What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Pas be masouliatet beres.
halle :lol::tup:
No dear. It probably took a few minutes longer than six. I got your notification of tagging me just when I had started writing it. So it probably took 8 or 9 minutes.

But now that we are both "think tanks", these small things are not important. ;) We are too special to engage in small talk anymore.
That being true it ain't anyway a small talk bro :lol:, trying to write that much would take me a good 20 to 25 mins least, hence chi shod oon armanhaye emame rahel. na edalati va nabarabari ta koja bro? :lol:
Anyway, I've got a ticket for 2:55 local AM and I'm still behind my PC at home, should I reach that on time, I'd better get hurry.
See you guys in a while, take care.

@Daneshmand @New

thanks for the positive rating guys.

No need to thank. You really deserved it. :-)

halle :lol::tup:

That being true it ain't anyway a small talk bro :lol:, trying to write that much would take me a good 20 to 25 mins least, hence chi shod oon armanhaye emame rahel. na edalati va nabarabari ta koja bro? :lol:
Anyway, I've got a ticket for 2:55 local AM and I'm still behind my PC at home, should I reach that on time, I'd better get hurry.
See you guys in a while, take care.

Then you must have clumsy big hairy fingers. :lol: Get a new pair of hands transplanted. Preferentially from a slim brain dead lady (make sure they are NOT tattooed).

And egalitarianism is only valid in basic rights. Not in abilities. :P

You don't know emam rahel that well. He actually never thought that highly of Iranians. He knew there was a long way to go in teaching this nation with practical unforgettable lessons. It is just now we are seeing that people have started to learn a few things.

Be safe bro. Specially if you are flying with an Iranian airliner, make sure you take a big asss pillow with yourself just in case. If things go south, just keep the pillow between yourself and the ground. :D

God forbid.

Hala chera bullshit hast??? Man ke source motabar gozashtam
Bullshit ... Where .... when ... what... Who .. is it Russian Bull? French? We are buying it? When is it delivered! Please elaborate on the sh i t! thanks.

دوستان اقتصاد دان کسی هست وضعیت فعلی اقتصاد چین رو شرح بده
upload_2015-8-27_12-21-14-png.17808

You know one one thing very clear between Iran Arms purchase now and before revolution. Before revolution whatever Shah was buying we couldn't get the purpose and appreciate it but after the war and in the event of GCC buying spree it is as if all the nation is thirsty for a military upgrade and feel the need for the best equipment. I myself am tired of sending our best young people without proper equipment to the battlefield. Not having proper ammunition and equipment. Having basiji die in front of tank fire because they needed to blow a T-72 with utmost courage at near distance with a single RPG 7. I don't want a single Iranian die for the land because of poor equipment. I like the pilots have the best planes and be proud of it and have ultimate confidence and use their skills on top of their equipment when necessary. Not purchase like GCC but to be safe and in peace we need to be strong very strong. Amen.

@Daneshmand

Congratulations bro.

I recommended you for think tank title nearly a week ago (and once before that a month ago), and it is now accepted after thorough review by senior team.
I recommended him many times, good addition.
@Daneshmand , welcome to the brotherhood :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom