all the Baggage are highly check so how they could do such a thing ? and by whom ?
So the person whom carries it to plane was killed too...
ISIS cannot coordinate such a brilliant plan it must be from a secret service.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom