What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I've been banned from the middle east section for months now and I asked if I could be unbanned. They ban Iranian members no problem but the ISIS supporters and these other terrorists sympathiser are allowed to roam freely there.

Anyway, many people tag me in that section and I can't reply, so I asked the mods if they could unban me but after 3 weeks they did not even make a single comment, so I asked again last week but still nothing, they were deliberately ignoring the thread. Then yesterday I opened another thread, this time in the announcement section asking why they're ignoring my enquiry but they deleted it and did nothing again.
WTF :lol:

terrorist supporters like blackeagle are allowed to post , but you're not ? thats so amazing :lol:

@WebMaster @waz @Irfan Baloch @Horus

Why was my thread in the announcement section deleted?

@Serpentine bro,I opened a thread in the announcement section because after 2 weeks, the staff members would not reply to a thread I made in the GH section. I opened a thread yesterday in the announcement section asking them why they would not reply there, and instead of doing anything, they just deleted the thread I made in the announcement section.

These people claim they have 'nothing against' Iranian members here but clearly you can see here the disregards they have for us and they don't even bother to make a reply to and instead try to shut out our enquiries. Regardless of whatever their reply would be, they don't even bother to making a simple reply to it even though I have asked them now multiple times as to why they ignore my thread.

@haman10 @Daneshmand @Arminkh @New @kollang @Kiarash @SOHEIL @rahi2357

Create it again in GHQ. Couldn't find one. Whining in announcement section is not allowed, same thing is in this thread.

Plus, if you don't like the forum. Best thing to do is to leave.

Create it again in GHQ. Couldn't find one. Whining in announcement section is not allowed, same thing is in this thread.

Plus, if you don't like the forum. Best thing to do is to leave.
Tried to put the link but it says "Error".
I bumped the thread there so you should see it there now.

Don't worry, continue this discrimination against Iranians then I will leave and so will other Iranians.

@Serpentine @haman10
fadatoun
be rouye cheshm
faghat man revale in jaro nemidounam che jourie, akhbaro tarjome konam english?
baraye shorou ye task be man bedin :D
introducing projects that are at hand .

for example i heard we've got 7 mouj frigates being produced : what are their status ?

what future projects do we have ? frigates ? destroyers ? submarines ?

that'll be a very robust start :D tnx bro :D

Tried to put the link but it says "Error".
I bumped the thread there so you should see it there now.

Don't worry, continue this discrimination against Iranians then I will leave and so will other Iranians.

Why dont you take the initiative so others follow you?

Iran and the US are far from friends, but things have definitely calmed down. Before, a war wasn't out of the question, now it's not even a talking point. As far as changes are concerned, the Arabs in charge will keep on poisoning the country with their arab venom. But normal people will have more breathing room in the coming years as sanctions slowly ease off.
arabs in charge???

So, I was thinking, isn't it cool not to have an 'Independence Day' in our calendar (along with few other countries in the world), despite the big difficulties and suffering our nation has gone through?

Not at all. It is actually a pride not to have such a date. When I tell this to people in the West, they get quite amazed and stand in awe.

Independence day exist in countries that were colonies which one way or the other got their "independence" from the colonial power. Iran was never colonized and hence does not have or need an independence day. Independence from whom? Iran is even older than English, Spanish and French languages let alone the countries they represent. So who was to give Iran "independence"? The gods? :D

The world's first empire does not need independence day. It rather has been giving independence to others whether to Jews thousands of years ago or to Yemenis now. This is how unique Iran is.

Not at all. It is actually a pride not to have such a date. When I tell this to people in the West, they get quite amazed and stand in awe.

Independence day exist in countries that were colonies which one way or the other got their "independence" from the colonial power. Iran was never colonized and hence does not have or need an independence day. Independence from whom? Iran is even older than English, Spanish and French languages let alone the countries they represent. So who was to give Iran "independence"? The gods? :D

The world's first empire does not need independence day. It rather has been giving independence to others whether to Jews thousands of years ago or to Yemenis now. This is how unique Iran is.

Exactly bro, but I think you got my post wrong. What I said, in other words was that it's cool not to have an independence day, if you read my post again.
From who your country was not colonized
Yes, not colonized, and that's the point I was saying, but that doesn't mean those powers didn't make our people suffer.

Exactly bro, but I think you got my post wrong. What I said, in other words was that it's cool not to have an independence day, if you read my post again.

Yes, not colonized, and that's the point I was saying, but that doesn't mean those powers didn't make our people suffer.

Well, colonization is generally bad, but it has done some nations a good favor. By favor I mean, a boost of civilization and modenrnity, rule of law, mass education at early stage, and many other great things which these nations would spend long time before achiving themselves. The English conolization was 10 times better than the French, Russian, Spanish, or Portugese colonization. KSA wasn't technichally invaded or ruled directly by a foriegn power. It had fallen under fluctiating English influence, but so did large part of the World. Iran had both Russian and English influence, and lost territories to both. But it didn't fall entirly under a full conolization. Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahrain, UAE, Jordan, and Oman had benefited enormously from the English colonization, particularly from a stability, efficent system, rule of law point of view.

My two cents.

Well, colonization is generally bad, but it has done some nations a good favor. By favor I mean, a boost of civilization and modenrnity, rule of law, mass education at early stage, and many other great things which these nations would spend long time before achiving themselves. The English conolization was 10 times better than the French, Russian, Spanish, or Portugese colonization. KSA wasn't technichally invaded or ruled directly by a foriegn power. It had fallen under fluctiating English influence, but so did large part of the World. Iran had both Russian and English influence, and lost territories to both. But it didn't fall entirly under a full conolization. Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahrain, UAE, Jordan, and Oman had benefited enormously from the English colonization, particularly from a stability, efficent system, rule of law point of view.
My two cents.

In a country like Iran, colonization wouldn't bring anything but more misery, our case is different from areas like Hong Kong, Bahrain or Oman, we are more like an 'Indian case', and I'm happy that we were never colonized, although they threw their venom at our country in various occasions which doesn't need explanations, everyone knows them. From British to Russians and Americans.

KSA was not 'colonized' in the common sense by western country, but it was ruled by Ottomans (Hijaz, which is core of KSA of that time) for centuries and was practically established with direct help of British (Lawrence of Arabia is just one famous symbol of it), just like other countries who were created after demise of Ottoman empire, like Syria, Iraq, Lebanon or Jordan.

Yes, some countries benefited colonization, but not all were that lucky.

Back
Top Bottom